It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to 700 migrants feared drowned after boat capsizes in the Mediterranean

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: THENATIONALIST

Another boat full of illegal immigrants sinks and dozens feared dead. . a bad thing?

Another boat full of people sinks with hundreds of people dead , a bad thing? , of course it's a bad thing.

Now maybe the pot holes in my street can be fixed

If that's all you've got to be worried about then aren't you the lucky one.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

Unfortunatly EvanB and his uneducated ilk, actually went and formed a political party of their own. u-kippers.

Fortunately, they make up only a small percentage of the UK.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BMorris
a reply to: Kram09

Unfortunatly EvanB and his uneducated ilk, actually went and formed a political party of their own. u-kippers.

Fortunately, they make up only a small percentage of the UK.

I would say he sounds more like BNP or EDF, UKippers arent quite so vile in their thinking.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Nope.. NOT BNP or UKIP or any other nationalist crap... Just sick of having to pay for the worlds dregs to come and live here end of.... Living where I live you would see where my attitude has stemmed from...

And as for bombing their country... Purlease... We are not causing what is happening there now... Their ilk are...

And as one poster said he/she would rather have them than me.. I earned the right to be here as a soldier fighting for this crap hole of a country populated with pussified none people who allow us to have the piss taken out of mine and my ancestors hard work and blood... No... We live in a finite land with finite resources.. They can bugger off

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

Nope.. NOT BNP or UKIP or any other nationalist crap... Just sick of having to pay for the worlds dregs to come and live here end of.... Living where I live you would see where my attitude has stemmed from...

And as for bombing their country... Purlease... We are not causing what is happening there now... Their ilk are...

And as one poster said he/she would rather have them than me.. I earned the right to be here as a soldier fighting for this crap hole of a country populated with pussified none people who allow us to have the piss taken out of mine and my ancestors hard work and blood... No... We live in a finite land with finite resources.. They can bugger off

I said it...and im embarrased that you represented us abroad in the armed forces. And i do not thank you for your service. You bring nothing but shame to the UK. You and anyone who thinks like you.

And thats all i have to say to you.
edit on 23-4-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Your thanks or approval is not needed or necessary

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yeah we have fools who think like you over here in the USA as well. It's absolutely suicidal to not use commonsense when it comes to immigration into the West. Decades ago it was closed borders that were considered racist, now anything but open gates is. 100% Proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Should we help people? Absolutely. Should we maybe help them improve their own Nations too? Absolutely. Should we allow educated people from these Nations in legally? Absolutely.

However, Should we just open the door and allow everyone in the World to come on in with no regulation whatsoever? Of course not! If you believe that we should, then you are a madman, and you should be thrown into a mental asylum as soon as possible. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Yeah we have fools who think like you over here in the USA as well. It's absolutely suicidal to not use commonsense when it comes to immigration into the West. Decades ago it was closed borders that were considered racist, now anything but open gates is. 100% Proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Should we help people? Absolutely. Should we maybe help them improve their own Nations too? Absolutely. Should we allow educated people from these Nations in legally? Absolutely.

However, Should we just open the door and allow everyone in the World to come on in with no regulation whatsoever? Of course not! If you believe that we should, then you are a madman, and you should be thrown into a mental asylum as soon as possible. ~$heopleNation

LOL...nowhere did i say we need an open door poilcy. Ibelive in kicking people out the country if they dont deserve to be here.

My point is that the callousness of people in this thread "dead kids??Pfff...who cares" is disgusting. That and the refusal to even try to understand why people take the risks they do and the refusal to see that the west is partly responsible for a lot of their touble.

I disagree 100% with open door UK. Totally. In fact, i dont even belive that people with HIV should be allowed to immigrate to the UK.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Nope.. NOT BNP or UKIP or any other nationalist crap

Yes of course. I can see from the rest of your post that you certainly don't ascribe to any of that "nationalist crap."

Oh right. So bombing their country didn't have any affect then did it? Oh no I guess it was all their fault! Poor ungrateful brown people. We bomb their country and destroy their homes to help them and then they want to leave!

Hello...reality check.

earned the right to be here as a soldier fighting for this crap hole of a country

You didn't earn any right to be here by being a soldier. You were just born here (or at least I assume so by your rantings). If it's such a crap hole as you say then why don't you just leave?

Your thanks or approval is not needed or necessary

Then stop whinging and moaning about it then. You chose to join the armed forces yourself. Nobody forced you.
edit on 24/4/15 by Kram09 because: typos

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

100% Proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

If you believe that we should, then you are a madman, and you should be thrown into a mental asylum as soon as possible.

So people who have a different political ideology or opinion to you have a mental disorder?

Slippery slope...

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

LOL...nowhere did i say we need an open door poilcy. Ibelive in kicking people out the country if they dont deserve to be here.

My point is that the callousness of people in this thread "dead kids??Pfff...who cares" is disgusting. That and the refusal to even try to understand why people take the risks they do and the refusal to see that the west is partly responsible for a lot of their touble.

I disagree 100% with open door UK. Totally. In fact, i dont even belive that people with HIV should be allowed to immigrate to the UK.

Well then I stand corrected, it sounded like you were promoting open borders. Yeah like I said before, it's terrible either way when people lose their lives, especially kids. I do understand the want for a better life too, but we can't let everyone in. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09

So people who have a different political ideology or opinion to you have a mental disorder?

No not at all, but some Liberals surely exhibit traits of having a mental disorder. Nancy Pelosi comes to mind.

Slippery slope...

Well if the asylum is located on a hill, and it is raining or snowing, I suppose yes it very well could get slippery. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join