It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit and are you able to prove his/it's existance?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I most certainly can, as far is proving he is real and so is "God" However, I am curious as the title/subject asks, what makes you believe in "Christ, The Holy Spirit and are you able to show valid proof of his/it's existence" I for one fully believe but, I am mainly asking what makes you believe and how are YOU able to show proof?...*rubs chin*..

This is my first thread, so I apologize for any over-looked error, but the said subject is currently on my mind. Those question are directed at those who believe. And not those only as Christians, I'm asking of any on faith. Being fair questions as at one time I was an agnostic atheist myself.

It got me thinking about it while watching actual Israelis and what they think about "Christ" it was shocking as well as surprising, they all seem ready for the Anti-Christ from their statements. Don't you agree?

www.youtube.com...

From my point of view, the Jews are set up to fall for the 'Anti-Christ'...Thank you for your time and I thank you if you're willing to share thoughts or opinions...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Are you able to show valid proof of the Holy Spirit's existence? Because if so, that would settle a good deal of debates that have been going on for thousands of years.

Speaking of thousands of years, just out of curiosity, did anyone go to heaven before Christ died for our sins?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'd like to think I can as well.

I have hugs for anyone willing to experience His Love firsthand.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's impossible to prove whether he existed or not. The only "evidence" is in the bible and MAYBE Josephus. That's it though, no other mention of him from contemporary sources.

I think it's more possible that "Jesus" is an amalgamation of many different people, possibly the Essenes, from the first century. Rome's power was waning so they consolidated power by means of taking the Essene teachings and labeling them all under one name as a basis for their new religion Christianity.

Rome used religious diffusion throughout their history. They took others' teachings and molded them into their own. They did it with the Greek pantheon, the Thracian mythologies, Egyptian mythologies, and finally the Jewish ones with Jesus.
edit on 4/19/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Have we figured out that whole "everything just came from nothing" conundrum yet. Still waiting on that thread personally.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Well that would be hard to prove or show over a forum. Let's see here, concerning the holy spirit, the best I could explain it here is, have you ever done anything wrong and heard that small voice in the back of your mind that tells you what you done wrong? Most should know what I am talking about. That IS the holy spirit...That small voice must be listened to and followed.

Some may call it a guilty consensus however it's the holy spirit that is within you at the time you were born. Now, as far as showing someone it's actually quite simple but it's not something to share/show with anyone...As sad as it may be now I have only met one person who I should have at the time show/share what knowledge I NOW have had I not been spending my time doing heathen activities....

But I'm just curious about others opinions/thoughts for now...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Your statement made me think of this...LOL

www.youtube.com...

But on a serious note this is a pretty good example/theory of how things (the universe) could come from nothing...If you have the time that is...

www.youtube.com...

This explains HOW it could come about, but the problem is within that universe there would be no chance of ANY complex lifeforms to come about, not to mention the odds of the universe coming to be in that manner are pretty much impossible. I'm surprised that not one person pointed out how complex life forms would not be possible in his said universe...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have to say, this was a fascinating video. Thanks for posting it.
S (F redacted)

It got me thinking about it while watching actual Israelis and what they think about "Christ" it was shocking as well as surprising, they all seem ready for the Anti-Christ from their statements. Don't you agree?

No. I do not agree. They sound like non-Christians and none of them said anything about the "Anti-Christ."

From my point of view, the Jews are set up to fall for the 'Anti-Christ'...Thank you for your time and I thank you if you're willing to share thoughts or opinions...

I think your point of view is naive and puerile.

Is it possible for you to listen to what they are saying? (BTW, I am not a Jew, nor a Christian, nor a Muslim.....just so you know)
edit on 4/19/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: In4ormant

Your statement made me think of this...LOL

www.youtube.com...

But on a serious note this is a pretty good example/theory of how things (the universe) could come from nothing...If you have the time that is...

www.youtube.com...

This explains HOW it could come about, but the problem is within that universe there would be no chance of ANY complex lifeforms to come about, not to mention the odds of the universe coming to be in that manner are pretty much impossible. I'm surprised that not one person pointed out how complex life forms would not be possible in his said universe...

I always enjoy seeing others views, just can't stand that the conservation of energy law and a spontaneous universe containing all energy from nothing exist without compromise in physics and is conveniently ignored

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

edit on 4/19/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: mission accomplished

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Okay, here they are (posted by the OP), properly embedded for the folks who can see them:

These are the youtube things linked earlier by the OP.

edit on 4/19/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well, there is a roman court record of what he looked during his trial. Can't seem to dig it up right now. Anyway, for me I never believed in such until I started fooling with the paranormal. Mainly through the use of a witch board. Demons or Jinn's DO exist but one has to experience that for themselves.

As far as someone who is looking for solid proof it would have to be done on a paranormal level. Now, I know some may think doing such is a bad Idea, I disagree. Remember who/what built Solomon's temple? If you ask a common Christian do they believe in "Ghosts"...or "Spirits" all well tell you they don't, which leaves me to think how can they believe in the holy spirit but not a "ghost?"...

One spirit I spoke with was a young boy, no this wasn't some demon playing 'games' his name was Dale Hobb, a 16 year old who died in a car wreck at that age. I spoke to him quite a bit and he told me many things WAY before they happened I made notes of what was said and sure enough a week or two later it would happen. Keep in mind now I am in the united States he was alive at the time in England.

With he, the boy knowing what was going to happened before it did validates to me that Time as we know it doesn't exist in the spiritual realm. It's funny when I realized that to be true, Stephen Hawking said if "God existed it would have to do outside of time." Many verses in the bible give clues about the whole time thing being nonexistent in the spiritual realm.

2 Peter 3:8 is a very good example regarding time as we know it here now or in the spirit realm.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thank you...

Rookie thread poster here...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

You're fine.
No worries.

If you want to see how it is 'coded' for the boards, just click on 'quote'......

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Sure...

read the gospels, and actually understand the message...

Then watch the change in your life...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

May I ask how you spoke to spirits exactly?

A U2U will suffice if you don't want to detail in thread.

I'm sorry that I cannot respond directly to the OP, as an atheist. I am a former Christian with a moving experience or two, but obviously nothing that I held onto as evidence of God. I do think there may be something more to reality though. Apart from reading numerous paranormal stories, I have a pretty substantial one of my own (imo).

Thanks. Good concept for a first thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Disappointing OP.........you claim you 'most certainly can' prove the existence of a God.......and all we get is guilty conscience...?
edit on 20-4-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Speaking of thousands of years, just out of curiosity, did anyone go to heaven before Christ died for our sins?

John_3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
The kingdom of heaven was offered after Jesus died. The new covenant is between God and man with Jesus being the mediator.

All justified spirits were contained in Sheol till the new covenant and thereafter allowed into the celestial New Jerusalem, All who die now that are justified are immediately allowed into the Kingdom of heaven or New Jerusalem.

new topics

top topics

join