It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 NBA playoffs predictions "who you got"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
alright the NBA playoff's are about to tip off. I want to hear some predictions from other members. If you can give me who you have in the easterner conference final and western conference finals and who you have taken it all.

In the West I have golden state and the rockets .

the East is tough but I think I have Atlanta and Cleveland

and the finals I have the Rockets beating Atlanta.

What are your predictions?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It sickens me to say this but I think the Spurs will do it again this year. Ugh!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I say cavaliers, but I have a tendency to just pick the team I'm rooting for!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Cavs vs Hawks and Spurs vs Warriors. Warriors beating cavs in finals.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Cavs all the way!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

so granted I have not seen the Atlanta hawks alot but from what I heard they play alot like the spurs.

What was the crazy stat I heard that they dont have a player who has scored over 30 points this season on their team

Again alot like the spurs that puts the team first instead of just the one player

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I think that the Warriors have the team to do it, but their youth may showup when it counts most, and Steve Kerr (their coach) is in his first year gives a hint that they might fall in an intense battle with a more seasoned team like the Spurs. But he does have 5 rings as a player. The Warriors will also have home court advantage the entire playoff series and they are 39-2 at home.

The West is sooo deep that it's hard to pick a front runner but if the Warriors get out of the West, the trophy is theirs, hands down. I can't see an East team taking down the Warriors when they have home court advantage, so unless a Western team takes them down, it will be theirs. The teams in the West that can beat them are Spurs and maybe Blazers. Rockets are a good team, but Harden has been doing it alone for a long time and that won't match up with the splash brothers. Even with D. Howard back, he is overrated for his production value.

Don't count out the Hawks though, they play great team ball and could easily get through the East, even vs. Cleveland. I don't think Cleveland stands a chance, probably won't get out of the East. If they lose even one role player to an injury, they are done. But i can't totally count out the Cleveland LeBarron.

I'm rooting for the Bulls as I always do and Hope to see them battle Cleveland in the Eastern Finals, and If D. Rose can put up 25pts per, they could beat the Cavs as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
WCF - Spurs v GS

ECF - Atlanta v Cleveland

Finals, Spurs over Cleveland in 5

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

I think that the Warriors have the team to do it, but their youth may showup when it counts most, and Steve Kerr (their coach) is in his first year gives a hint that they might fall in an intense battle with a more seasoned team like the Spurs. But he does have 5 rings as a player. The Warriors will also have home court advantage the entire playoff series and they are 39-2 at home.

The West is sooo deep that it's hard to pick a front runner but if the Warriors get out of the West, the trophy is theirs, hands down. I can't see an East team taking down the Warriors when they have home court advantage, so unless a Western team takes them down, it will be theirs. The teams in the West that can beat them are Spurs and maybe Blazers. Rockets are a good team, but Harden has been doing it alone for a long time and that won't match up with the splash brothers. Even with D. Howard back, he is overrated for his production value.

Don't count out the Hawks though, they play great team ball and could easily get through the East, even vs. Cleveland. I don't think Cleveland stands a chance, probably won't get out of the East. If they lose even one role player to an injury, they are done. But i can't totally count out the Cleveland LeBarron.

I'm rooting for the Bulls as I always do and Hope to see them battle Cleveland in the Eastern Finals, and If D. Rose can put up 25pts per, they could beat the Cavs as well.

I'm rooting for the Clippers although I don't know if they can get past the Spurs.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
yikes not a lotta nba fans in ats. its gonna be between spurs, clippers, warriors and rockets. yes rockets not just cuz im a fan but im not brainwashed by the media hate campaign on my team. we'll find out in the 2nd round which west conf teams out of the 4 are really contenders.

i dont think the east can win it. even if cavs had love they dont have enough depth. they have jr who shouldnt even be the 6th man on a contender. i wouldnt want him on my team. the hawks dont have a true first option. thats gonna hurt them in the east finals

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TargetedIndividual

oh wow your a Rockets fan to. I wish we still had Lin and Parsons. I mean I know Beverly is out but Harden has to bring the ball up more and more.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Did anybody see the clippers rockets game? I didn't get a chance to see it. but was just score checking through the whole way? what happened how did the rockets make the big come back?

and I question Kevin Mchales coaching methods. From his statement on why he took Harden out and why he had another group in. It was almost as if he was saying he got lucky that the combination worked,.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Cavs in 6!

[crickets]

Sheesh, ATS not big on sports, eh?
edit on 9-6-2015 by redtic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I hope Cavs will win the 2016 Playoffs, but the beggining is really weak...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Warriors repeat

new topics

top topics

join