It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Over Fukishima Storage Wow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Richsac89

originally posted by: amazing

...the Japanese are retarded.

So all Japanese men, women, children, peope of Japanese descent, Japanese who don't even live in Japan nor speak the language and Japanese fetuses that are yet to be born are retarded? I'm sure you, the non-retard, can do something about this whole situation that the entire Japanese couldn't.

That statement was meant to state that the entire Japanese population does nothing while this catastrophe gets worse and worse. They build nuclear power plants on fault lines near Tsunami zones and then dump tons of radioactive waste back into the ocean on a daily basis, pile up waste near the beach. That's pretty retarded.

re·tard·ed
rəˈtärdəd/

less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

As a leading innovative country with, supposedly, some of the brightest minds on earth, they let this happen and do nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think it's obvious that there is some sort agenda here, or else any relevant topic about Fukushima wouldn't be completely ignored or buried at the back of every MSM news column and website.

For something on this scale that could affect everything on the planet there should be a huge international effort to get this under control. Instead when our governments started detecting the rise in radiation all across the globe, they simply raised the levels of what was considered "safe" to humans.

I believe there are people within the power structure who are purposely willing to poison this planet along with everyone on it for the sake of money or something more sinister. Fukushima is just another drip in the bucket.
edit on 20-4-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sincere apologies this was being discussed before I posted.

HERE

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MensaIT3

Chin - up old Friend, there are stacks of Brit's who do care about the USA. Shame that Japanese mistakes can destroy so much Sea life in such a short time. Going by that excessive stack of Destructive waste, Jap's ain;t even started yet...............Have a Nice day etc.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bachrk
Sincere apologies this was being discussed before I posted.

HERE

Greetings:

Absolutely no apologies needed, as it is nice to see that someone cares enough about the biggest environmental catastrophe in the history of Planet Earth to actually create a thread and invite discussion.

Thank you for your service.

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Hmm. I'm going to go ahead and guess that the past 6 earth cataclysms were way worse.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. With the underground river flowing through Fukushima over the melted nuclear cores and into the ocean; leaking storage tanks; ever increasing nuclear debris; and new cooling water trying to keep it all from going critical...again; we have no answers except "R&D required." We are in real trouble.

New Testament, in the book of Revelation: "The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter."

Only, the truth appears even worse....which could explain all the threes in the text... 

Meet the three stars that have fallen to earth, blazing like three torches...the three nuclear cores in total meltdown at Fukushima.

So how does the world respond?

They invite the world to celebrate. And build more reactors.

edit on 7-5-2015 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join