It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable Experience!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't know whether or not to tell people about this, because i am still in shock myself.

It happened early yesterday morning, i woke up and got my breakfast, and it was while i was dribbling my cornflakes down my face that i noticed a very bright light comming from under my back door! I will continue, but u may not believe what i will say next...

As i slowly crept up to my back door, and placed my fingers around the handle, the light became even stronger...

I pulled together all my courage and quickly opened the door fearing for my life, it was at this point that i fell to the ground wondering whether or not to believe what i saw before my own eyes... The first sunny day in Scotland this year.

Believe or don't believe, but this is indeed a strange phenomenon and i will be sure to post any new future revelations that come to light.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If the light spreads into the Orkneys let me know befor hand. I don't want to ruin a good vacation.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You should come to California, the sunlight is your slavemaster here. If you don't know the sun, you don't know life. That is the way it is here. I feel sorry for those that lack natural light. The light is good. The light helps one see. The light takes away the darkness.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So can a 5million candle power flood light. You must remember, some of us are heat intolerant, and prefur the comforts of a cool temp. As warm blooded mammals we don't need to bask in the sun, like most Cali s.

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

top topics

join