It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Aurora Batman shooter James Holmes- you'll want to read this- MK ultra

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: TheJourney

No, it's about methodology. I am surprised you continue to not see this. Of course, you are focused on the mental change aspect. So you reduce it to the lowest common denominator by making negative and positive the interchangeable aspect, equaling common denominator in the "change" aspect. Except, the same, in a way, can be done with it in this way: the change aspect being relevant in "in pain," and "not in pain." If you are in extreme pain, you will do anything to not be in any pain, any longer. If you are tripping, it's not quite so clear cut. Having vast experience, anecdotally, in both areas, I tend to think that pain is the more clarifying of the two situations. You will seek mental and perceptual changes of lack of pain, NO MATTER WHAT.

And my point is still the same: there are no reliable nor published statistics proving what pain accomplishes, or threat of the same to a loved one we perceive we are responsible for (such as one's child), and how quickly and completely this achieves the goal of changed mental states and/or behavior. There can't be. Because that study would be illegal, obviously.

In all honesty, I am slightly confused about what we are debating. You are saying tha torture and the like could effectively produce change in an individual...I do not doubt that...I know for sure that psychedelics can produce massive change in an individual...perhaps torture can as well...though I would say torture-induced change would probably be inherently negative, whereas psychedelic-induced change could be of virtually any sort...I'm just confused about what the point of contention is right now, other than your suggestion of another potential method of brainwashing.
edit on 18-4-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

While there is always the possibility to go to far to the other extreme end of the spectrum and believe every murder etc.. is a conspiracy. Here's my reasoning why in most significant cases such as this one , you can almost never just call somebody crazy, and dismiss all the strange circumstances surrounding the event that don't add up.

The reasoning for this is simple... Cause and Effect..

In order for something to play out the way it does, something almost always has to cause it. So Even say James Holmes was presumably mentally ill, to just throw the " crazy label " at it will never get you to the truth. There is always a reason why some people snap and others don't. Sometimes it's physical like a serious brain tumor that can cause violent hallucinations in someone, other times it's drug induced, maybe it's subliminal messaging, and mind control ( think murder of John Lennon and how all the evidence pointed towards the book " the catcher in the rye" influencing the killer's actions)
and on the most sinister level, a true MK ultra Patsy who is fundamentally manipulated and controlled into performing a horrific act in a robotic type state.. ( This program has been proven to exist, the military, CIA , Nazi's among many others have been known be involved in these types of operations).

The foreshadowing is everywhere, and hidden in plain sight ( Hollywood loves tipping you off if you're truly looking for it.. The Bourne Identity, the Bourne Supremacy, The Manchurian Candidate come to mind?? these movies all are hinting to the public that yes mind control does exist and yes there are victims of it that are essentially pawns for the shadow governments...

Moral of the story.. there are too many complex reasons why these things happen, though we may never fully understand the truth.. It is wrong to just throw the " crazy label at it" it's a very ignorant word that stands in opposition to digging deeper for the true larger picture at hand.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I have to agree with you. I have felt that things just weren't adding up in this story from day one. Something was up and the msm wasn't about to give it away. Hopefully some of this will now come to light for all to see.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
sounds like he is just trying to use video games as a scapegoat. either way he is done for.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Yeah this kid had life by the balls, then he supposedly decided to dye his hair orange and go on a shooting rampage. I did not buy it at all then and definitely did not when I heard his father was supposed to testify against a lot of big people in the Libor Scandal the next day. I am shocked Hillary learned from her past and did not just off the dad and then go rummaging thru his house for evidence he had while the cops were there lol. Then again these people are getting more and more twisted in their Devil worshiping ways every day.

Lets not forget that the people around the movie theater (Road Construction workers) seen several men running from the Theater with guns and not one of them was the suspect.

This was one step from the even larger fraud of Sandy Hook, where all intelligence went right out the window with how awful their crisis actors were. Its laughable that people still believe than crap happened. I showed the one video on Sandy Hook to my friends on FB when it came out showing the actors, how bad they had lied and screwed up their roles and even the ditzy women who support Obama were like WTF we have all been had!!

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
sounds like he is just trying to use video games as a scapegoat. either way he is done for.

No but since his father is still alive, that means he is too valuable to them and is being forced to keep doing what he was doing before. It would not shock me if James gets an insanity deal where he will then be replaced by someone else after he is sent away if daddy does right by his employers.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I remember Sirhan Sirhan, the guy who shot Robert Kennedy saying roughly the same thing. That he was at the inauguration party getting some punch, and a lady in a red dress came up to him and whispered something to him, and then he woke up lying on the floor with people beating him and removing the gun from his hand. To this day he stands by that defense.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There are a lot of 'coincidences' that can pile up sometimes. Sirhan Sirhan was doubtless set up, yes.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
READ THIS! Even if you think it's too long, you will not regret it - this is the true answer - you can verify it yourself after I point you in the right direction. NOTE (to any law official, FBI agent, CIA or NSA operative, DARPA or any other agency that works for the US. This is al fictitious and merely for fun. It is not an admittance to my being involved with, nor doing anything in association, within the paradigm of followed texts. After the first word of this entire post, I did nothing more physically, mentally or otherwise, other than just type fiction.)

*This is a response to JourneyManWelder, as he blew this off as a joke..but I want everyone to read this.
Many in Hollywood are subject to this treatment. Beyonce, Britney, Eminem, Dre, Lady Gaga (especially Lady Gaga) All of the kids that grew up in the Mickey Mouse Club (innocence designed to rake in the weak, and reap their souls as they are conditioned along the ride)......If you have made it as one of the 1% in Hollywood, you have been willingly imitated into a clan because of your devotion/lineage directives, or you have actually been medically indoctrinated into the program of MK Ultra. It all started with a program called MMEA (Multiple Microde Electro Array). A film of rare composite materials, not found on the elemental chart...at least not all of them, created into a mesh, that was almost the texture of Saran Wrap without being sticky, and the wire patterns could be viewed within the mesh. The mesh would then be placed over the brain of someone who was in the process of brain surgery, just for testing, or over the brain of a person who was to die on death row, in a myriad of states. Some, just victims off the street, or disappearances blamed on rape or Alien abductions.

This orange haired clown blamed a psychological handler for what happened, not video games. I would just point that out. The video game reference was his way of describing what everything 'felt' like as he did it. It was probably a feeling of, not being real, or having his emotions, morals and ethics removed because those he shot were not real in his mind, therefore not really dead.

There actually was a medical doctor, out here in the real world amongst you people, that was able to split the two hemispheres of the brain and study patients and the outcomes of their psychology in 1951. He dealt with some patients that were epileptics and WW2 veterans with shell shock. He did things like scarring, and even removing the corpus callosum to control the tremors, and it worked. The brilliance of this, is that removing the CC (that connected the two halves of the brain for communication), he was able to train each half of the brain with the information it needed as a base. The brain then adapted and each half worked independently, to give the subjects a pretty normal life afterwards.

He was awarded a Nobel Peace prize in 1981 for this. He died in 1994.

As he was a medical professional, his studies would have inevitably ended up in the hands of the CIA, much like Tesla's work did. With a multi-billion dollar Black Project budget, and a government that is notorious, and (on the record) legally, for experimenting on the public. There is no doubt in my mind that the Black Projects, have not only experimented, but have perfected the art of mind control.

Remember, the average, everyday hypnotist can do some weird things to the mind, even when the corpus collosum is fully intact, however the subject must be willing and believe. Removing the communication between the two halves of the brain, removes that option. Each hemisphere is on it's own, and cannot reason with the opposite hemisphere to balance the equation. One half can even be shut down, while the other half [learns]......whatever it learns. (emphasis)

That said, there is a darker motive that could be experimented with. The left brain of course deals with the mathematical skills, the right brain...creativity, we all know this basic, fundamental fact, however, there are many more aspects of our L/R brains that are dictated by the two. The possibilities are endless when you have an infinite supply of bodies to experiment on. You think aliens are abducting people? Maybe, guess who's doing most of the abductions? Those who are buried deep in Black Projects, not listed in our GDP balance.

Back on point, the Amygdala controls fear. If one were to program certain parts of one Hemisphere with fear of the worst kind, while leaving the Amygdala active....the subject would then experience horror created by the CIA handler, when there is a [trigger = hypnotic initiate] initiated.

The other side of the brain (that cannot communicate with the opposite hemisphere), would be taught the greatest love possible, and beauty and all of these thing,this side would be associated with the CIA Handler as per, again [a different trigger or H/I]. This would gain the trust of the handler to the subject, almost as if he were the only person in the world that the subject could trust. 'IF' the subject started to question or rebel against the handler, or one side of the separated hemisphere, started to grow and think for itself (to reason independently)...the trigger of fear would then be implemented and the subject may experience a hypnotic, illusory effect of being in Hell, seeing demons, and anything imaginable, from the horror show that only Hollywood can produce..or Marilyn Manson, ha ha.

The subject will then BEG for his master (the Handler) to rescue him, He will, and will this time,....be accepted as a Savior, and held to the ranks of Jesus himself.

Just know, that this all goes deeper, insomuch as the rabbit hole cannot be traversed by one man in one lifetime. This was all designed by the elite families, in a lineage tier process, and also internally by a govern-mentally compartmentalized structure, where a ('need to know basis') became a mantra of the day. Those who rule this earth are but two hands, having thirteen fingers, holding roughly 7,309,141,615 people in the palm of their hands...and YOU are out numbered.

These elites are influenced by one and others, that are generations more intelligent than them and by derivation, the worlds general population. I digress, as we are not here to talk about the elites or their influences. I report that it is possible, even systematical regimen at this point for our government (not the government you know = showmen/puppets/best actors in the world today). I speak of the government, that you pay for, that you do not see, that most of you don't even believe exists. You blame the showmen, and they take those arrows well. Some are even sacrificed to protect what really matters.
The point is, joke about it if you will. This only helps.

Please don't ask for my credentials...I will give none, and I will say I have none. I am not here for me. I will tell you this though. Don't take my word....read it, and look it up online, on credible websites, and you will then see just how possible fiction can be.

You may judge others, and myself, and I deal with it daily, as I live in a country that hates the US..just call me ignorant, judge me, be holier than thou, condescending, but remember it when your children pay for your complacency.

P.S. Don't ask me questions about credentials and all of that. I will never tell who I am here. Not Wise
edit on 18-4-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Why cant James Holmes just be someone who went crazy?

Every single time there is a major shooting or terrorist attack in the US everyone thinks its either mind control or a false flag attack. why is it so hard for people in America to accept that someone can go mad with a gun and kill a bunch of people?

Because, #1..the news shows it as a means to solidify gun control, and because every time it happens..there are earmarks that are of the same calling card. Similar associations, weapons and stories of "I was mentally compromised by a handler". Criminals all profess to be innocent...but ony the ones who do the incomprehensible....do we question as to how this cold happen. This guy here had the vocational world at his feet. Then in one day this...he then reports that he was psychologically and mentally compromised by a handler. No need to mention that while you are in prison for life.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Why cant James Holmes just be someone who went crazy?

Every single time there is a major shooting or terrorist attack in the US everyone thinks its either mind control or a false flag attack. why is it so hard for people in America to accept that someone can go mad with a gun and kill a bunch of people?

Because it's happening so often. Look around the world and tell me if you see mass shootings happening on a regular basis. Seems to be an American thing TBH.

Either there's some huge conspiracy to take away guns, or America has a problem with untreated mental illness and guns. I think it's the latter.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You may judge others, and myself, and I deal with it daily, as I live in a country that hates the US..just call me ignorant, judge me, be holier than thou, condescending, but remember it when your children pay for your complacency.

You're to convinced no one will believe what you've written here.
I say that because I absolutely do and have been preaching everything
you wrote for years. Right here on ATS. The ones you speak of I refer
to as " The Wicked", because that's what they are called all thru the Bible.
Their existence is obvious and they know God exists. They are at war with him.
GOOD POST

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

i don't even normally like rap but that struck a nerve.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

of course he was....His therapist, psychiatrist along with some neuroscientists Univ of Colorado affiliated with the Dept of Defense and DARPA .

Had something to do with software his dad was working on to track money thats virtually untraceable. Same with the guy in Conn Lanza...Dad was with GE Capital Investments.

Interesting thing is its so far out there in left field and absurd that it almost doesn't need to be classified secret anything- Those involved know this --reason they are never too concerned about being found out. Same thing with the energy weapon that turned 2 110 story skyscrapers to dust before it hit the ground. Too absurd to fathom thus is dismissed right out of the gate.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Same folks that wound the guy up that maimed the wife of the Nasa Astronaut and the same people that wound up Andrea Yates to occult sacrifice her children all named after biblical characters on a solar Eclipse on Summer Solstice. No mystery folks.
One of Andreas psychiatrists was named Eileen Starbranch....NASA occult Mazzaroth stuff.

Dont understand why most folks cannot swallow these truths...its almost like you have a block of some kind.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
.... untreated mental illness ....

Where is the evidence Holmes was mentally ill?
edit on 19-4-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Murdering a bunch of people is a pretty big indicator.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Picture of James clearly shows the guy is under some sort of influence

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I know right? It is all just fu cked up!! How are you BTW? Doin ok here......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join