It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Over Fukishima Storage Wow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bachrk

Can't we just surround the entire complex in a metal box? Is this stupid? It's always been my thought, maybe a thick layer of lead with other layers of radiation proof metal or something. If we can't solve the problem, box it off and let the inside go to #. Idk, I'm sure if it was feasible it would have been done by now.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why is Greenpeace so silent? Where in the World is Al Gore?

Must be an inconvenient truth I guess. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

There is no other way to handle that stuff. That soil is really radioactive and there is lots of it. Short term exposure to that much radiation is deadly, so you can't move it far. Recently I heard someone refer to nuclear energy as the cleanest form of energy available. With consequences like the Chernobyl and Fukushima disasters, we should be shutting down all reactors worldwide. The politicians that placed these around the world should be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity. Instead, let's get drunk and see who's playing hockey tonight!

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There is now way to "entomb" a situation like this when the buildings were only 15 feet above sea level to start out with and the meltdowns have now eaten through the bottom of the torus and the concrete containment. The "experts" continue to attempt to minimize the severity of this, but there is an underground river passing right through the area and they've not found a way to divert it.

The core of #1 (and most likely the other two) is many feet underground. They'd hoped for the muon detectors (think chest x-ray) to provide a snapshot of some good news. Pointed at the spent fuel pools, radioactive material was visible. Pointed at the reactor chamber of #1, nothing...

Read about it HERE.
edi t on 4 19 2015 by CornShucker because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the post OP.

It amazes me that this nuclear waste is above ground at
all, let alone, so close to the ocean, I mean, they don't even
need another tsunami to wash those suckers into the ocean,
all they need is a large tropical storm or hurricane.

So, sad.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Will this effect me getting my new Iphone, or new laptop?

(end sarcasm)

The waste piles up, and as long as the masses have bling everything is great.

edit on 19-4-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Unbelievable,the only solution i can think of is digging a very large hole and dumping the lot inside

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mumbotron

There is no other way to handle that stuff. That soil is really radioactive and there is lots of it. Short term exposure to that much radiation is deadly, so you can't move it far. Recently I heard someone refer to nuclear energy as the cleanest form of energy available.

TEPCO owns a lot of the surrounding land there, surely they could move them away from the shoreline? I mean, that is clearly suicidal. Oh and whoever said that is a liar.

With consequences like the Chernobyl and Fukushima disasters, we should be shutting down all reactors worldwide. The politicians that placed these around the world should be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity. Instead, let's get drunk and see who's playing hockey tonight!

I agree 100%, there should be a worldwide ban on Nuclear reactors. Can you imagine if a large meteorite were to ever hit The Pacific Ocean? One day it's going to happen, and then there really will be a mass extinction. Foolsih mortals. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ban Nuclear power until we figure out ways to contain it and store the waste. We don't know how to do that yet.

Funniest thing to me is to cool this stuff we pour water over it? I live in Nevada...it gets really hot here in the summer. I don't pour water over my house to cool it...I ..wait for it...use air conditioners. We have the capabilities to freeze things and cool them without water these days. There is all kinds of technology related to refrigeration and cooling systems. Google it sometime and do some research. We've moved beyond pouring water on things....except in the Nuclear business, because...well, they're stupid and lazy.

Again, bring in the Russians...the Japanese are retarded.
edit on 19-4-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

The Japanese are not retarded, they are very intelligent people. It's TEPCO who seems to be retarded. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

The Japanese are not retarded, they are very intelligent people. It's TEPCO who seems to be retarded. ~$heopleNation

Yet they let this happen and have let it happen in they're country, since the event. We'd probably let it happen here, just like the Japanese, we are brainwashed by our media too. However, the Russians would have just gone in and handled it, much better than the Japanese.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yet they let this happen and have let it happen in they're country, since the event. We'd probably let it happen here, just like the Japanese, we are brainwashed by our media too.

Well there are higher powers making the decisions over there, so I don't think we should blame the Japanese people.

I recently heard on a VICE video that there was a bill proposed in Japan that would give 10 years in prison to any Government official that leaked classified information concerning Fukushima.

However, the Russians would have just gone in and handled it, much better than the Japanese.

Yeah I agree with about that. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We have a few more good videos and further information and discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome aboard for the long haul...

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

...the Japanese are retarded.

So all Japanese men, women, children, peope of Japanese descent, Japanese who don't even live in Japan nor speak the language and Japanese fetuses that are yet to be born are retarded? I'm sure you, the non-retard, can do something about this whole situation that the entire Japanese couldn't.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
masao yoshida nuclear engineer at the time of the disaster ignored the order not to continue cooling the reactors with sea water after the back-up fubar. he received a verbal reprimand for disobedience and yet this situation could have been far worse had he not continued to cool the reactors.

he passed away with oesophageal cancer on the 9th july 2013.

the reason they wanted this seawater cooling not to proceed was so they wouldn't damage the reactors.

may he rest in peace and may his family take comfort in the knowledge that he will be remembered for his actions.

f

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Nuclear power is the safest possible power station.
Out of the 439 power stations you know of two.
that's about 0.4%. That have had Major problems.
That's pretty good odds Especially for things built in the 60's.
The main problem here is the out dated technology.
The new plants will be much much Better.
The decommission of the old ones need to be moved along asap.
The waste can be removed to isolated areas.
If money wasn't an issue blasting it into the sun would be the best option.
Give it time. we will know within the next 10 years of we are too late.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptanMad

There is absolutely nothing logical about building Nuclear plants near fault lines and tsunami zones. It's just a matter of time, keep your eye on the ball because you are wrong. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Give it time? Why... Sit down and watch as the people slowly die. Unless the big man steps up, aka president, and provides the answer and saves everyone so we can all worship him cause he.used magic to heal the earth and save everyone!!! Yayyy

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Now it goes to point C spelled sea. umph!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If someone knows someone or has spectroscopy and MRN equipment to find out the concentrations in water. Then we should test out this theory together!!!
www.cosmicstarseeds.com...-1259
We can heal the waters once it has been damaged by the radiation...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join