It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These People Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yes they do. They vote. Be afraid. Be very afraid. I thought this was going to be one of those jokes at first and the more I listened, the more I wondered.

Take a wee look see for yourself...

I'm still on the fence about whether it is real or not. I'll let you all decide. It was worth a giggle at any rate. A sad one to be sure, but a giggle none the less. Sometimes you have to take it where you can get it.

Those pesky deer... Following the law and junk. Off with their heads!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Voting doesn't matter in United States

It is a prank the elite play on Americans

The next president is Jeb Bush

And the ruling government is the shadow government

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

Ok.... Well... Thanks for playing.

The point still stands regardless of whether voting is an illusion or not. It's a little scary IMO whether the vote sticks or disappears. I totally get your point and even agree that it doesn't matter, but alas....

edit on 4/19/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's slightly terrifying isn't it.
That sign kills me every time I see it lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Its crazy to even think about... but yes, there really are people who are just that stupid in this world..

God help us all...

edit on 19-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You made my day... Having a lousy weekend this shows me there are some that have more troubles in life then me.

Those dare, how deer they!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
OK, that made my too early morning.

It's the inverse of one I've heard before. In the other one, I heard someone complaining about how none of the deer crossing signs were where the deer were actually crossing, so why weren't the deer crossing where they were supposed to and people were watching for them?!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I think this lady's kid said something like that and she found it hilarious, so decided to pull a prank...

However, others such as Tampa radio talk show host Todd Schnitt maintain that "Donna" was actually a fake caller who has been used by Y94's hosts more than once to stage supposedly real, outrageous phone conversations. According to Schnitt, she appeared on the station again in October 2013 claiming that she was going to hand out "fat letters" on Halloween to trick-or-treaters she did not deem thin enough to deserve candy.

Snopes

The voice and intonation sound very similar...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, whether it's fake or not, it's still both hilarious and scary at the same time. There really are people that stupid out there. I had a co worker that sent his sister in law to look for striped paint. She was gone for over an hour. I also have a friend that sent one of his co workers to the store room of the pizza place they worked at to look for dehydrated water. That guy was gone half an hour and came back saying he couldn't find it.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

In high school, we had a teammate on the track team who was not, erm, the sharpest tool in the shed. She used to be a bit irritating, too. One day, she pestered the coach a little too much, so he asked her to go get the left-handed shot put.

She spent most of the practice looking for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's so funny. It's something that I would do. I can't not mess with stupid people. Mind you, I'm not talking about somebody that's disabled. They're safe. I actually look out for them to make sure they're not being taken advantage of or picked on. It's the people that have no cognitive disability an should know better that I can't help messing with.

ETA: Not that I think that people with a cognitive disability are stupid. I have a buddy with Downs Syndrome and worked with a guy that was disabled like that and both were pretty smart. They just think differently.
edit on 19-4-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The host's muted "Are you kidding?" was priceless.

I don't believe that she wrote any letters to people though. In fact i think someone else operated the phone for her, poor dear.

Ba-dum-tish!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Thanks everyone!! 👌

While this may indeed be a crank call, it's believable because all of us know someone like this. All of us. That's telling in itself IMO.

It's a bit scary to think what kinds of positions people like this hold. And for the PC crowd we are not discussing slow learners or folks with legitimate disabilities. Anyone can be forgiven that and given understanding and patience. This seems to be a "disease" with folks who just don't bother using a bit of common sense, or putting forth an effort to give 2 craps about more than their next Instagram post or tweet.

I have absolutely no difficulty thinking that there are many people around us daily that are just this obtuse.

I think the bumpy ride we are on, is likely to get much bumpier before the ship collides with real life and sinks with the rest of us on it.

new topics

top topics

join