It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20th anniversary of the OKC bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
www.history.com...

Iv'e always felt that the official story about the okc bombing didn't quite add up. Here's why....

www.youtube.com...

I was cruzing along in my little nonconspiritual world until okc. More than enough questions but precious few believable answers.
edit on 17-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's a couple of days off now, but yeah... I was in math class when we heard the blast - and we weren't even in the same city. Sadly, the teacher whose class I was in at the time lost her brother in the bombing.

It could have been worse if it had happened a little bit later... my sister's school was going to bus a bunch of kids right by there to the civic center for a performance, including her.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wow, 20 years? That means my family has only been shut of it for 10. I had a direct family member who was a witness for the state at the Nichols trials. That thing hung over our lives for a long, long time.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that there was a MUCH wider conspiracy, and things were not told.

April 19th is "Patriots Day"

en.wikipedia.org...

A lot of weird and / or horrific incidents have occurred on or around that day in American History, including the infamous OKC bombing, but also the Waco Branch Davidian massacre in 1993 by ATS agents, and the Boston Marathon Bombing in 2013.

Also, the Columbine High School shooting in 1999.

Also, the mysterious theft of an A-10 attack airplane by Captain Button, 1997 for no reason, apparently crashed (or shot down) in the mountains of Colorado.

And of course -- the first shots fired in the American Revolutionary War, in 1775.

poetry.eserver.org...

So I look around each year about this time -- keep an eye on things. It is an ominous time of year.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axial Leader
There is no doubt in my mind that there was a MUCH wider conspiracy, and things were not told.

April 19th is "Patriots Day"

en.wikipedia.org...

A lot of weird and / or horrific incidents have occurred on or around that day in American History, including the infamous OKC bombing, but also the Waco Branch Davidian massacre in 1993 by ATS agents, and the Boston Marathon Bombing in 2013.

Also, the Columbine High School shooting in 1999.

Also, the mysterious theft of an A-10 attack airplane by Captain Button, 1997 for no reason, apparently crashed (or shot down) in the mountains of Colorado.

And of course -- the first shots fired in the American Revolutionary War, in 1775.

poetry.eserver.org...

So I look around each year about this time -- keep an eye on things. It is an ominous time of year.

Yes, I'm with you. Always keep an eye out for false flags on or around Apr 19 / Apr 20.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Personally I have a problem with the term anniversary when people die I sure wish events like this were referred to as tragedies regardless of who committed the acts.

Anyway I was in my 30s when the event happened and watched it on live coverage on the TV. My problem in believing this was a Government conspiracy is that they obtained a confession from Terry Nichols and both Lori & Michael Fortier testified against the duo. Lori received immunity ( she was never charged) and Michael was sentenced to 12 years.

Terry Nichols partial confession not full text..........

McVeigh did the planning and was involved in all aspects of the bombing, including carrying it out. I was involved in the gathering and storing of the components of the bomb, the testing of some of the components, going to Oklahoma City on Easter Sunday to pick up McVeigh, and the actual making of the bomb. As to Michael Fortier, Lori Fortier, or others, I was unaware of their involvement. McVeigh was very careful to make sure that all discussions were held in private between him and I and, it seems, between him and others.

source

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Well then, what would you say to this documentary?

Yeah, there's nothing hinky about what happened in OK City that day. Nothing to see here, move along........

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher

Well then, what would you say to this documentary?

Yeah, there's nothing hinky about what happened in OK City that day. Nothing to see here, move along........

I will watch this video after my comment. I did not say it wasn't a conspiracy, I only listed what my problems were in believing it was a conspiracy. I take 90% of YouTube videos with a grain of salt. If you could quote me some information with sources you might convince me.

All I was trying to do was open up a point counterpoint discussion.

Edit; You want me to watch a two hour film? Any chance you could sum it up for me? I'll tell you first off I am not easily swayed by documentaries they almost all have an artistic nature and are made for money and created to someone's biased point of view.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I take 90% of YouTube videos with a grain of salt. If you could quote me some information with sources you might convince me.

Try this one....

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This was the first time many heard the name Osama ben Laden. Most didn't pay any attention to it and even later when he became well known little was ever said of his possible connections with OKC.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Thank you that was a much better source with documentation. Actually I remember some of this coverage from the newscasts.

An initial batch of documents, received through a FOIA request, showed that the FBI was investigating a link between the bombers and Guthrie's ARA. The connection involved a remote religious compound called Elohim City in eastern Oklahoma's Ozark Mountains, a kind of sanctuary for far-right extremists from the Klan and the Aryan Nations to the then-burgeoning militia movement that inspired McVeigh.

They referred to Trentadue's Organization having committed bank and armored car robbery's. I also remember speculation that Richard Lee Guthrie was in fact a FBI informant.

Richard Lee Gunthrie........

Kenneth Trentadue..........

I can be pretty bad on resemblance in pictures. I'm leaning towards no but I would like to ask everyone's opinion.?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It's not my info, I didn't put it out there. You can either watch it or not. If not, your loss. I won't try and summarize it as there's a lot in there.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I'll never forget it. It seems like yesterday but at the same time it feels like a lifetime ago. A strange, heavy feeling in the air that day. I remember driving home from school, listening to the radio and feeling an immense fear while realizing that this was something I am going to have to get used to. That it was what the future was made of.
I too remember talk of Osama Bin Laden and rumors of war.... before they got McVeigh.

edit on 4/18/2015 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

top topics

join