It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.6 mag off of Taiwan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Right now they're registering it as 1 kilometer down. That would be the most shallow "big quake" I've seen.
freaky,
*They edited the depth now to 29 kilometers, that's a bit more normal. I was thinking wth? 1 kilometer? lol

earthquake.usgs.gov...
twitter.com...
edit on 19-4-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This could be devastating. I hope not, but i am gonna grab my popcorn anyway!
edit on 4/19/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

[TOKYO] A tsunami as big as one metre (three feet) was reportedly forecast to hit the Okinawa island chain Monday after a 6.8 magnitude earthquake struck far-southern Japan. National broadcaster NHK said waves were possible on several islands in the southern chain after a very shallow quake centred on Yonaguni in the southwest, near Taiwan. Witnesses said buildings swayed in Taipei but there was no visible damage in the Taiwan capital.

www.businesstimes.com.sg...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

[TOKYO] A tsunami as big as one metre (three feet) was reportedly forecast to hit the Okinawa island chain Monday after a 6.8 magnitude earthquake struck far-southern Japan. National broadcaster NHK said waves were possible on several islands in the southern chain after a very shallow quake centred on Yonaguni in the southwest, near Taiwan. Witnesses said buildings swayed in Taipei but there was no visible damage in the Taiwan capital.

Set the popcorn down and slowly back away.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The fault lines seem to be trying to connect where they do not meet. What happens when the shell cracks all the way?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Holy Sh#t.......

Did ATS predict this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Over 150 whales found beached in Ibaraki, same thing happened before 2011 Tohoku earthquake

edit on 20/4/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

i have made a new thread about this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20/4/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

new topics

join