It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas Police Seize 11 Y/O Boy After School Presentation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

THC actually promotes neurogenesis..so there goes your whole 'kills' brain cells argument. The worst part about smoking is the smoke itself...nothing to do with cannabis. You can vaporize or consume it orally so that you don't harm your lungs. Even then though, our lungs regularly cleanse themselves so the little bit of gunk is removed.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No more so than lightly burning your skin with a lighter. The pain and injury is gone within seconds. You are making reaching claims now. It has been shown that smoking marijuana really isn't as bad as you think it is for your lungs, yet you refuse to acknowledge this point.

Smoke is bad for your lungs whether you choose to admit it or not. You know that black sticky stuff that you scrape out of your pipe when you clean it? Yeah well your lungs are coated in it. You actually believe that it just disappears within seconds? You may need to cut back a little my friend.

And you continue to refuse to admit that it doesn't kill brain cells.

Because it does kill brain cells. It also causes mild paranoia and anxiety just so you know. Some studies have suggested that it lowers testosterone and reduces sperm count as well. Chronic use could lead to gynecomastia, which is basically Man boobs, or bitch tit. This is due to the high amounts of phytoestrogens in Cannabis.

I really don't care what your stance on marijuana is. You keep pushing anti-pot propaganda like it is still factual material. I care about people pushing lies as truth. That is why I keep posting studies debunking you.

Yeah right, only in your confused little misled mind are you debunking me. And I don't need to consider your doctored fabrications that are motivated by the legalize dope movement. Don't be lazy just grow your own, it's not that difficult. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Smoke is bad for your lungs whether you choose to admit it or not. You know that black sticky stuff that you scrape out of your pipe when you clean it? Yeah well your lungs are coated in it. You actually believe that it just disappears within seconds? You may need to cut back a little my friend.

That stuff comes out of your lungs rather quickly.

Because it does kill brain cells. It also causes mild paranoia and anxiety just so you know. Some studies have suggested that it lowers testosterone and reduces sperm count as well. Chronic use could lead to gynecomastia, which is basically Man boobs, or bitch tit. This is due to the high amounts of phytoestrogens in Cannabis.

NO. It. Doesn't. If you are going to continue to make this claim of killing brain cells then you have to come up with a study that says it does. Good luck, my recent study was from January 2015, so you will have to find something more recent than that.

As for your points about lowered sperm count? So what? Your sperm goes RIGHT back up once you aren't smoking. It's not like you don't produce more. Stop dredging up useless points to try to show that marijuana is mildly bad for you in order to reinforce your false claims of it killing brain cells and being bad for your lungs.

Yeah right, only in your confused little misled mind are you debunking me. And I don't need to consider your doctored fabrications that are motivated by the legalize dope movement. Don't be lazy just grow your own, it's not that difficult. ~$heopleNation

HAHA! Sheople indeed. Keep buying into that government propaganda. I find it so hilarious that you are straight up becoming a science denialist because you are so brainwashed by the Reefer Madness government propaganda that you can't shake these beliefs. Open your mind a bit buddy. You are becoming a mirror of your screen name.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorneedhisgat

THC actually promotes neurogenesis..so there goes your whole 'kills' brain cells argument.

Yeah, That is what they claim. I have read that it actually can put some cells in hibernation, but who knows. It clearly slows down reaction times, which is bad news when behind the wheel or operating machinery ect. It also has been linked to laziness, lack of ambition and both long / short term memory loss.

You see, There is so much information and disinformation out there that it's difficult to sift through it all and find the truth. One thing we do know though is that inhaling smoke is not good for the human body, period.

The worst part about smoking is the smoke itself...nothing to do with cannabis. You can vaporize or consume it orally so that you don't harm your lungs. Even then though, our lungs regularly cleanse themselves so the little bit of gunk is removed.

I agree that the worst part is the smoke, that is what I have been trying to explain this entire time. Well not everyone uses vaporizers, but the use is increasing. I just drove by a guy yesterday doing it while driving, California for you. Anyway, It's much too early to know if vaporizing is harmful or not. ~$heopleNation
edit on 22-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That stuff comes out of your lungs rather quickly.

Not when you hold it in to get really high. I am sure it passes quickly through the pipe too, but take a look at what is inside of that pipe. Smoke is bad for your lungs, that is why you choke on it bro. LMAO!!!

As for your points about lowered sperm count? So what? Your sperm goes RIGHT back up once you aren't smoking. It's not like you don't produce more. Stop dredging up useless points to try to show that marijuana is mildly bad for you in order to reinforce your false claims of it killing brain cells and being bad for your lungs.

I can't believe that you actually think that smoke is not bad for your lungs, you're not thinking very clearly Krazysh0t. Gee I wonder why? Hey buddy, you can still support your movement while admitting reality, which is that smoke is bad for you.

HAHA! Sheople indeed. Keep buying into that government propaganda. I find it so hilarious that you are straight up becoming a science denialist because you are so brainwashed by the Reefer Madness government propaganda that you can't shake these beliefs. Open your mind a bit buddy. You are becoming a mirror of your screen name.

You're the one who likes being a slave. You don't see the bigger picture here, which is the dumbing down of society in order to control the herds. It doesn't need to be commercialized, it only will increase the size and power of Government. And we certainly do not need 11 year old kids promoting it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hey Krazysh0t? To be fair to you, I did find this study. ~$heopleNation

Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis.....

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

You don't actually need to hold the smoke in for that long. All you need is about 3 seconds. Believe it or not man, there are still some things you are getting wrong about cannabis. I joined this site just to talk you about this..make my time worth while.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hey Krazysh0t? To be fair to you, I did find this study. ~$heopleNation

Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis.....

Your study is from 2005. Plus it's been discredited by the one I posted in 2015.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Your study is from 2005.

So what? Sounds like you didn't even read it.

Plus it's been discredited by the one I posted in 2015.

Which one, and what was discredited? ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So what? Sounds like you didn't even read it.

That means your study is out of date. New information has come to light that is more accurate than your study. That's how science works. When new information comes around, you discard the old information.

Which one, and what was discredited? ~$heopleNation

Your study.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That means your study is out of date. New information has come to light that is more accurate than your study. That's how science works. When new information comes around, you discard the old information.

I knew you would not answer the question because you didn't read it. Oh and it's not my study. Hey? I am a big Carl Sagan fan too, but I could care less if smoking dope enlightened his perception of art. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I knew you would not answer the question because you didn't read it. Oh and it's not my study. Hey? I am a big Carl Sagan fan too, but I could care less if smoking dope enlightened his perception of art. ~$heopleNation

He also said it informed his scientific theories. He would have realizations while high, and he would record them and stresss to himself that it was legitimate, and he shouldn't later not take it seriously because he was high while he thought of it...that he should really try to understand it...and that a number of times his breakthroughs in scientific understanding were assisted by cannabis.

Just like the structure of DNA was discovered while tripping on...the psychedelic that was popular in the 60's...since we can't say its name...
edit on 23-4-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I absolutely agree about the effects concerning psychedelics, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. They seem to tap into a part of the human mind that is not normally accessed. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: TheJourney

I absolutely agree about the effects concerning psychedelics, there is no doubt about that whatsoever. They seem to tap into a part of the human mind that is not normally accessed. ~$heopleNation

Well I appreciate your recognizing that. Honestly, I think at this point I'm a bigger believer in those than weed...but, weed is gaining public support, and we are not there with psychedelics yet...the public is still grossly misinformed about them.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

Well I appreciate your recognizing that. Honestly, I think at this point I'm a bigger believer in those than weed...but, weed is gaining public support, and we are not there with psychedelics yet...the public is still grossly misinformed about them.

No problem, It's undeniable that they seriously expand the mind. I believe that they could possibly enhance our understanding of life here, as well as out in the Universe. It very well could be the chemical make up of another World, like how you would feel if you lived in a different environment on another planet.

Listen, I don't like the 11 year old promoting Marijuana, and I believe that there is no reason to commercialize it, but other than that I have nothing against responsible adults using it. I got caught up with Krazysh0t wanting to argue about the good and the bad, but believe me I am far from some reefer madness clone.

It also disturbs me that the Government will benefit off of the tax revenue, they don't deserve it. Medically it's a no brainer, people need it. Now the cultivation of Hemp, which is genetically different than cannabis, I very much believe in taking full advantage of as well. It's ignorant to not do so, it has so many positive possibilities for industrial use. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gatorneedhisgat
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Weed is smoked not just by the poor but by the rich as well. Many successful musicians use it on the daily. Like the study said, other factors are a lot more important in the grand scheme of things. THC doesn't ruin lives.

Actually the rebuttal, as I already explained, is that weed is smoked by low IQ poor people. Higher IQ people are far less likely to smoke it. If you choose to think that is untrue then the only other option is weed lowers your IQ.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
My IQ is over 130 .....just saying...and if anyone has a reasonable IQ they will be able to put 2+2 together.

So does your IQ stay the same when you're under the influence, or should we remove the 0, temporarily of course? ~$heopleNation

Who cares what happens to your IQ when you smoke if it is only temporary?

The question is whether it is temporary or not. Some studies suggest there is a permanent effect. It's correlational at this point though.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04The question is whether it is temporary or not. Some studies suggest there is a permanent effect. It's correlational at this point though.

You're wasting your time trying to reason with the unreasonable. As far as krazysh0t is concerned, there are no negative effects of using marijuana whatsoever.

In fact, apparently when it's smoke is inhaled into a human being's lungs, unbelievably it is actually good for you! LMAO!!! I guess it's true, you really can't fix stupid. ~$heopleNation
edit on 23-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Is a presentation / debate probable cause for a warrant to search a house? Doubt the police care about the law but maybe there is no case that will hold up for court.

I'm sure that's what the interrogation was about, getting what they need. My guess is it took about 4 seconds.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: roadgravel
Is a presentation / debate probable cause for a warrant to search a house? Doubt the police care about the law but maybe there is no case that will hold up for court.

I'm sure that's what the interrogation was about, getting what they need. My guess is it took about 4 seconds.

Too bad it's illegal. That's why no charges were pressed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join