It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Confront Soldiers During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
This might be a little off topic, but I had a profound dream experience last night which I usually label "Sleep Paralysis"...first episode in over 2 years. I even saw the "Old Hag"! I was walking around in my dream body and attempting to wake up my wife by shaking her and telling her to wake me up. I was convinced that my dream body was real enough to wake her up and I attempted this several times! The "Old Hag" came in my room and told me to keep it down as she was a guest there and was trying to sleep! Then there was this memory (that I usually label "false memory") that there was a guest staying the night and then realized that there was no such memory. I even asked my wife this morning if she felt my dream body shaking her and she looked at me like I was crazy. The parts where I was lying in bed paralyzed, I felt that there would be aliens there if I looked around. This episode felt like hours. I am certain this was Sleep Paralysis with some lucid dreaming though. It didn't have the "full" feel of SP though since there was no "extremely loud buzzing" that I normally get, however I noted an electrical sound like a bug zapper which I thought was funny...but it was more like "zzzhhht" and some clicking and not that loud crack the bugs make which always makes me feel sad.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Once was more than enough for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I hear you but this one was more "enjoyable" except for the fear. The odd part is the Old Hag. She just appeared in my doorway and told me to shut up! When I lucid dream, I usually summon up something attractive and have sex but there was an old lady with long stringy blond hair with a messed up mouth wearing pajamas telling me to keep it down. What am I supposed to do with that?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I hear you but this one was more "enjoyable" except for the fear. The odd part is the Old Hag. She just appeared in my doorway and told me to shut up! When I lucid dream, I usually summon up something attractive and have sex but there was an old lady with long stringy blond hair with a messed up mouth wearing pajamas telling me to keep it down. What am I supposed to do with that?

Keep it down.

My wife gets crabby when I disturb her sleep too.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Keep it down.

ok...sorry...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2

The one thing that bothers me to no end concerning new age people is the sense I sometimes get that they make it all up as they go along. I have never sensed that in you and I thought that I would just toss that in here if the OP doesn't mind.

Thank you, I'm rather fixated on as much precise details of what has been experienced as possible, and don't like any kind of box, ism or agenda, just real search, real experiences, real truth and upgrading our consciousness, growing up. Because by being children and put to sleep, we're enablers.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's hard to judge on things like that. I've never experienced sleep paralysis except for one time in meditation, using delta waves, when I half lept out of my body, and a flood of knowledge come with a sense of my Guide who was me, its like this persona is a layer of myself, and a that moment when heart beat slowed, breathing seemed to halt, and this loud buzzing while paralyzed, with my spirit leaping out at that moment, the curtain separating the layers of self disintegrated, but at the same time we were still separate persons, just me becoming more and her still on a slightly more progressed level. And in that moment I knew we always leave our bodies when the suspended animation state occurs, but we don't always remember it, and it would be very boring for a soul to stay.

Sometimes I think the astral journey isn't always in the infinity outside us, but some of it might be within us as well. But then question comes up, how do we share that inner realm with others, and we are sharing with others. Do all souls, ie spiritual bodies that house spirit, have a shared realm interior, with some individual variation? These are the weird questions that came out of that.

Never had sleep paralysis otherwise. And have had experiences, sightings, shared with others, my children, older son, and friends of the family.

One of the ufology experiences/abduction, not even sure how to term it, that seems more emotional, did I feel safe, and did, but there is 9 days there missing, according to their own words and for me to write it down. I would like to remember it before my days are up here.

But have to say, sometimes when you're in a full fledged abduction experience, they don't want you to know everything or remember, and will put a false or distorted memory in its place, so its like the cover of a report. So a person could experience a kind of odd, magical or distorted ufology dream, that involved their entire family, and some short conversations and details, but the whole thing isn't presented, and they wake up and think they've just had a dream.

In my case, I had a sighting of a grey, pink colored grey that night. So to this date, myself, my son, now an adult, and my youngest have all seen them at the doors and windows. Knew we were on the list that night consequently. Was wondering if I'd remember anything. Had this amazing dream, woke up, ran downstairs to have my older son tell me he was just dropped off. And he had been, with my father and my brother, in my dream. The one skeptic in the family who had moved in the last year when the sightings weren't as frequent, was standing with me after they had been abducted, and I was shaking my fists at the sky telling them, bring my family back, now! Then a see through top saucer landed, and my oldest non believer son ran aboard. And I was hesitating outside it wondering what the heck to do. I had noticed my younger children were sleeping outside with the youngest off to the side, and sleep over guests, a particular friend who was terrified of ufology and had shared some dreams. I moved my younger son to the blankets with them and covered them up.

As a sleuth for my own experiences, knew they were hinting to me that my younger son was different, and already know that, he's very psi, and that he probably had this entire experience himself under the blanket of his memory, but they all were there and they'd all had checkups.

So in the end, I was invited aboard to fill out a questionaire that would only take 15 minutes. And the 3 abducted just dropped out of the sky covered in orange soot, wearing navy airport or mechanics suits, as if they had been mining on mars or something. Inside the craft, my oldest and I were seated at a round table with 4 identical , very tall blond women, who in the end told me, they did not do time, there was no time, and that this day, for me, had been a 9 day experience.

Now that, was an obvious family abduction, my son had a sense of being dropped off and a timeslip. I'd seen an ET right in front of me that night so knew something would happen.

But the distorted magical dream like quality of it, was as if it was the cover report, with 9 days hidden of details, and clues for me, to dig deeper.

So when people look into their dreams or paralysis, it needs to be into a framework of other experiences, and what occurred around the event in real life. For example if you just had a sighting of a low flying anomalous light/craft, and then suddenly have a distorted dream, chances are pretty big its a cover report.

I want to add this, in your case sensed a rather large cover report, but its just intuitive sensing, you'd have to dig deeper through meditation and self hypnosis. What came strongly to me was: you were getting a checkup, all of you, and when you were trying to wake up your wife, you were disturbing their procedures. Can't be sure because standing out of your body like that, and astral is also related to sleep paralysis, do you always see what is literally there, or can they still alter the reality? Those are the questions.

Old Hag to me is a metaphor, not a person. A definite clue to dig deeper.

edit on 24-4-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Taken any pictures yet Unity_99

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks for that response! I'm going to have to read it a few times. I usually approach these things in a little more "practical" way...Sleep Paralysis, lucid dreams, hallucinations, all the usual stuff that might make you cringe...but it doesn't always fit. But you gave me some stuff to think about so maybe its time to make the others cringe!

edit on 24-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Taken any pictures yet Unity_99

Please don't derail this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WHWIV
a reply to: Scdfa

Sometimes Circumstances Demand Firm Action?

I love this! It has a strength to it, it's a slogan I can get behind when I need to whup some debunker butt!

50,000 points.

We have a winner!!!!

edit on 24-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: WHWIV

Skeptics Constantly Debunk Fantastic Assertions

This is simply terrific!

Unfortunately there were several fantastic competitors in this event, but still, you get 1000 points, well-earned!

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hey bud, can you start your own thread?

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Hey bud, can you start your own thread?

I think maybe it's time you left. Go start your own thread.

I'm not trying to stop you from posting your 200 posts this past month, so stop being selfish and rude, there's plenty of room for me to post too.

I'm planning on posting my own thread, as well taking part in any discussion that interests me.

Good luck in your thread, no need to write back. Unless you have a higher quota than 200.

edit on 24-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I'm not trying to stop you from posting your 200 posts this past month, so stop being selfish and rude, there's plenty of room for me to post too.

I'm planning on posting my own thread, as well taking part in any discussion that interests me.

Good luck in your thread, no need to write back. Unless you have a higher quota than 200.

...he Blacked my eye and he kicked my dog.

Hey now! Aint no time to hate.

Just think happy thoughts!

edit on 25-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: ....and just start the thread

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

...he Blacked my eye and he kicked my dog.

Hey now! Aint no time to hate.

Just think happy thoughts!

Which is it? Telling me to leave, or happy thoughts?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Bonus question: 500 points if you can deduce what "Scdfa" stands for. 1000 points if you come up with something funny.

At least you have a sense of humour.

I thought scdfa = Stir Crazy Dude from America but everyone is way off aren't they?

It's actually because wherever and whenever people speak about you they say "That guy. He's good for nothing" which got reduced into a nick name of "S'goodfa nothing" and then just "Scdfa".

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

those aren't mutually exclusive? besides, nobody told you to leave.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

those aren't mutually exclusive? besides, nobody told you to leave.

Then happy thoughts as you go start your own thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Bonus question: 500 points if you can deduce what "Scdfa" stands for. 1000 points if you come up with something funny.

At least you have a sense of humour.

I thought scdfa = Stir Crazy Dude from America but everyone is way off aren't they?

It's actually because wherever and whenever people speak about you they say "That guy. He's good for nothing" which got reduced into a nick name of "S'goodfa nothing" and then just "Scdfa".

Excellent...It has a kind of "Good Fellas" feel to it..Fuggedaboutit!

1000 points, honorable mention! Bada-bing!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join