It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missed you guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So, Hi! It's been a while ATS, more than 5 years in fact. I've lurked and read, and am back again. Can't remember my credentials from so long ago, so here's my new profile.

I'm excited about graphene and nanotech in general. My philosophy is best summed up in the Tao Te Ching.

I think a bunch of us are originally from somewhere else, and that we're new, here. This happened a few years ago. 2012 related, age of Aquarius, I don't know. I do know that "here", is quite different in a lot of ways. Certainly interesting. And has different potential than "there".

In short, "I'm really excited to be here!". I like it. Looking to link with the others.

My job has me writing tons of copy, so my style has changed a bit, not as flourishy or descriptive as the past, so sorry if I don't elaborate much. In general, I'm speaking with a group of open minded individuals that mostly grasp the ideas I speak about, so if ever anyone needs clarification or elaboration just let me know.

-Love

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: djedawsr

WELCOME!

I cant describe how much the TAO has changed my life. It was the first book to bring me out of my primal mind and into the quest for knowledge. I used to be a violent animal...hunting and racing of sorts drove me mad....maybe I still am only now I am not violent. The TAO saved my life.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 4 19 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thanks Man! Love your avatar I was an original Ghostbusters fan.

I see the Tao Te Ching as probably the most essential aspects of spirituality/ reality/ metaphysics/ and physics put as simple as can be. I particularly like Ursula Leguins translation, retains the poetry.

I'm reading a lot of Isha Schwaller de Lubicz's work right now, got a bunch off Amazon and like it a lot.

The first two Conversations with God books were almost canon in my opinion, as far as contemporary metaphysics is concerned. Like wise Khalil Gibran, Sand and Foam being a favorite of mine.

Appreciate the Love, thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah, with Tadaman's avatar, I hear Bill Murray every time I read his posts...

Welcome to the forum.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: djedawsr

Hello and Welcome To The ATS MotherShip! Climb in, and close the hatch. We don't want any Trolls getting in! "Remember, It's Just a Ride!" Syx.

top topics

join