It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will be Queen Elizabeth II the longest ever reigning monarch in British history?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Would love too see the monarchs removed.

I don't believe in a family pulling strings for the commonwealth.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I do believe it was one of her ambitions to "out reign" Victoria - well last time I talked to her anyway

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
To be crowned King or Queen of Britain has certain rules
One must be of the correct bloodline ... i.e. divine
Be seated above/upon the "Stone of Scone" or otherwise known as "The Stone of Destiny" and "Jacob's Pillow"

It is the stone on which Jacob used as a pillow and dreamt

"... a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it ..................."

If you are interested there are many links to this subject

However and of course there are conspiracy theories regarding the authenticity of the stone as it was stolen supposedly by Scottish students who were claiming it as theirs ... and it was never found again so a fake replica stone was used to replace the missing stone

Bla bla bla ... These Monarchs are crazy even if the stone is authentic ... what a load of tosh
The Royal Family are usurpers and fake ...

Unless you believe in a game of silly charades with fancy robes and hats

Time to wake up and smell and coffee

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amraks
Would love too see the monarchs removed.

I don't believe in a family pulling strings for the commonwealth.

Just what "strings" do you think they pull for the commonwealth? They have no real power over the commonwealth....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Question ... Will Queen Elizabeth II be the longest ever reigning monarch in British history?

Answer ... No at 5 foot 4 inches they would need to stretch her till she is considerably longer

Sorry could not resist

I know I know "off topic post deleted"

edit on 27-4-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 27-4-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Dear Readers,

I use this reply to clarify that the rumors spread in twitter of the supposed death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II are completely unfounded, they are based on a huge mistake committed by a journalist of BBC that was covering a routinely annual medical examination of the Monarch.

www.nbcnews.com...

m.snopes.com...

www.newsmax.com...

Unfortunately this horrendous mistake by Ahmen Khawaja, a reporter working for the BBC's Urdu-language service, triggered an avalanche of replies that boosted a rumor that is absolutely false, no sense, since the life of the Queen has not been in danger, here below more links that refer to how this Hoax of the supposed death of the Queen took form.

wncn.com...

false rumor of Queen death spread from Twitter

www.latinpost.com...

So there is no reason for panic, this thread is still a valid prediction that will arrive to full accomplishment by the end of this summer season.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/1/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In some cases, the 'monarch' tends to act as an anchor, monarchist states seem (to me) to be more stable, two cases in point, the Kaiser and the Tzar, (both mean 'Caesar' in their own language) once those people had gone, both nations sank into organised chaos, one leaderless country eventually starting another terrible war.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The Queen sees it as a gift from God that she's the Queen, she won't give it up just yet. I do feel though if Prince Phillip passes away she'll pass it onto Prince Charles.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Well Dear Readers,

The strange and rare film that was disclosed by a British tabloid in the last week corresponding to the childhood of H.M. The Queen, rehearsing the Nazi salute, seems to fit splendid in the interests of His R.H Prince of Wales Charles isn't it?

www.rt.com...

Too much good luck for him isn't it?

How is that a film that was kept in secrecy for about 80 years suddenly appears to the public? Precisely now that he and Camilla Parker are pushing so much to take control of the Throne as soon as possible?

www.cbsnews.com...

I am wondering if the Prince , or perhaps even his consort, might be in behind curtains being in some way related with this new episode of the Royal scandals that tried to launch a bomb against the reputation of the Queen?

I am pretty sure that my critics are going to come here and said that I am pathetic in to suggest such a plot, but it has all the aspect of some kind of plot.

I am not the only one that thinks in a possible conspiracy to discredit the Queen, even some media in England suggest that Mr Mohammed Alfayed might be involved in the disclosure of this so rare movie, although he emphatically had denied anything to do with it, in spite of his well known hatred for the Royal family, who he in the past has blamed for the murder of his son Dodi with Princess Diana in Paris in 1997.

www.theguardian.com...

Josh Halliday, TheGuardian: A 17-second film showing the Queen performing a Nazi salute in 1933 was not among the royal memorabilia sold at auction by Mohamed Al Fayed, a spokesman for the former Harrods owner has said.

Michael Cole, Fayed’s long-term confidant, said there was no cine film among the items sold at auction in 1998 – meaning the leak almost certainly came from the Queen’s private archive at Windsor Castle.

Now, thinking in Camilla Parker, her R.H. Duchess of Cornwall, is she perhaps so much resented for a kind of humiliation she is receiving this next weekend for the arrangements of a bride all the Royal family is invited? So much shocked to even thought in to plan a possible revenge in advance?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

LAURA COLLINS, Daily Mail on Sunday,
Prince Charles will sit in front of the 650 guests, alongside the Queen, Prince Philip and William and Harry.
But Camilla will face the social ignominy of being placed several rows back and, it is understood, on the other side of the aisle as a guest of the bride's family and, significantly, not the groom's.
She and Charles will arrive at Chester Cathedral separately and travel in different cars to the reception at the Grosvenor family seat of Eaton Hall, where Harry disgraced himself five years ago by drinking excessively and vomiting over the Duke's antique carpets.
Officially both the Van Cutsem and Grosvenor families insist that the separation of Charles and Camilla is a matter of Royal protocol. As his mistress, they point out, she could not sit next to him in the presence of the Queen.

Nevertheless, the film itself is of course compromising , since it involves not only the Queen but her only sister, Princess Margaret as well as the Queen Mother Elizabeth and her uncle King Edward VIII, the same monarch that was forced to abdicate years later supposedly for his sentimental affair with the twice divorced Wallis Simpson, but that in reality perhaps more likely for his sympathies with the III Reich.

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your attention,

Happy week!

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/20/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

We are today exactly at only just one week that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II become the longest Monarch ever on the British Throne, and everything points to the fact that the forecast released in this thread 5 months ago is going to be fully accomplished.

During these last months the Queen has have as always an impressive pace of activities as head of State, with important trips as for instance the one to Germany, and also has faced difficult moments, like the so horrendous attempt of the tabloids to boycott this so important record with a film of her childhood in which she imitated the Nazi salutation from his Uncle Edward VIII.

In spite of this so low attack to her reputation in a week the Queen will surpass the record of her Great Grand mother Queen Victoria by reaching 23,226 days, 16 hours and roughly 30 minutes on the throne.

finance.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/2/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Already Great Britain's longest-lived monarch and the world's oldest-serving sovereign, at approximately at 5.30pm tomorrow September 9 Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will reach yet another milestone when she becomes Britain's longest reigning monarch, breaking her Great Grand mother Queen Victoria's record of 63 years, seven months and two days on the throne.

www.cnn.com...

To determine the exact hour in which the realm of Elizabeth II started has been really challenging since her father died on deep sleep at some point of a night that was long and so in an undetermined moment.

The Princess of Wales was in a tour on Africa when it was informed by her husband of a news that arrived through an unexpected telephone call.

time.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Finally, the day has arrived, also the exact time and we have Queen Elizabeth II of England as the longest-reigning UK monarch not just of the last century or two but of all the History of that nation, something that definitively will put her in the annals of History for ever.

www.bbc.com...

H.R. Queen Elizabeth 2nd of England in occasion of to become the longest monarch on the British Throne ever, "Inevitably a long life can pass by many milestones - my own is no exception - but I thank you all and the many others at home and overseas for your touching messages of great kindness,"

The Queen has beaten the record left by her Great Grand mother Queen Victoria since the ending of the XIX century.

Some interesting facts to compare among the two great British Queens are:

- Victoria became queen at 18, while Elizabeth was 25
- Elizabeth II rides in the same coach as Victoria did for the annual State Opening of Parliament
- Both queens were shot at by lone gunmen while out riding near Buckingham Palace
- Elizabeth loves the private royal estate at Balmoral, which was bought by Victoria
- Victoria ruled over an empire of 400 million people. Elizabeth is head of state for 138 million people

This thread has reached of course its fully achievement as an accomplished prediction, Thanks sincerely to all the ones that became interested on it and expressed their points of view along months of discussion of the topic.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/9/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Good on ole Liz and may she continue to serve the British for many more years to come.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join