It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Confront Soldiers During War, Says Ex-Air Force Intelligence Officer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

originally posted by: In4ormant
a reply to: Scdfa

I'm stating that you and others gave given me nothing to deny. And its called peer review. Look it up. You wouldn't bother because your "evidence" requires none for validation.

Peer review is in no way a prerequisite to deny any statement or theory. Nor does peer review have any bearing on a statement being true or false. Look it up yourself.

Its a good place to start unless your willing to argue a point with no basis or information, which you have proven you are.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Now you change your claim to I IMPLIED "aliens are here because I know they are here"? Pure bull. Your credibility?

"Aliens are here", I've said that. And "I know aliens are here", I've said that.

I've made it very clear that I know aliens are here because I have had first hand contact with them. That's how I know aliens are here, and I've never said anything to the contrary.

Ohhhhh! I get it now! you said "I know aliens are here because I have had first hand contact with them" not "aliens are here because I know they are here"

Is condescending gibberish your first language?

Its all in the sentence structure apparently. Both statements are true but when combined....utterly false.

The English language is a wonderful thing. It really isn't all that complicated, and it is a very effective means of communication.

I'm not sure where your confusion stems from, or what exactly your accusations are based on. I have stated repeatedly that I know aliens are here because I have encountered them directly.

So, if you have a point, please, by all means, try to make it clear.

I was referring to your semantically challenged exchange with Cuckhooold earlier.

So then you don't have a point?

That your reduced to challenging grammar when you argument is riddled with holes. Keep up Champ

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

How low can these deniers go?

How long can you deny any other explanation or question put forth?

I have stated repeatedly that I know aliens are here because I have encountered them directly.

Yes and also said that you are some what of an expert on the subject because of your experience and welcome questions that would steer to being off topic,

However,

I do have some questions pertaining to your knowledge of Aliens or ET,
and might as well ask here because you refuse write a thread and plague every thread you intarct in with your 'knowledge'.

How do you know the beings that abducted you were Alien, not from this planet?

Did you correspond with them and they bestowed some knowledge to you about where they are from and that being off earth and how have you verified it?

Did they look alien and that was enough for you think they were from elsewhere if there was no correspondence and real knowledge given to you (knowledge is information one can pass on a teach others, you just rant about your belief that your experience was with aliens.)

If no such knowledge is held by you that you can pass on and show others how these beings are alien and you really were abducted by beings that were not human, could they not be terrestrial beings, from earth but hidden from our reality and maybe speculated about here and there?

You welcomed questions and really sounded like you wanted that type of attention so if you would please answer and show this knowledge you possess or stop ranting about what you believe your experience was.

You have shown time and time again that you believe you know aliens are here but haven't passed on that knowledge, your interpretation of the experience is not knowledge but perception, so if you have knowledge lets hear it and see it and be able to test that aliens not from earth are here, where did they come from would be a start, you would at least have to know that if you have knowledge of them being aliens.

I suspect you have no knowledge but interpret your experience as being such because it might have very strange and alien to your being or an experience so traumatic that you mind has concluded such because the reality is just too much more worse than aliens abducting you.

A thread of your own would be better to answer these however your refusal because it would be 'too long' just leaves no other avenue to peruse to get some answers of this knowledge of yours.

link   

Responding to you IS my low. I don't plan on sinking to it again.

Yeah, you said that before typically when you don't have an argument and you start looking foolish.

And let's make your BS nice and clear, you have absolutely no evidence that any serviceman involved in this incident was on heroin. Isn't that correct?

I never said they were on heroin. Did you read the link I provided?
Lets make your BS nice and clear, you have absolutely no evidence that any serviceman involved in this incident was killed by aliens. Isn't that correct?

link   

Pathetic isn't a strong enough word for people like this poster, so eager to prop up his argument that he's willing to disgrace our Viet Nam era servicemen.

What argument? People died in combat? What in the world does that have to do with your beliefs in aliens? You want to believe they were killed by aliens? Well, that's sad.

"So it looks like we have an incident where half of the witnesses were possibly on heroin or other drugs", Zeta says, without a shred of evidence to support it.

Yes, they were possibly on heroin. I posted a link and quoted it twice. That doesn't help support your beliefs so you will ignore it, deny it and insult anyone that gets in your way. I really haven't found your low yet but you are getting there.

And let's make your BS nice and clear, you have absolutely no evidence that any serviceman involved in this incident was on heroin. Isn't that correct?

He doesn't need evidence. You have none and yet that is no restriction to you spouting your nonsense. Add hypocrite to delusional. Why must everyone else satisfy the burden of proof except you? At least he had a study supporting it with self admitted drug users. You have bright lights and a child's deductive reasoning skills.

You don't understand the definition of the word "hypocrite", apparently.

In order for me to be a hypocrite, you would have to cite examples where I, too, have accused American servicemen who fought and died in combat of being on heroin. Specifically, without any evidence that these serviceman were on heroin.

You claim I have a child's deductive reasoning skills, but your post calls your ability to reason into question, as well as your basic literacy.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Pathetic isn't a strong enough word for people like this poster, so eager to prop up his argument that he's willing to disgrace our Viet Nam era servicemen.

What argument? People died in combat? What in the world does that have to do with your beliefs in aliens? You want to believe they were killed by aliens? Well, that's sad.

"So it looks like we have an incident where half of the witnesses were possibly on heroin or other drugs", Zeta says, without a shred of evidence to support it.

Yes, they were possibly on heroin. I posted a link and quoted it twice. That doesn't help support your beliefs so you will ignore it, deny it and insult anyone that gets in your way. I really haven't found your low yet but you are getting there.

He doesn't need evidence. You have none and yet that is no restriction to you spouting your nonsense. Add hypocrite to delusional. Why must everyone else satisfy the burden of proof except you? At least he had a study supporting it with self admitted drug users. You have bright lights and a child's deductive reasoning skills.

In order for me to be a hypocrite, you would have to cite examples where I, too, have accused American servicemen who fought and died in combat of being on heroin. Specifically, without any evidence that these serviceman were on heroin.

You claim I have a child's deductive reasoning skills, but your post calls your ability to reason into question, as well as your basic literacy.

I called you a hypocrite because you require no proof of your ET views and statements yet proclaim them true. You require proof of his post about drug users in Vietnam to establish its truth.

Should I wonder about your reading comprehension as well?
edit on 22-4-2015 by In4ormant because: biscuits

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The Deflection is strong in this one

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Another ghoul willing to denigrate brave American servicemen who died in combat. I may have to stop posting here. Which is what these "people" want anyway.

No that is called knowledge,

information that shows what they are talking about is in fact factual and many service men were using.

Its not being insulting, its pointing the possibility that some in this case might have been due to the high usage during the war.

Stop being the fool that needs to create a divide and make out some are debunkers and others are believers,

Every has their opinions and some back them up with factual information pointing to their opinion holding more water in certain cases.

Stop bad mouthing anyone that doesn't believe and like I asked shut every one up by passing on the knowledge you hold, that aliens are here.

Otherwise prove to us again that its only your belief and word that says you know, which in the real world is what deceivers use to get their way or attention.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

How low can these deniers go?

How long can you deny any other explanation or question put forth?

I have stated repeatedly that I know aliens are here because I have encountered them directly.

Yes and also said that you are some what of an expert on the subject because of your experience and welcome questions that would steer to being off topic,

However,

I do have some questions pertaining to your knowledge of Aliens or ET,
and might as well ask here because you refuse write a thread and plague every thread you intarct in with your 'knowledge'.

How do you know the beings that abducted you were Alien, not from this planet?

Did you correspond with them and they bestowed some knowledge to you about where they are from and that being off earth and how have you verified it?

Did they look alien and that was enough for you think they were from elsewhere if there was no correspondence and real knowledge given to you (knowledge is information one can pass on a teach others, you just rant about your belief that your experience was with aliens.)

If no such knowledge is held by you that you can pass on and show others how these beings are alien and you really were abducted by beings that were not human, could they not be terrestrial beings, from earth but hidden from our reality and maybe speculated about here and there?

You welcomed questions and really sounded like you wanted that type of attention so if you would please answer and show this knowledge you possess or stop ranting about what you believe your experience was.

You have shown time and time again that you believe you know aliens are here but haven't passed on that knowledge, your interpretation of the experience is not knowledge but perception, so if you have knowledge lets hear it and see it and be able to test that aliens not from earth are here, where did they come from would be a start, you would at least have to know that if you have knowledge of them being aliens.

I suspect you have no knowledge but interpret your experience as being such because it might have very strange and alien to your being or an experience so traumatic that you mind has concluded such because the reality is just too much more worse than aliens abducting you.

A thread of your own would be better to answer these however your refusal because it would be 'too long' just leaves no other avenue to peruse to get some answers of this knowledge of yours.

Well, I guess you told me! Does it feel good to answer your own questions?

If you want answers from me, you better try asking nicely.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Did you see or read the links that were posted? Seems like you would rather believe that these people were killed by aliens because that is what fits your beliefs. I believe they died fighting for their country. Drug use by the military is a well documented fact. It was a problem during the Vietnam war. Do you disagree? Do you have information stating otherwise?
edit on 22-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I called you a hypocrite because you require no proof of your ET views and statements yet proclaim them true. You require proof of his post about drug users in Vietnam to establish its truth.

No, just yours.

Speaking honestly about my own personal experiences is not the same as accusing certain dead servicemen of being on heroin without evidence to support it.

Therefore, you accusation of hypocrisy is baseless. Grow up.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Did you see or read the links that were posted? Seems like you would rather believe that these people were killed by aliens because that is what fits your beliefs. I believe they died fight for their country. Drug use by the military is a well documented fact. It was a problem during the Vietnam war. Do you disagree? Do you have information stating otherwise?

Did you see or read the links that were posted?

Did your link provide any evidence whatsoever that the servicemen who died in this incident were on heroin?

No?

Then your verminous accusation is without merit.
edit on 22-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No, just yours.

Speaking honestly about my own personal experiences is not the same as accusing certain dead servicemen of being on heroin without evidence to support it.

Therefore, you accusation of hypocrisy is baseless. Grow up.

Declaring your ET statements as truth and his Vietnam statements as false, yet requiring him to satisfy stipulations you don't require of your own before you consider it truth makes you a hypocrite. Arguing this point makes you ignorant

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So after reading the links about drug use in the military, you have ruled out that this incident had anything to do with drugs and that they were killed by aliens. So if you were investigating this incident you wouldn't ask some very obvious questions because you believe in aliens and asking about drug use which is known to be a problem would be un-American?

Did your link provide any evidence whatsoever that the servicemen who died in this incident were on heroin?

No?

I am pretty sure I was clear about that. What are you reading that I said otherwise?

Then your verminous accusation is without merit.

What accusation? You believe they were killed by aliens, right?
edit on 22-4-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hey........... the debunkers have become pretty mean spirited recently, I don't understand why.

Just because mainstream Ufology has obviously gone down the toilet doesn't mean people on this website cannot inquire about past UFO sightings. Debunkers should too....In fact what is this whole debunkers, believers, skeptics, mumbo jumbo anyway.

I don't know what I would label myself as, a curious mind?

I believe it is possible for life to exist elsewhere in the Universe...I think most debunkers do too???

I believe it is possible for our current transportation or understanding of the Universe to continue to evolve...I hope most debunkers believe in evolution too???

Therfore I believe it is possible for some life elsewhere in the universe to have evolved past current human technology...I hope debunkers don't think human life is the most advanced being in all of the Universe???

In conclusion I believe it is possible for life to visit us....debunkers can disagree with that I agree to disagree, it's cool!

Double conclusion I whole heartedly agree there is no smoking gun evidence, and most of the claims are really just 2nd hand testimony of pure hogwash....I hope debunkers see I agree with them???

Does that mean we give up looking for evidence of visitation? Or give up looking for evidence of ancient advanced civilizations? Or give up looking for cover ups or secret space programs?...This is where debunkers seem to think we should give up looking??? I don't know why we should give up looking but ok, sounds good, I do have better things to do...

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Hey........... the debunkers have become pretty mean spirited recently, I don't understand why.

Just because mainstream Ufology has obviously gone down the toilet doesn't mean people on this website cannot inquire about past UFO sightings. Debunkers should too....In fact what is this whole debunkers, believers, skeptics, mumbo jumbo anyway.

I believe it is possible for life to exist elsewhere in the Universe...I think most debunkers do too???

I believe it is possible for our current transportation or understanding of the Universe to continue to evolve...I hope most debunkers believe in evolution too???

Therfore I believe it is possible for some life elsewhere in the universe to have evolved past current human technology...I hope debunkers don't think human life is the most advanced being in all of the Universe???

In conclusion I believe it is possible for life to visit us....debunkers can disagree with that I agree to disagree, it's cool!

Double conclusion I whole heartedly agree there is no smoking gun evidence, and most of the claims are really just 2nd hand testimony of pure hogwash....I hope debunkers see I agree with them???

Does that mean we give up looking for evidence of visitation? Or give up looking for evidence of ancient advanced civilizations? Or give up looking for cover ups or secret space programs?...This is where debunkers seem to think we should give up looking??? I don't know why we should give up looking but ok, sounds good, I do have better things to do...

Really? You don't understand why?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Why did you bold debunkers? I said I don't know why debunkers have become mean spirited...Are you pointing out that I am being mean to them by labeling them as debunkers? Your post makes no sense. Please explain. Thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

Why did you bold debunkers? I said I don't know why debunkers have become mean spirited...Are you pointing out that I am being mean to them by labeling them as debunkers? Your post makes no sense. Please explain. Thanks

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. You're halfway there already.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Most of us ARE looking. I don't have a problem with researching anything. I have a problem with people steadfastly proclaiming things to be the truth with no proof whatsoever and painting the rest of us as the ones with no clue. If you have it, cough it up. Otherwise stop proclaiming our ignorance to the rooftops when all you have are boogeyman stories for grownups

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I may have to stop posting here. Which is what these "people" want anyway.

I may not speak on behalf of other members participating in this thread but I don't think any of us want you to stop posting here. But I do want you stop posting things that add little value to the debate and are all about you.

I'm done toying around in this thread because it's supposed to be a discussion about a UFO in the Vietnam war.

Here are your posts in the thread

Most of your posts are about forcing yourself to the centre of attention. This is done by creating an argument that takes other posters away from the main topic or trying to reel people in with your pompous declarations about knowing aliens are here because back in '66...etc.. I don't know? Maybe you actually are an alien?

I see many others have tried to cajole you into making your own thread where you can 'naval' gaze (Zeta hope you appreciate that one) to your heart's content. You seem like a highly intelligent person who could actually add to debates in a mature manner. But it seems your default position is to keep sniping at the sceptical posters rather than discussing the heart of the matter.

I am trying to be diplomatic about this and make some constructive criticism of your posting style but have the feeling you will probably just come back and attack me for a grammatical error, spelling mistake or twist my words back at me.

The choice is ultimately yours of whatever action you choose to take.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join