It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Central Banker Fired For Being A "Nazi Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix" Prostitute

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
(Excerpt)
They say don't let money printing get to your head, but for one now former central banker it is far too late.
The identity of the former employee of the Dutch Central Bank in question is unknown, what is known is that the money authority of the Netherlands has fired a 46-year-old female employee who for 6 of her 8 years with the central bank made money on the side as a "dominatrix prostitute who described herself as a high-class nymphomaniac and earned €10,000 a week dressing up as a Nazi and whipping men."

Well ATS, This must be one of the wackier stories of the week! It seems this Nice Banker Lady had another job Moonlighting as a Nazi Cross Dressing Dominatrix Prostitute. It just goes to show you that these Central Banker Types have to Whoop Our Behinds somehow for their Pounds of Flesh LOL

So what do Y'All think, was she unfairly dismissed for her extra curricular activities? Or, was it right of the Dutch Central Bank to can her Assets for her rather sordid choice of a Second Job Pummeling The Derriere's of Perverted but High Paying Businessmen?

OK Guys and Gals, whatever you want to do with this one is up to Y'ou Guys. Please, just try and keep it clean, ATS tries to run a nice little tidy place here on the web. Thanks for taking a peek and Peace to One and All
Arjunanda

While her real name remains unknown (although having worked previously for both ABN-AMRO and ING Bank it is only a matter of time before her ex-colleagues identify her) her "professional name" is public: Conchita van der Waal, as is her motto: “the kinkier the better”. Her role at the Dutch Central Bank is also unknown but according to the Irish Times she had a "supervisory" role.

The central banker prostitute (which according to some is grammatically redundant) also "offered to engage in sexual role play, according to the Dutch-language business magazine, Quote, which said one of the roles in which she was photographed online was that of an SS commandant."

The identity of the former employee of the Dutch Central Bank in question is unknown, what is known is that the money authority of the Netherlands has fired a 46-year-old female employee who for 6 of her 8 years with the central bank made money on the side as a "dominatrix prostitute who described herself as a high-class nymphomaniac and earned €10,000 a week dressing up as a Nazi and whipping men."

www.zerohedge.com
edit on 20-4-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: snipped excessive paste from source, and fixed link

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

Did you say nymphomaniac?

Hmmmmm, I wonder if the judge would give her a lighter sentence if she was willing to do some public service to the sexually depraved.........

edit on 18-4-2015 by seeker1963 because: Correction of spelling! Thanks for pointing it out, OP!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Or more like it seeker1963, some Public Service for The Sexually Depraved LOL

Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am in a bit of a knot over this one .

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i hear the BIS and IMF is looking for cross dressing Nazi nymphomaniacs.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey Bullcat, They'll have to fight The Federal Reserve for them, Janet Yellen's not going without A Fight! Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda a reply to: bullcat

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

In one sense I have to say what ever turns your crank as long as it causes no harm .I guess it can be considered a possible slippery slope ...This vid deals with the slippery side of sex and the perps at the top of the chain of events .Well worth watching imo

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: arjunanda
(Excerpt)
They say don't let money printing get to your head, but for one now former central banker it is far too late.

Well ATS, This must be one of the wackier stories of the week! It seems this Nice Banker Lady had another job Moonlighting as a Nazi Cross Dressing Dominatrix Prostitute. It just goes to show you that these Central Banker Types have to Whoop Our Behinds somehow for their Pounds of Flesh LOL

So what do Y'All think, was she unfairly dismissed for her extra curricular activities? Or, was it right of the Dutch Central Bank to can her Assets for her rather sordid choice of a Second Job Pummeling The Derriere's of Perverted but High Paying Businessmen?

So she does that in her spare time?

Can't people have hobbies any more? What's the problem here? She makes money doing that, as long as she does not use bank money to do it.

And the bank has rules against indecency. And???? Did they stipulate in their company policy just what that means?

I don't think it is good behavior, but that's just me. But if it is legal where she is and does not involve children or anyone forced, then she should be allowed.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think she specializes in Treasury Bonds and Short-Term Notes.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Maybe they should slightly change Bankers to something else, all according to needs that is!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I'm with ya!

A persons sex life and what they do with it is their business! Where are the women's rights activist on this one? Her body right?

Hell, as long as she allows a person to have a "safe word"?

It's all good!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think she specializes in Treasury Bonds and Short-Term Notes.

You mean treasury bondage?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: WarminIndy

I'm with ya!

A persons sex life and what they do with it is their business! Where are the women's rights activist on this one? Her body right?

Hell, as long as she allows a person to have a "safe word"?

It's all good!

People are going to do what people want to do.

I wouldn't do it, but that's what people want to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The local dominatrix bankers club must have branded her a masochist.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So she is a crossdressing woman? I thought crossdressers applied to males that wear women's clothing? Does this mean she dresses like a man?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yep Soulpower, she dresses like one of them Nasty Little Nazi Girly Men, Now that's Sick! Good Reply and A Star
Arjunanda, a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"HELP WANTED:

Immediate opening available for a Nazi Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix.

Must be familiar with loan application process and Microsoft Word...some typing
edit on 18-4-2015 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well I'm jealous.

I can't hold one good job, let alone two.

She done goofed one of them.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Nazi Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix Prostitute

How am I not supposed to click on that? Is that her title or her tag cloud?

And she is a banker by day
Why is that not surprising?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Nazi Cross-Dressing, Nymphomaniac, Dominatrix Prostitute

How am I not supposed to click on that? Is that her title or her tag cloud?

And she is a banker by day
Why is that not surprising?

Isn't that the truth!

Of all the time I have seen "Pics or it didn't happen"? I want to see some pics!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join