It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Aurora Batman shooter James Holmes- you'll want to read this- MK ultra

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
An Inmate Claims that James Holmes Confessed that he was “Programmed to Kill”

In a not-very-publicized article from the Denver Westword, Unruh indeed claims that Holmes told him that he was programmed to kill by an “evil therapist” – a very simple term describing what might have been his trauma-based mind control handler. He also reportedly added that “he felt like he was in a video game” during the shooting (which is somewhat how one feels when an alter persona is triggered) , that “he wasn’t on his meds” and “nobody would help him.”

Please tell me if you guys can access this link or not. This article blew me away. Some of you here on ATS undoubtedly have come across this before, I wanted to re introduce it to gather thoughts on whether you guys believe he was truly an MK ultra victim or not. It's an article about an the testimony of an Inmate by the name of Steven Unruh who was present when James Holmes was brought in for booking.

This kind of story is the one that will never make channel 5 news, and even if it ever would make it on front headlines these are normally exactly the type of characters ( meth addict, with a criminal record) who get dismissed as simply not credible based on the stereotype alone. You just spin it off to make them out to look crazy and their story could be flawless, yet most the public will not think critically and even bother to ask the question, what could a meth addict serving a 12 year bid possibly have to gain from this other then putting himself more at risk?
To often the public ignore the actual presentation of facts because our blinders our up and we're so caught up in the judgement of one's character that we jump to conclusions and believe whatever the media is spoon-feeding us

After following this story for years, I truly believe this encounter between these two inmates really happened exactly how Steven Unruh explained it.. all the dots connect. Holmes whacked out demeanor in the courtroom like he was just coming off a mind altering substance, the story of utter remorse at the realization at what he had done ( something a true psychopath would not display - remorse), the LIBOR scandal James Holmes father was involved in ( motive for blackmail, sending a message to family to deter you from coming against the elites etc..) the fact that Holmes had an IQ through the roof and was studying NLP — presumably, neuro-linguistic programming, a much-scorned and outmoded approach to psychotherapy could have easily led him to right into the hands of a government mind control program.

I'm just getting started, I could list dozens of other strange occurrences that support the fact that James Holmes was undeniably an MK ultra victim ( Lil Wayne's music video " my homies still" foreshadowing the batman shooting in the theatre anyone?? we know the TPTB almost always foreshadow ritualistic killings in plain sight for those with eyes to see ..

What do you believe?

edit on 4.18.2015 by Kandinsky because: Fixed link, added ex-tags

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

I think He was an unwitting pawn in an MK ultra plot. I have felt this way since the beginning.

Thanx for the Thread! Good one! Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Dont quote me but i believe i have seen the batman killer referred to as one of ATSes own . I am sure someone more in the know will be along soon . Interesting .

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You only needed to look at his blank bewildered stare to know something wasn't right. He had no clue what was going on. In a time of great knowledge and power gone horribly wrong, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

You know we were warned as children in just about every cartoon on TV, we were supposed to stop the device, knowledge, power from getting into the wrong hands.......whoops.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Unfortunately, a story like this will never reach MSM because claims of mind control are still consider disproven fantasy.

The real truth is people can and are programmed to do all sorts of things. Advertisers know this fact and use it all the time.

There are studies that prove you can program people to do something against their morals but the myth that this isn't possible still remains.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This documentary might be of interest to anyone exploring the mind-control possibility.
Apparently if you drug someone with this, they will do whatever you tell them to do... Rob a bank, kill so-and-so, etc etc.

edit on 4/18/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

My own thoughts about this are similar to yours concerning MKU but also it goes beyond this. The whole event surrounding Holmes was in fact a time slip, meaning that a small part of the past history had been altered. And also the ripple effects still continue both forwards and backwards in time.

I made a thread all about this at the time.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The biggest problem with all of this is that there is no motive.
What would be the purpose of doing something like this, risking exposing something sinister so many here seem to imagine?

Even if we ignore the fact that there's no evidence for his claims, and even if we ignore the fact that paranoid delusional manifestations could include all manner of beliefs like this, how does any government agency benefit from this?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
You only needed to look at his blank bewildered stare to know something wasn't right.

The same applies to those with mental illness.

As does the concocting of fantasy scenarios and excuses for their actions.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
One of the symptoms of schizophrenia is a "splitting" of the personality. The sufferer feels that they are not responsible for their own actions, and can have delusions that they are being controlled by outside forces. In the old days, it was demons; nowadays, it's government mind control.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You saw "utter remorse" in his face? Really?

That's amazing. I don't think I've heard any other person say that they saw "utter remorse" in his demeanor. Confusion, detachment, apathy, setting up a play for mental defect, all of those things. Remorse? No.

Inmates say a lot of things while incarcerated. Especially when they're trying to find somebody to blame for what they did.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Unfortunately, a story like this will never reach MSM because claims of mind control are still consider disproven fantasy.

Hypnosis is possible, brainwashing is possible, we know these things are proven as being fact.
What isn't fact is the notion that just anyone can be controlled in such a way. In the case of hypnosis you need someone pliable and malleable to the suggestions made to them. In the case of brainwashing it takes years to accomplish.

Still, even if he was under hypnosis or had been brainwashed, there is still no proof that this is what happened.

The real truth is people can and are programmed to do all sorts of things. Advertisers know this fact and use it all the time.

Advertisers do not use this all the time, this is nonsense. No one can persuade you to buy something you do not want, they cannot "force" you to buy a product against your will. What you're referring to is the method of directing and persuading, the same thing all companies have always done to persuade you to buy something from them rather than someone else.

Supermarkets use methods to encourage you to buy, including visual and audio cues to put you in the right frame of mind. Placement of products is also important, playing on instinctual processes to encourage you to buy.

This is no different to someone wearing nice clothes or changing their hairstyle to be more attractive. You're not "forced" to be attracted to them, just as you're not "forced" to buy something.

There are studies that prove you can program people to do something against their morals but the myth that this isn't possible still remains.

Some people, that's the part you're missing out.

I recall one such psychological experiment where subjects were encouraged to increase an imaginary electrical shock to someone in another room, and many of them complied with the instructions even when they knew the current was potentially deadly, and even when under the impression that they were physically harming someone. But, at the same time, many of those participating also fought against it and refused to do as instructed.

Regardless of the potential for this, there is still no evidence at all that this is what happened, and there isn't even a motive for someone wanting to do this.

If you, or anyone else, can find compelling evidence to show that this is what happened, then by all means supply it and we can debate its validity. Until then, this is nothing more than speculation and fantasy, attempting to excuse someone who seems to have simply been mentally ill, or simply murderous, from being held to account for their actions.
edit on 18-4-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
The whole event surrounding Holmes was in fact a time slip

In fact?
Really, fact?

Okay then, in that case I believe he was either mentally ill and off his medication and went on a murderous rampage, or planned a deliberate act to murder and maim as many people as possible because he's an evil SOB.

Which of us has more evidence for their version of what actually happened?
edit on 18-4-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Regardless of the potential for this, there is still no evidence at all that this is what happened, and there isn't even a motive for someone wanting to do this.

Motive? Since when does a conspiracy require a motive? Or a strategic goal supported by tactics?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

The biggest problem with all of this is that there is no motive.
What would be the purpose of doing something like this, risking exposing something sinister so many here seem to imagine?

Even if we ignore the fact that there's no evidence for his claims, and even if we ignore the fact that paranoid delusional manifestations could include all manner of beliefs like this, how does any government agency benefit from this?

Let me guess are you a shrink or a wanna be shrink? I'll try to answer your questions.

1. First, purpose....Many people think it was for gun control laws. I personally think it was to enact laws to detain people based on pre-crimes - you know for their own good. Being able to lock someone up based on strange actions is a very powerful weapon. The Soviet Union did this for years.

What makes it so powerful is people ware willing to dismiss the claims without any investigation. If he said someone paid him, he worked for another country, or was getting revenge, people would investigate. Say you were programmed and it's simply a ticket to a mental institution.

2. As for there being no evidence to support his claim - not true. There were extensive threads on ATS about this even before he made this claim. Look at what he was studying and do some research into his therapist.

3. Your "the fact that paranoid delusional manifestations could include all manner of beliefs like this", doesn't hold much weight. If you make an accusation like this you will be labeled paranoid without any investigation. So yes, there will be a correlation but it's due to the automatic label.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

1. First, purpose....Many people think it was for gun control laws. I personally think it was to enact laws to detain people based on pre-crimes - you know for their own good.

Please provide a list of all such laws that have been passed since this incident... or since any of the mass murders that some people believe were false flags intended to justify draconian gun control laws; a complete list is unnecessary; a single example would suffice.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If you, or anyone else, can find compelling evidence to show that this is what happened, then by all means supply it and we can debate its validity.

What would that evidence be? I ask sincerely because I wonder how one could even prove brainwashing... especially if done by a "therapist" or a college professor protected by confidentiality laws. Assuming drugs were used, would drug testing reveal those drugs? Would the testers even know to look for those drugs?

And who would look for it? The cops and prosecutors who have already charged him? Would they have a compelling interest to find evidence of same? Would they even know what to look for? Would a defense team have the means to find such evidence? Would they be able to get search warrants and/or subpoenas for records from the school or mental health professionals? I know they have the right to discovery, but if the prosecution isn't looking for that evidence and therefore don't have it, it would not be available under discovery.

Assuming the brainwashing is true, I don't see any way it could or would be proven, especially in a justice system that doesn't want to know... much less prove it. We know without a doubt that there are many many ways to manipulate and compromise the mind and will, especially in a willing subject who may not understand the full implications of doing so, nor the true motives or end game of the manipulators. And that's my concern.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Conspiracy theories thrive on non-falsifiability. Presumably, the brainwashing was done by specific people in a specific place using specific equipment. The sessions were presumably recorded, and the technicians would have filed requisitions for equipment and made progress reports. Go after the paper/audio/video trail and if you find something, people might take the theory seriously.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
From following the story from the moment it hit MSM, there were inconsistencies and suspicious aspects.

His father's involvement in LIBOR and his own research might have been areas that were considered needing action of sorts. Also the woman that was in a previous disaster that was killed.

The story fits the pattern, 'quiet loner, got upset at life, seeing psychologist, medicated, stop medicating, went crazy, instantly convicted using a series of very convenient 'proof', and no motive', like a blueprint for patsy framing.

As for advertisers 'brainwashing', they do use psychological techniques for making people think they need something when they don't, as do governments when attempting swaying public opinion, like the recent anti Russian propaganda.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
originally posted by: Boadicea

Assuming the brainwashing is true, I don't see any way it could or would be proven, especially in a justice system that doesn't want to know... much less prove it. We know without a doubt that there are many many ways to manipulate and compromise the mind and will, especially in a willing subject who may not understand the full implications of doing so, nor the true motives or end game of the manipulators. And that's my concern.

Whistleblower testimony in front of a grand jury. Assuming of course said whistleblower doesn't recant just before committing suicide....with a shotgun to the head.....twice.

edit on 18-4-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join