It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage over The Westin Building at Town Center VA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I have a drone and it doesnt move that fast.

Most drones fall at about the same speed.

True but when it was moving laterally, before the alleged fall. It was moving pretty fast. I couldn't see someone risking flying a drone that high from a building just to have it tossed out of the sky. They're pretty expensive. Besides, it's illegal to fly those from a building like that, high enough to possibly interfere with air traffic. Could be a modified drone I suppose, with a light.
edit on 20-4-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

True but when it was moving laterally, before the alleged fall. It was moving pretty fast. I couldn't see someone risking flying a drone that high from a building just to have it tossed out of the sky. They're pretty expensive. Besides, it's illegal to fly those from a building like that, high enough to possibly interfere with air traffic. Could be a modified drone I suppose, with a light.

They can move pretty fast these days. True on the expense but that doesn't rule out rich people. Point on the illegal. I think there were some recent laws in place? Its pretty trivial to put lights on those things. I really haven't looked into this that closely...but it really looks like a drone to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
A light moving at night with very little frame of reference make it difficult to determine it's speed.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

They can move pretty fast these days. True on the expense but that doesn't rule out rich people. Point on the illegal. I think there were some recent laws in place? Its pretty trivial to put lights on those things. I really haven't looked into this that closely...but it really looks like a drone to me.

Word.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

That verifies the drone with light theory. Theres no real reference to show speed though. That was my main point.Anyone can put a light on anything.
edit on 20-4-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Forrester7 Drone/ quadcopter

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

That verifies the drone with light theory. Theres no real reference to show speed though. That was my main point.Anyone can put a light on anything.

Yep.

I'd be HIGHLY suspicious of ANY "lights in the sky" video for that reason.

People have reported such drones with lights to the National UFO Reporting Center. It's becoming more and more common. What's sad is that there are people who want the lights to remain a mystery.
edit on 20-4-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No one has even bothered to do the math yet? A decent enough estimate of the object's speeds and accelerations can be calculated without too much effort. Does anyone know exactly where she was when she filmed this?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
IT'S A DUCK!!!!!!

Sorry, I meant if it walks like a ____ quacks like a ____ then it is probably a ____.

UFO

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Looks to me like a kite with a light attached. Someone is on top of the building flying it, when suddenly the string breaks and down she goes.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sentient plasma being
Or mayb light body activation?aka merkaba.
Does that building send or receive radio transmissions... Wondering if something from this close could hack in to send out some info or take a sample of what it is receiving?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Being decisively lower than middle class, I cannot imagine spending money on a drone only to go up a skyscraper and then lose it. I'd be destroyed emotionally and probably financially.

That being said, nothing in it's movements (deliberate or otherwise) suggest anything but a drone to my untrained eyes.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WHWIV
Being decisively lower than middle class, I cannot imagine spending money on a drone only to go up a skyscraper and then lose it. I'd be destroyed emotionally and probably financially.

That being said, nothing in it's movements (deliberate or otherwise) suggest anything but a drone to my untrained eyes.

A lot of people build their own drones from chinese parts. It's a lot cheaper than buying something premade.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Of course if you have something lit from underneath (in this case light coming from building, not drone) and it falls away from the viewer and out of the cone of the light being cast upon it... Well... It can look like it moved away faster than it actually did. (Not zipping away suddenly at some impossible speed, but simply moving into shadow.)

At least that's the way I see it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join