It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bublé' in hot water for Instagram post

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaMaa
Am I the only one who thinks that what he did was incredibly disrespectful to his wife?

By the feedback he received, I don't think you're alone at all. But his wife took the picture herself, so surely she saw the woman in the frame and meant to include her...

If his wife were drooling publically over someone like that men would be upset too simply because it is rude.

Some men would, I'm sure, but some would be fine with it. We all have different frames of reference.

This isn't about sexism or misogyny, it is about disrespect. It would be one thing if he were a single man, but he is married, and what he did was inappropriate. People seem to have no respect for each other anymore, but then get upset when someone disrespects them. We clearly need higher standards to strive for if what he did is considered acceptable.

We all have different "standards" in our relationships. Some couples would think this is cute and others would think it was disrespectful. It all depends on the people and the relationship. I think if anyone was disrespected, it's the woman who was unknowingly photographed.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yuck. Hit the gym a little harder, hun.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I wonder what the reaction would be if all us men starting going out in public with just whitey tighties on? Would they be offended that their children had to see it? It's astounding how "some" of these women dress and then complain when they get the attention they set out for. But, I guess she better flaunt that A** while she has it because it looks like its about to hit the floor in a couple years.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I wonder what the reaction would be if all us men starting going out in public with just whitey tighties on? Would they be offended that their children had to see it? It's astounding how "some" of these women dress and then complain when they get the attention they set out for. But, I guess she better flaunt that A** while she has it because it looks like its about to hit the floor in a couple years.

In a couple of years?! It's almost there now!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A little unrelated bit funny.
Up north we have a club scene and we have sing alikes....the one I saw was called Michael bubble.
He was very good also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join