It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Crazy Dream Came True-In a Way I Guess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I was going to share this dream when it first happened maybe two weeks ago but never got around to it. But now I feel it needs to be shared.

The dream was very weird for me. I was travelling in "space", I guess, at a very fast rate, following this little ball of light. I could look around and see what I guess were stars and where ever I was, was very huge. There were points where the ball of light and I would slow down just a little and the ball would create this shield around itself and pass through this invisible barrier, but I could see it pop through it, then the shield would go down and we would continue on our way very fast.

We did this for what seemed like a long time passing through multiple barriers, until eventually we just stopped in a very dark place and I woke up.

After I woke up I thought maybe we had been passing through dimensions. And after thinking on it I felt as if I had witnessed where life comes from. Or the journey it takes before it gets to a womb. In my dream I had come up with that. That I was following a life form into the womb.

Well, the crazy part about all of this is, I just recently found out I am pregnant. Now I feel like I got to witness my own baby coming to rest inside of my womb.

It really has just blown my mind. When I first had this dream I was thinking I could possibly be pregnant because of the dream itself.

I'd like to know what others think of this. Its really just blown my mind...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Fascinating! Congratulations! I do think this dream realm somehow allowed your spirits to connect or something.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thank you! I honestly feel like I witnessed this baby's spirit coming into me. Its weird...

a reply to: Night Star

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Weird and wonderful!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

This may ring true with you. She describes something very similar to what you speak of at one point...

Lacerta Interview

It's hard to grasp, but it just makes so much sense...

Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Mind blowing

Thank you for your candour

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Had you been pregnant at the time of your dream? If so, perhaps your dream was your body trying to tell you something.

I like your story and interpretation , thanks and congrats.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I swear this is true...while reading you post and not quite to the end I thought, this girl's is pregnant or soon will be. Just from your dream.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Congratulations by the way. Your first?

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Not sure when exactly the baby was conceived, so I may or may not have been pregnant at the time. But if I had to decide I would bet I was.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thank you! And no, this will be my second.

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hmmm.....I am interested in watching that video just to see how it connects with my post. Hopefully you're not just sharing something of your own. I'd hate to waste 2 hours. Would you happen to know the time on the video in which you're referring to??

a reply to: Gh0stwalker

top topics

join