It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE 36

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

That, or 'born again' across an astrological spectrum. IOW, 'ascension'. Rebirth, etc.

I had my whatever on the winter solstice lunar eclipse of 2010.

👣

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Oooh ok so your thoughts are that a person becomes one of the 36 once they are "re-born" or "enlightened" or what ever it is called. I was looking at it and interpreting it a bit differently in that they are or were originally born that way. Your outlook makes more sense though.

To have 36 folks at any given time that have gone through the born again process so that Earth is worth keeping in existence by the all mighty, they are the pillars that uphold humanity.

Could it then be that once they or someone else finds out that they are born again, as it says they die or no longer exist, could that just be the way of saying they are shedding their old life for the new born again life and it isn't meant to be literal when it says they die ?

leolady

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

LOL - I pride myself on being quite adept at finding information, but this movie has totally evaded me even through to torrent sites and right into alt search sites.

So, now it's become personal. I've written to IMDB to get details so I can liaise direct with the movie owner / director or anyone who can sell me a copy, of which I will have zero problem sharing here........if I ever get it.

Sometimes OCD has it's advantages, and this better be one of those times!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yeah, I think it's like a shedding, not literal.

👣

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I did the search thing too like you, but could not find it.

I clicked on the little link under the movie poster/pic that says "contact the filmmakers on IMDbpro but it wanted
me to log in or create an account and I'm not a member of IMDb.

It will be interesting to see what kind of response you get, if any.

leolady

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join