It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted by my future self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Two nights ago, I was having this dream, I was going through this shed besides a railroad at night and there were men inside getting drunk and I passed among them unseen.

And then I entered the bushes at the other side of the railroad, almost immediately, the bushes became covered in fog and from there, I went into some kind of portal that had a faint aquamarine glow at the edges and completely black towards the center. It's like looking down in the ocean deep underwater.

I emerged from the portal laying in my own bed (my bed in real life but still asleep). And then I felt a being sit on top of me, reached reach towards my samsung tablet which is beside me and turned it on. I felt its hands, it was soft, felt like a force field. I couldn't move to send it away and I had difficulty breathing. I tried my best waking myself up and eventually, I did wake up.

I was so scared to go back to sleep so I sit on my bed, reached for my samsung tablet and turned on the music player which had an aquamarine glow.

So who was the being who was sitting on top of me earlier who turned on my samsung tablet?? - It was my future self. I did exactly the same thing the being I saw in that "nightmare".

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Dreams eh . I have dreams that would trip people on ATS out . But . They are just dreams .

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Far out ..

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Dream, nothing more. Sorry bud.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The Nightmare, by Henry Fuseli (1781) is thought to be one of the classic depictions of sleep paralysis perceived as a demonic visitation.

The original definition of sleep paralysis was codified by Samuel Johnson in his A Dictionary of the English Language as nightmare, a term that evolved into our modern definition. Such sleep paralysis was widely considered the work of demons, and more specifically incubi, which were thought to sit on the chests of sleepers. In Old English the name for these beings was mare or mære (from a proto-Germanic *marōn, cf. Old Norse mara), hence comes the mare part in nightmare. The word might be etymologically cognate to Greek Marōn (in the Odyssey) and Sanskrit Māra.
Its been happening to people for thousands of years .

comes in all kinds of strange forms .
If you ever find your self struggling to wake up, Just keep telling your self "1 . 2. 3 wake up " and after about the 5th time you will awaken .

This has has been happening to me for many years. I don't fear it anymore , I have saw and felt many evil things during the paralysis.
now I observe them just as they observe me .

Nothing to fear

Nothing to fear

Nothing to Fear ...click Here

edit on 19-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

Far out ..

Yes, I saw and felt myself from a 3rd person perspective in a dream exactly what I would do moments later after waking up.

Ignorance made me do exactly what I have foreseen. I can't help it when our state of awareness is extremely low after waking up and we are like robots.

This was the 2nd time it happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

If

IF you are using any kinds of drugs or meds

I would stop using

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

If

IF you are using any kinds of drugs or meds

I would stop using

You don't have to be in drugs or meds to make your own thread in Paranormal Studies.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Nothing to fear

Thank you

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: Kapusta
Nothing to fear

Thank you

you are welcome .

Hope that helps

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I wrote IF

I am not saying u r using them

Drugs are so popular that I can easily assume people are into them

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Every conscious life form upon death has only one domain they recognize and that is their own space-time envelope created at conception and closed at the time of death. Just as right now we are all space dwellers and we have limited choice over what space to engage in, but cannot alter time; after death all are time dwellers and we have limited choice over what time to engage in, but cannot alter the contents of space (your space recording within effective range).

After you die, after everyone dies, you become that nagging voice called your conscience. Your conscience is you in the distant future after you've died and is time dwelling inside your recording you are right now developing. Why?

Your conscience, future dead self, now knows what's on the "other side" and is trying to get your still embodied self to install/record the escape Door. You can't do it after you've died. You no longer have the recording device called the body.
edit on 19-4-2015 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I wrote IF

I am not saying u r using them

Drugs are so popular that I can easily assume people are into them

No drugs, no alcohol for me. I'm already 33, only got few friends, little chance of that happening. I keep sober 24/7 365 days, no social drinking either.

Only one thing when I was a kid there's this old mute guy who would always chase me and point to me like he's seen a ghost. Wouldn't do that to anyone or to other kids. He had this scared to death look in his face and he wasn't joking around.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A few years ago I dreamt that it was about 2800 and I was the vice president and the president was another woman. The place looked like were I grew up. We could fly and there was something holographic in a store. I think it was a person.

Neat dream

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
A few years ago I dreamt that it was about 2800 and I was the vice president and the president was another woman. The place looked like were I grew up. We could fly and there was something holographic in a store. I think it was a person.

Neat dream

My extrapolations of the future would indeed involve a matriarchal society.

Something quite interesting will happen soon to our world.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Don't know about that. But in the dream I knew that I had traveled into the future and I was so delighted.

new topics

top topics

join