It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaden Smith Cross Dressing & Kanye Wests 'Bible' .. We are living in the End Times..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

You started this thread telling us gay marriage and people who dress up in ladies clothes are bringing about the end of days then cry when people point out you are a bigot.
Typical new born Christian. ..no real clue of christs message.
So I say it is your type who will bring abput the end of times vecause you want it to happen.
I better call a waaaambulance for your inevitable waaaaa reply.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Lost for words at the levels of ignorance and arrogance in this thread. It would actually be kind of funny if it wasn't representative of a large portion of the population.

You are on the wrong side of history on this, in the future people will learn about attitudes like yours and shudder with embarrassment.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Show me something that is happening right now that hasn't been happening for hundreds of years.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Lol! 'waaaambulance'.

Thanks for your expert advice on Christs message by the way, you're a don diddy don.

Edit to add: Sarcasm. Just in case you didn't get it. With your inflated ego and all.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

His ego is inflated? But isn't it the same thing to be making threads like this saying we are living in the end-times?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

No its not. It may appear like that to some but others will see it for exactly what it is. That being said, many will see it for whatever they want to see it. boymonkey is one of these people.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
Show me something that is happening right now that hasn't been happening for hundreds of years.

Still waiting.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Better that then a scaremongering charlatan.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Still waiting.

Your initial comment was serious? With Technology nowadays you honestly think there isn't stuff thats happening now that wasn't happening even 10 or 20 years ago?

This is where the thread has come to? :|

I think this thread died a long time ago so I'm just gonna stop replying now, I wouldn't be surprised if boymonkey decides to try and bait me into more pointless argument. The internet armchair proffesional that he is.

Peace guys.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
I think this thread died a long time ago...

I agree. I place the time at 12:53 on April 18th when it was first posted.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think this thread died a long time ago...

I agree. I place the time at 12:53 on April 18th when it was first posted.

OH SNAP. We got a comedian in the house. I thought that was Boymonkeys job though, why are you trying to upstage your boyfriend?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yawn.. boring people are boring.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

...why are you trying to upstage your boyfriend?

Because Boymonkey is wearing my pantyhose and I want to look good for the J-man when he comes back for the End Times.

Me and him are going to party like it's 1,999.

BC.

edit on 27-4-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Your thread is about the end of times, and I asked you to give me an example of something that is a sign of the end of times that hasn't been happening for hundreds or even thousands of years, and you point to advances in technology as something that is happening now that wasn't in the past? Am I reading that right?

edit on 27-4-2015 by stopbeingnaive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Your thread is about the end of times, and I asked you to give me an example of something that is a sign of the end of times that hasn't been happening for hundreds or even thousands of years, and you point to advances in technology as something that is happening now that wasn't in the past? Am I reading that right?

No you are reading that completely wrong LMAO. Things that have happened as a RESULT of technology being so rapidly advanced.

Are you being painfully slow on purpose or are you just being naive?

Kinda ironic considering your forum name.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Things that have happened as a RESULT of technology being so rapidly advanced.

Should we slow it down so the superstitious don't get so freaked out?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stopbeingnaive

"But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase." Daniel 12:4

Then couple technology today with the youth today and you truly do have a generation that has the following characteristics as never before.

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people." 2 Timothy 3:1-3

For those who have eyes to see, it is incredibly easy to see. (If you ever take pictures of yourself you probably won't get it lol)

I guess at least this thread kinda went back on topic a little bit. I probably won't respond to any more replies now though unless they are actually worth doing so, which i highly doubt it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well just for the sake of argument here...

I don't think these would qualify as the end times. Sure technology has increased a hell of a lot since these scriptures were written, and maybe there are more assholes running around. But technology (read: knowledge) keeps increasing. And since not everybody out there fits 2nd Timothy, there is plenty of room for people like that to increase as well. I think the final moment for God would be when we as a race are able to reach out and begin seriously colonizing space. Think of it like a futuristic Tower of Babel if you will. Except instead of confusing our language and dispersing us, he separates his wheat from his chaff.

Going back to my normal stance though,

There has been and will always be people who fit descriptions of 2nd Timothy. And knowledge is always increasing. The end time prophecies seem pretty vague to me. Almost like they could be applied to any time. Which I personally think was intentional. But Christianity as a tool for control isn't the topic at hand so I'll leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Respectfully disagree but thanks for contributing.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Can we all just please let this thread die, for the love of Glob!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join