It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True or False 1986 Challenger Astronauts Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Looks like good evidence to me. A couple of those comparisons are spot on. And of course this ends up in LOL. Disgusting policy here.

Exactly which part looks is good to you?

It is not uncommon to see someone that looks like someone. else. I can also in about 13 seconds find hundreds of people online with each same first, middle and last name as I have.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dntwastetime

Thing about the shuttle is its manned. There were no unmanned launches of that particular craft. Everyone saw it go up and explode…

They didn't survive.

NASA couldn't have staged the deaths of these people?

Why would they bother?

Their primary function is to disinform the public.

Never A Straight Answer, I agree. They tried to cover up the deaths, not fake them.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Oh wow. I thought their primary function was to research space and administer to the infrastructure needed to do that.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Oh wow. I thought their primary function was to research space and administer to the infrastructure needed to do that.

Not for some in ATS Land.

Every drill , accident or attack ever a false flag.
Every agency or anyone involved with them are dishonest and covering things up

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The second thread actually has a much more compelling source. It may have been taken down already as it consisted of only the OP and the mod's redirection to this earlier thread. More suspcious is the crowd who has shown up here to make sure this topic gains no credibility whatsoever. So many so vehemently bashing this concept is tipping your collective hand. Nobody writes three or four paragraphs refuting an idea that they actually consider "ludicrous" and a "lie". There's something to this.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The second thread actually has a much more compelling source. It may have been taken down already as it consisted of only the OP and the mod's redirection to this earlier thread. More suspcious is the crowd who has shown up here to make sure this topic gains no credibility whatsoever. So many so vehemently bashing this concept is tipping your collective hand. Nobody writes three or four paragraphs refuting an idea that they actually consider "ludicrous" and a "lie". There's something to this.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Lol. So providing evidence to counter somebody else's evidence is now to be considered proof of a coverup?

My god. If you didn't sound so serious about it I would think you were just trolling at this point, since every possible action is apparently "proof" for you, regardless of what that action is.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Not for some in ATS Land.

Every drill , accident or attack ever a false flag.
Every agency or anyone involved with them are dishonest and covering things up

Well of course. I hardly trust my dentist these days. I hear they are installing ID chips in tooth fillings now. LOL.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

This thread disgusts me and should be 404ed, what a completely disrespectful way to honor the lives of those brave souls.

Of course free speech, public forum etc so therefore my opinion has equal weight.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There is nothing to this. Nothing at all.
The first rule of any good conspiracy theory one that could be feasable is to have a valid motive. Just what would be the motive here?
This thread is exactly where it belongs because ATS doesn't have a this is the stupidest thing I ever heard forum.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Too many folk jumped into this thread to debunk it straight away which always makes me look closer! The resemblances are uncanny and i for one would not put anything past NASA.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here is another video on the subject matter.

I have to admit it is rather uncanny.

www.bitchute.com...

I really think this is a damn conspiracy....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join