It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI caught distorting evidence for decades. The tip of the iceberg?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What's mind boggling about the stats is the percentage rate of flawed analysis. However, this study only takes into consideration those charged with federal crimes.

What's even more perplexing is if you consider the number of those not counted, the ones in state institutions which were convicted using the same methods and prosecutorial malfeasance.

It's a shame really. Perhaps our governing body of officials and criminal justice system should look up the definition of RICO...in today's world it's becoming apparent that the fox is in the hen house.
edit on 20-4-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This not only calls the FBis convictions into question though. It calls into question ALL hair anaylsis cases and evidence because where do you think they got the tactic from?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Only that we found out about it...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

What does it matter OP

The American sheeple are not even going to read the article let alone hold someone accountable

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Based on FOIA documents I've read in the late 50's and early 60's, I am increasingly convinced that the FBI has been engaged in a formal program of racial apartheid in the US. I hope it's not the true but more and more information is leading me to this understanding.

THAT is a known fact! Hoover was a racist and did not try to hide it. MLK and Malcolm X where both watched closely because Hoover thought them a threat to the status quo.

And then they have that racist picture hanging at the Bureau. There are talks that Hoover is/was half black, one of the reasons for his hatred. I recommend everyone take a unfiltered look at Hoover. The FBI was born grimey, no suprise they haven't changed.

Absolutely. The CIA, FBI and NSA were all heavily influenced by imported Nazis via Operation Paperclip. The Allies put down the mad dog & his rabid pack in Germany, but the Nazis still won by infiltrating all American government, buying influence and being key contributers to setting the system of controls we are seeing today from a wider perspective.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LowTechRedneck

HAIL HYDRA!!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Now that this has finally seen the light of day, what will be done to bring justice to those involved in these trials, the ones convicted on false evidence?
Will there be Congressional hearings? Will a "Task Force" be appointed to "look into" these allegations?
Perhaps some of the profits of the Drug War could be used to investigate and make reparations to the victims of the lying, scheming scum that perverted justice for their own purposes?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You can bet nothing will happen, the implication are too big to address it ..they would most definitely rather innocent people remain imprisoned or have convictions stand than do what is right. I wonder who decides..the prosecutors?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Yes, I understand. I've seen it happen before when a huge mass of corruption is discovered. It happened back in the early '90s in Kentucky when the FBI was investigating corruption in the legislature. When it was discovered that there was evidence to indict over 85% of the members of the entire legislative branch, the investigation was narrowed by the DOJ to only include bribes passed to legislators in the harness racing industry. According to one FBI agent who was in the investigation, DOJ decided to narrow the focus and let all the other criminal activity slide because "it would basically cause an overthrow of elected government" to march that many legislators out in bracelets. Thus it happened that only a few were actually fully investigated, charged and convicted of their crimes.
It was this same investigation that had turned up evidence of a child pedo ring and a prostitution ring being run out of the capitol but that evidence was buried very deep when Slick was elected. All investigations were shut down. It wasn't until the mid '90s that enough evidence emerged that Kent Downey was finally charged with running a prostitution ring out of his capitol office. But even then, the pedo ring was kept under wraps because the children being abused were in the foster system and had no voice.
Their first duty is to protect themselves and they do that quite well, those entitled government employees.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What's even more disturbing is that finger print uniqueness is not even scientifically proven. There is no reason someone could not have an extremely similar finger print to yourself save for some minor deviations. This type of wrongful identification could happen most often with partial prints. Kind of scary.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join