It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX veterinarian shoots someone's pet cat, poses with body

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
-GRAPHIC IMAGE AT LINKS-

A Texas veterinarian was fired after a Facebook photo showing her with her "first bow kill" -- a local cat -- went viral.

She posted a photo on Wednesday, which shows her holding up the dead cat by an arrow protruding from its head

Lindsey apparently didn't know that the "feral tomcat" she bagged was actually Tiger, a 6-year-old orange Tabby who went missing earlier on Wednesday

Lindsey also wasn't aware that she'd be fired on Friday. After the photo went viral, she reportedly posted to Facebook, "No I did not lose my job. Lol. Psshh. Like someone would get rid of me. I’m awesome!"

Source 1

"She's amazing. She’s caring,” Stoddard said. “She’s a good vet, so maybe her bad choice of posting something on Facebook was not good. But I don't think she should be judged for it."
Source 2

Justice for Tiger Facebook page

This sick ****, I hope she gets slammed with the maximum penalty. She's clearly a deranged person when she is shooting cats with a bow and then POSING WITH THEIR BODIES ON FACEBOOK AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT. I don't know what's more sad... the fact that she did that, or the fact that there are people standing up for her because she's "caring" and "amazing".

If that was my cat she'd have more to worry about than criminal charges.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This should be on the ATS side of the house, not BTS...

BTW - that was meant as a compliment.

So, apparently there is no Hippocratic oath for Vets..?

It's one thing to euthanize an animal, and another to put an Arrow through it.

Dumb bitch...hope she loses her license.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The stupidity... It hurts. Literally.

People have gotten so ignorant that they no longer even know how to break the law or do something disgusting and keep it to themselves. Noooo... We have to take it to another level and brag about it publicly.

I guess we should be thankful that these types of idiots out themselves so the public can know who to avoid in the future and the authorities know what their suspect looks like, where they hang out at, where they work, and where they live.

That's a whole other level of dumbassery there.
edit on 4/17/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Animals killing for fun, such a waste of oxygen for this scum. If she really want to kill something she should be send to Iraq to fight ISIS.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nothing against you,..

I'm sincerely am pist off! ( I was trying to post pics of puppies just now....) god damn.. never give me some horrid sight and time to plan....>

Big mistake!

edit on 17-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

This should be on the ATS side of the house, not BTS...

BTW - that was meant as a compliment.

So, apparently there is no Hippocratic oath for Vets..?

It's one thing to euthanize an animal, and another to put an Arrow through it.

Dumb bitch...hope she loses her license.

In the Veterinary field we takes Oaths. She is just a moron killer, who should fully be questioned and exposed for this. Way to end her career.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
How did she get in to Vet school. One would assume you would have to have some intelligence to become a vet.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Worked at a VA medical center in the research department. In the medical field, cold-blooded animal experimentation is a status quo. It's one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever witnessed. I flat out refused to participate. Didn't meet one physician who had a problem with it. I came to the conclusion that most physicians exist within a spectrum, ranging from borderline to full-tilt psychopathic.

Someone needs to rake Kristen Lindsey across the coals on change.org.

edit on 18-4-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Few cats around here that are pets that I wish she would clean up for me.

Its a problem, stupid owners and they let their cats become ferral.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Nobody likes making a $500 car payment every month only to have cats play slip and slide on it all night. Nobody likes putting their trash out only to find it shredded in the front yard the next morning. The list goes on.

Let's not even mention cleaning poo off your shoe. Some people don't have animals specifically because they don't want to worry about scraping poo off their shoe... But then they have to do it anyway because people are lazy, and inconsiderate which usually does (at least around here) end badly for your pet be it a dog or a cat. People here will not hesitate to shoot your animal.

I am an animal lover but owners who let their animals roam freely drive me insane. They could not care less about their neighbors or their property and they could not care less about their animals IMO.

I don't know if that was the case here or if the vet was just target practicing, either way she deserves what she gets at this point for bragging about it. She should have known better but considered herself untouchable obviously. Even if the cat was a nuisance, this should not have been displayed as some sort of sick accomplishment. The fact that she took joy in it is telling IMO.

Even the old farmers around here who shoot cats that are a nuisance don't take joy in it. They don't pose with them and they definitely don't put it on FB.

edit on 4/18/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Nobody likes making a $500 car payment every month only to have cats play slip and slide on it all night. Nobody likes putting their trash out only to find it shredded in the front yard the next morning. The list goes on.

Let's not even mention cleaning poo off your shoe. Some people don't have animals specifically because they don't want to worry about scraping poo off their shoe... But then they have to do it anyway because people are lazy, and inconsiderate which usually does (at least around here) end badly for your pet be it a dog or a cat. People here will not hesitate to shoot your animal.

I am an animal lover but owners who let their animals roam freely drive me insane. They could not care less about their neighbors or their property and they could not care less about their animals IMO.

I don't know if that was the case here or if the vet was just target practicing, either way she deserves what she gets at this point for bragging about it. She should have known better but considered herself untouchable obviously. Even if the cat was a nuisance, this should not have been displayed as some sort of sick accomplishment. The fact that she took joy in it is telling IMO.

Even the old farmers around here who shoot cats that are a nuisance don't take joy in it. They don't pose with them and they definitely don't put it on FB.

yes valid point, trophy hunting isnt acceptable in these circumstances

no bell, no collar i would call it ferral

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Sometimes there is good reason to dispatch a cat:

Attack Of The Devil Cat From Hell

Sometimes ignorance leads an ego to do the WRONG thing and this woman should face the full backlash of her stupidity for not confirming this cat was feral before hunting it. And WTF is someone who supposedly cares for animals doing with a hunting bow anyway?

My wrist is still healing nicely thanks.
edit on 18/4/2015 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Not exactly shooting the dick of a bee at 200 paces but a lot harder than hitting a giraffe . Wonder if she is going to share the meat with the poor . The only thing this woman did wrong is have the same advisor as Chris Christie . Kill a deer it ok because you are going to eat it . Kill a cat and the crazy cat people come out of the woodwork .

Theres you sweet little kitty at work .

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Not exactly shooting the dick of a bee at 200 paces but a lot harder than hitting a giraffe . Wonder if she is going to share the meat with the poor . The only thing this woman did wrong is have the same advisor as Chris Christie . Kill a deer it ok because you are going to eat it . Kill a cat and the crazy cat people come out of the woodwork .

Theres you sweet little kitty at work .

Bow shot from any distance.

Even if I thought what you said was right I wouldnt dare say such lest I offend others.

No bell, no collar, its a feral and you can eat em

This site is not approved by peta
catrecipes.com...

but its fun

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know some people don't put collars on cats or dogs as they have a micro chip implanted in them

Feral cats behave far different to domesticated cats,I'm sure everyone understands that?

There great for keeping the rat population down but as shown above will kill many small animals,not all cats are killers some are so domesticated they run away from them

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I was gonna say
its not all that uncommon
for country folk
to dust feral cats...

posing with the carcass
on FB afterwards
not so much

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. This has been weighing heavily on my mind for 2 days now. I love animals. And I rescue cats and volunteer with a No Kill TNR group locally.

This monster is no doubt a sociopath who enjoys killing (she actually says so in her own blog). She probably chose veterinary medicine so that she could be paid to torture animals.

She has already been fired from the place she worked (no 'vet of year award' given) and now we need to make sure she loses her license to practice veterinary medicine for good and that she is convicted of felony animal cruelty.

She's done. RIP Tiger - the beloved tame PET of an elderly couple.

This monster killed a tame cat up close and with glee - there is no way she believed he was feral either (not that that would excuse this heinous crime, it wouldn't). She put that arrow through that cat at close range from the front. No feral cat would let her get up close to it. And if you look closely at the picture - the rear right leg is hacked off.

Lord I hate this sub human piece of refuse.

(post by greydaze removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender

I beat you to it. It's not uncommon at all around here. Dogs either if they leave a pile in the wrong yard or carry off the wrong shoes, take the wrong chickens, etc.

I've always had animals and I always keep them home. While I have never pulled the trigger (or bow) on a domestic animal myself, I'm not sure I know a man around here who has not.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Anyone can see and especially a vet by looking at it that this animal was no feral cat, it was well fed and healthy looking or rather was as well as likely loved, it may even have been coaxed by her as it look's the sort to walk up to you and no doubt some little kid is broken hearted because of this heartless and poor excuse for a human being.

A pet is part of the family not a target for thug's with bow's or pellet gun's.

How did someone like this ever become a veterinarian, Vet's USUALLY hate any form of cruelty and I am afraid she obviously is a cruel person as well as actually a sick minded mental case posing with a poor domesticated pet as a trophy.

Disgusting person is all I can think of were this cow is concerned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join