It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs killed over unpaid fines:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
At this rate it shant be long before they start doing the same thing with human prisoners.
??!! you say?

20 years ago who would have believed they could have passed the PATRIOT ACT, NDAA or Obamacare?

A few weeks back a thread was posted about parents being told to leave babies to cry at bed time. I posted to say that parents in the uk were being told the same, they have hour long tv PROGRAMS programing new mums to leave baby to cry!
Anyways, I posted that the result of this stupidity would be a generation disconected from its parents, the purpose being that sooner or later those considered old and of no use will be terminated! Hence the need to disconect them from their parents.

You suggest prisoners, I suggest it'll start with them, and then anyone of no worth to the government corporation.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Spider879

Power, control, and money. That's what it's all about. I wonder how many pets they took from yards. There is no excuse for this. They could have released the dog to the owner, and allowed her to pay the bill over time. They could have charged a reasonable fee. Animals do get loose. Some dogs can slip a chain. Some can get through a fence or gate. Things happen.

Yes they could do all the above but that would not work if you are trying to extort money from pet owners.

That's what this is all about! SO many towns and cities these days seem to have systems set up to rip people off. I have seen it done other ways, but this si the first time I saw them killing pets for their purposes!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join