It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The External War on the Internal Entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It should be well known by now that any act or movement that is passed by this Fourth Reich regime is an intentional attack on the people. It should be well known that those running our country today are not Americans. It should be well known by now that we are only feeding this monster by sitting passively by. What are you waiting for, some "rapture"? Do you think a hole is going to open in the Earth and the bad guys will just magically disappear? Wake up already damnit! The only person that is going to save us is ourselves! If you keep sitting in your simulated realities, swallowing their pills and digesting their poison you are simply allowing them to win! For Christ's sake can you not see the evil all around you? Look at the nutritional label on the nearest food item to you. Do you know what half of those words mean? Do you know if they are good or bad for you? You SHOULD. You DESERVE that much. We have an unalienable RIGHT to a transparent knowledge of the world around us. For what reason would an ally have to hide his intentions? Quit feeling so comfortable in your ignorance for whomever told you ignorance was bliss is nothing more than a predator trying to stop it's prey from struggling.

I will not lie. As I type this right now I am having trouble feeling passionate about it. I am having trouble feeling passionate for almost anything, yet, I know this not my actual will. All of the poisons in my air, the radioactive waves pulsating through my space, and the poisons being fed to my body and mind have made me strange. My heart has become weak, my mind has become dull, and I am still just a boy in his youth. But I know who's fault this truly is and I know what that child within me would say. He would scream "ENOUGH! GIVE ME MY WILL OR GIVE ME DEATH!". We are told as we grow up that our ambitions die out, that the flame that makes us so unique flickers and fades. They portray this as a natural occurrence... but the contrary is true. Their poisons seep into our bodies, eating away at our substance and killing the piece of us that gives us the energy to fight and the energy to believe and feel strong emotion. War has evolved beyond Man vs Man. They will never fight us in full force because they know that they will lose. They will never obliterate our nation in nuclear warfare because they know destroying the man does not destroy the will. No, they have evolved towards much more cowardly means. They take advantage of our trust and wage constant war on the internal man. They taint his mind with malicious philosophies, they taint his food with destructive chemicals, they completely destroy the realm of the individual through the gradual corruption of what he has come to know and trust. Because they are COWARDS. Because they FEAR our sheer WILLPOWER.

Now they think they have us by throat. They have made us complacent and inactive with their chemical and psychological warfare. I am urging all of you to now look inside yourselves. Find that spark. I know it may be hard to find, believe me, I know. You are not to blame in this. Do not give up hope. Your enemies believed that it would be that easy, that they could attack your neurological systems and taint your connection to the great heavenly father. Prove them wrong now. That father lives within you, he is the beating in your heart, he is every pulse that moves your being into motion. He is the wave of overwhelming emotion that drives every good man to victory. If you look inside yourself and feel that pulse then there is no way you can lose.

**This is a rallying message to all Americans in the turmoil that is soon to rise in your great lands. This war that the elite Fourth Reich has been waging upon you will soon transform from covert to very openly physical. They wish to take you away to FEMA death camps that will go by the way of many different names. This militarized police state will soon be used against you. Do not ask for a time or date, simply know that now is the time to prepare. The universe wishes you luck. Help will arrive soon.
edit on 19-4-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Jesus man....

Before you went about typing up this rather large rant, you could have just went through the "Monsanto GMO cannabis" thread and noticed it was a HOAX article.

...nah, too difficult. All that reading, and stuff.

Guess it was easier to write a huge wall of text.

lol....lol....

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
Jesus man....

Before you went about typing up this rather large rant, you could have just went through the "Monsanto GMO cannabis" thread and noticed it was a HOAX article.

...nah, too difficult. All that reading, and stuff.

Guess it was easier to write a huge wall of text.

lol....lol....

Dangit! That was a hoax??? I was just telling my sister about that this morning because, if I'm not mistaken, I read it on Drudge. Dang! I hate giving out bad information.

The Electric Priest

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

If Drudge was carrying it, it was because they didn't bother to source check either...nothing unusual there.

Just check the thread regarding it....it's pointed out numerous times on page 3 (I think)....

I initially saw it on my fb feed. Saw the source, "weeklyworldnews" and scrolled on by.

Dang! I hate giving out bad information.

Ahhh, it happens. But like you, I hate mis/dis info.

Just inform the person(s) you shared said bs with that it was bs and all will be well.

new topics

top topics

join