It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Right-Wing Lunacies This Week: Bill O'Reilly Hits Peak Paranoia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I sometimes wonder if there are people in other countries that stay up to date on American politics and media just so they can point and laugh.

Yes yes we do ..

takes our minds off our own idiot politicians

In the UK the most bizarre ones are Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees-Mogg, but even these two are nowhere near the level of stupidity of many American Conservative politicians. In fact both are really just "eccentric" and harmless.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I don't believe Bill is as nuts as he sometimes portrays by long shot. He is placating to the wacko crowd most of the time. The people who make up his ratings that keep getting him paid.

I think he knows very well that what he says is often BS and doesn't even believe half of it himself. He is intelligent and just wants to get paid.

edit on 19-4-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Ah, are BillO and Caribou Barbie flapping their gums again?

Only in left wing delusion land.

Generally, all anyone who is vaguely perceived of as "right" has to do is voice anything and blogs like the one the OP cited will grab it and take it wildly out of context to make you all think as you do.

How do any of you sleep with the massive right wing boogeymen that live rent-free inside their heads? It must be one scary world.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Generally, all anyone who is vaguely perceived of as "right" has to do is voice anything and blogs like the one the OP cited will grab it and take it wildly out of context to make you all think as you do.

How do any of you sleep with the massive right wing boogeymen that live rent-free inside their heads? It must be one scary world.

Right wing nuts are just scared to play in an even, open playing field cause they lose every time. You know like banning medical marijuana. Only a backward unintelligent person would want to ban anything that is useful as medicine. Or being afraid of letting gay people marry? Why they got to control everyone? Cause their scared and losing society.

They want to control every thing that makes them uncomfortable or is outside of their box of life.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

When you have people trying to put you out of business, burn down your business, threaten to attack your family, because of your religious belief, and then try to call that business owner intolerant, I find a huge hypocrisy there...

The lgbt agenda pushers have become militant. And there are tons of gay and lesbian people out there who attest to this

Again you can't tell me these groups aren't acting like the mob when they are carrying out actions like this just because they don't want to bake a cake or cater a gay wedding

Shut it w the hypocritical bs

I myself am Christian and could give a rats behind if gays get married. I recently went to my studio managers gay wedding it was awesome...

However I can damn we'll see the militant Intolerance by these people against Christian business owners and anyone that denies this is being a hypocrite about their own intolerance...

Take your bs line somewhere where people are stupid enough to buy it

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

Right wing nuts are just scared to play in an even, open playing field cause they lose every time. You know like banning medical marijuana. Only a backward unintelligent person would want to ban anything that is useful as medicine. Or being afraid of letting gay people marry? Why they got to control everyone? Cause their scared and losing society.

They want to control every thing that makes them uncomfortable or is outside of their box of life.

Nope, not even remotely true.

That's only what they tell you, and you eat it up because you are the one who needs to control.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: joemoe
Blah blah blah .... it's the same thing on both sides.

Except, it's not.
We're talking about the lunacy of the right wing, not the disagreements people have with genuine political opinions. It's perfectly fine for people to have different political ideas, but these are expressions of bat-s**t craziness, not political ideals.

Having views on economics, social issues, taxes etc, as a party or politician, is perfectly normal. Expressing lunatic ideas and presenting completely irrational opinions seems to be exclusively a right wing problem.

Don't see that at all.

The left is more then willing to crucify you if you don't believe their views. For a people that list tolerance as one of their core beliefs this is very funny.

Lets look at some examples: (Not ALL lefts will do these thing, but a majority will.)

If you don't believe in gay marriage your labeled as a homophobic.
If you believe in 2nd Amendment rights you are labeled as a homicidal gun crazed rightest.
If you want to stop ILLEGAL immigration you are labeled as raciest and intolerant.
If you don't believe in global warming you are labeled as ignorant.
If you claim to be Christian you are labeled a right wing conservative that wants to force religion on everyone.

Umm doesn't seem to be very tolerant to me.

The left tries to puss all of these agendas by pushing new laws, which many conservatives try to block. creating a spiral.

Why is this? Liberals only make up about 24% of the US and the one really pushing agendas probably ~10%. But this 10% is VERY vocal and determined to push their ideas. Conservatives rate at about 40% of US (Although I have reason to believe this is way low, I'll talk about this in a minute.). Only a small % of these are vocal to the degree that is on the left. I have seen figures of less the 5%, but don't know for sure.) You can see this in the news, compare the number of left wing protest to right wing ones. For every right wing one in the news you get 3-4 left wing.

Again why the difference? I see it as an ideology issue. Same reason I think the numbers are off on the above %. Most conservatives would fall in the Libertarian political bracket if you where to really push us. We really don't care about what others do in their day to day lives as long as you leave us alone. Tis is a key difference. Conservative tend to want to be left alone on our daily lives, while Liberals want the "feel good" of knowing everyone agrees with them.

I

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Blah blah blah .... it's the same thing on both sides. When will we stop labeling ourselves and realized that it is/was never a Left vs Right thing but an oligarchies vs us thing. But carry on, demonizing each other if you want, it is exactly what they want you to do. Left this ... Right that ... and hardly anyone even realizes that if you are under 50, you have not been able to vote one election without a Bush or a Clinton on a ballot. I swear if we just mind each other's rights and live the way we want to live without prejudging others, we would all be in a better place.

Tho I agree with your point... The right is obviously playing to a much dumber crowd...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

Blah blah blah .... it's the same thing on both sides. When will we stop labeling ourselves and realized that it is/was never a Left vs Right thing but an oligarchies vs us thing. But carry on, demonizing each other if you want, it is exactly what they want you to do. Left this ... Right that ... and hardly anyone even realizes that if you are under 50, you have not been able to vote one election without a Bush or a Clinton on a ballot. I swear if we just mind each other's rights and live the way we want to live without prejudging others, we would all be in a better place.

Tho I agree with your point... The right is obviously playing to a much dumber crowd...

youre right they sure love to get those progressives riled up! sure is easy!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Did you ever notice right wingers hate teachers and professors and label them as antiamerican? It really seems funny to me that the more educated people are the more progressive the tend to be. The opposite holds true as well. The more right the more ignorant and intolerant to the point of ridiculousness. You don't have to look hard to see it.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Blah blah blah .... it's the same thing on both sides.

Except, it's not.
We're talking about the lunacy of the right wing, not the disagreements people have with genuine political opinions. It's perfectly fine for people to have different political ideas, but these are expressions of bat-s**t craziness, not political ideals.

Having views on economics, social issues, taxes etc, as a party or politician, is perfectly normal. Expressing lunatic ideas and presenting completely irrational opinions seems to be exclusively a right wing problem.

Don't see that at all.

The left is more then willing to crucify you if you don't believe their views. For a people that list tolerance as one of their core beliefs this is very funny.

Lets look at some examples: (Not ALL lefts will do these thing, but a majority will.)

If you don't believe in gay marriage your labeled as a homophobic.
If you believe in 2nd Amendment rights you are labeled as a homicidal gun crazed rightest.
If you want to stop ILLEGAL immigration you are labeled as raciest and intolerant.
If you don't believe in global warming you are labeled as ignorant.
If you claim to be Christian you are labeled a right wing conservative that wants to force religion on everyone.

Umm doesn't seem to be very tolerant to me.

The left tries to puss all of these agendas by pushing new laws, which many conservatives try to block. creating a spiral.

Why is this? Liberals only make up about 24% of the US and the one really pushing agendas probably ~10%. But this 10% is VERY vocal and determined to push their ideas. Conservatives rate at about 40% of US (Although I have reason to believe this is way low, I'll talk about this in a minute.). Only a small % of these are vocal to the degree that is on the left. I have seen figures of less the 5%, but don't know for sure.) You can see this in the news, compare the number of left wing protest to right wing ones. For every right wing one in the news you get 3-4 left wing.

Again why the difference? I see it as an ideology issue. Same reason I think the numbers are off on the above %. Most conservatives would fall in the Libertarian political bracket if you where to really push us. We really don't care about what others do in their day to day lives as long as you leave us alone. Tis is a key difference. Conservative tend to want to be left alone on our daily lives, while Liberals want the "feel good" of knowing everyone agrees with them.

I
not really......

If you don't Believe in gay marriage your labeled homophobic:
Actually if you believe god is going to kidnap the soul of all the gays and torture them for all eternity your homophobic... Guess your forgot that part of the ENTIRE REASON FOR THERE OPPOSITION TO GAY MARRAIGE.

If you believe in gun rights your insane: not if you believe in gun rights are you insane... If your against normal safety regulations because you believe the black helicopters are comming to take your guns, your insane... Which is the whole reason for opposition to ANY regulations.

If you want to stop illegal immigration your a racist: only caring to stop brown illegal immigration makes you a racist, as well as all the FORCE people to learn English rather then the whole FREE COUNTRY part.

Don't believe in global warming your an idiot: pretty much..... Anyone who is stupid enough to believe that the WORLDS (not Americas) science community is in a vast conspiracy to pass a carbon tax for an American politician (Obama) is quite fairly called an idiot.

Christians wanna force there religion on the rest of us: GAY MARRIAGE!?!? The opposition to it is quite literally only based on the bible, the same bible you claim Christians are not trying to make the rest of us live by....

Most conservatives are not libertarians... Libertarians are libertarians..... Most of the not completely brainwashed republicans are libertarian, but that's not what you said at all.

Also the vast majority of the population IS NOT conservative.... If it was they wouldn't need to gerrymander and attemp to stop votes to win. Also your not actually looking at the population per state. Blue states hold the vast majority of the populAtion, because of the urban centers. In almost all elections more people vote for democrats representatives, but because of districting and gerrymandering the republicans hold more seats....

I don't doubt you believe everything you posted... Like I said the right wing media is obviously playing to a dumber crowd....

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Did you ever notice right wingers hate teachers and professors and label them as antiamerican? It really seems funny to me that the more educated people are the more progressive the tend to be. The opposite holds true as well. The more right the more ignorant and intolerant to the point of ridiculousness. You don't have to look hard to see it.

It's not about teachers it's about money....

Unions donate to democrats, so the GOP has started a war on unions.. Which almost all public schools have teachers unions who vote/fund the democrats.

Just to be fair, the dems use the same type of propaganda to attack the corporations that fund the GOP. They just have to be smarter about it, because liberals actually check..

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Entreri06

youre right they sure love to get those progressives riled up! sure is easy!

They love to get the angry old people who buy there garbage riled up.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

I sometimes wonder if there are people in other countries that stay up to date on American politics and media just so they can point and laugh.

Yes. As an American who has spent most of her adult life living in foreign countries I can confidently say that they are indeed laughing. When they are not shaking their heads that is.

Yup we watch it cause we like the feeling that although things get bad with the UK GE they dont go full retard like the in states

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

There are indeed, but it stops being funny after a while and just becomes kinda horrifying.

Its stops being funny when someone starts a war

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Either that or the right latches on to one or two stories of judicial idiocy and pretends there is a vast gay agenda pushing for the downfall of American values...

Tell me again how many people have lost cases for refusing gays service? Is it one or 2? I forget....now how many court cases are heard in the last few years??? A billion (exaggeration) maybe more...so 1 or 2 out of 100,000+...

People voicing there opinion on a shop owners comments are just as fair as the shop owner making said comments... Unless there are real life damages (like refusing needed services not luxury ones) the courts should stay out.

Funny how it's not intolerant to refuse service, but it is to voice your complaint about the service refusal....

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Malynn

Yes. As an American who has spent most of her adult life living in foreign countries I can confidently say that they are indeed laughing. When they are not shaking their heads that is.

Yup we watch it cause we like the feeling that although things get bad with the UK GE they dont go full retard like the in states

And in the immortal words of RDJ : never go full retard... :p

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

you forgot this gem

Bill O'Reilly rails....

5 Right-Wing Lunacies This Week: Bill O'Reilly Hits Peak Paranoia

Bill O’Reilly’s inequality disaster: Fox News’ loudest pundit makes a complete fool of himself on taxes
....And, as is his wont, he got almost everything completely wrong. To Bill O’Reilly, the real inequality is found in the government’s unfair taxation of wealthy people like himself.

edit on 21-4-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Ah I see tolerance at work again.

Thanks for making my point

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

If you need somebody else to make your point for you, then you don't have a point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join