It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Jade Helm Georgia Guidestones Connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Which part is the BS and which part is the plan?

Seems like they have laid it out for us, for everyone to understand...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

www.homesteadnotes.com...
edit on 18-4-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

Is this another Y2K or 2012 obsession that will be anticlimactic and lead to nothing or is this something real?

This thing will draw obsession like flies on sh__

And it’s a long period to draw all kinds of obsession and fear and conjecture and maybe some legitimate ideas

edit on 18-4-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I love conspiracy sites and how people want to censor conspiracy and cast aspersions on those who think some things COULD be conspiracies

Wow this theory is so ridiculous it should be in skunkworks
Oh but wait..... see what I did

Its a very interesting theory, there is a balance at the moment where the whole world seems to be on the edge of a very sharp knife.
Getting into the US and amongst its citizens would be very important, a key factor will be those in uniform taking part in Jade Helm.
Who are they and what does anyone know about them?

I got a feeling that Jade Helm will be underway and the US economy will collapse, coincidenceishly.
edit on b2015Sat, 18 Apr 2015 23:42:05 -050043020156pm302015-04-18T23:42:05-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Ah to bad it was not Granite Helms 15

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I personally find anagrams fascinating. Just like the words Silent and Listen, there are many things that often go unnoticed by an untrained eye.

Yes, Jade is a STONE and I do not think that the connection of Jade to stone is a weak one. Although, I am naturally a skeptic, I find all of this totally fascinating, and with psyops thrown in too...Someone I think, somewhere in Psyops, thought about those Georgia Stones and came up with the training exercise name just to mess with peoples minds...IF I was in Psyops, that is what I would do...But of course it all goes back to the question of WHY? Why are there all of these coincidences? Too many at once is either just that, a coincidence, or is there something truly nefarious going on? It's at least worth keeping a close eye on that is for sure!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Starwise

Good points, here's another one - Walmart Supercenter / US Mart Law Rep Center

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I thought "Jade Helm" was a variation on "Green Beret".

Sal

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
New video inside one of the closed Wal Marts-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join