It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Saudi Arabia feel betrayed by US who makes deal with Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Saudi is buthurt that American soldiers are not fighting their wars for them. Israel too.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The problem is that Saudi and Israel hate Iran.

Any talking to Iran by the US is seen as bad. Any deal is seen as really bad. The fact that both these nations seem to be annoyed probably demonstrates progress with Iran!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The G5+1 deal is to stop Iran getting Nuclear missiles, a benefit to all the world without bombing them to rubble.

Isis and Iraq stability is because they created the vacuum and need it sorted.

We need Syria sorted.

They are all cans of worms not a combined operation so allies need to back different allies in different ways.

edit on 17 4 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 17 4 2015 by Forensick because: Double post

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Why would anybody bomb Iran to rubble?

All they need to do is disable the nuclear projects.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just in case people forget that Iranians aren't real people I put forth........Iran:

cdn.theatlantic.com...

Well, there MAY be an arms issue there.

The Persians aren't in the past, no matter what some may say. This is excellent architecture:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Obama is the only reason we're getting close to Iran, his dad was Shiite.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Just in case people forget that Iranians aren't real people I put forth........Iran:

cdn.theatlantic.com...

The Persians aren't in the past, no matter what some may say. This is excellent architecture:

Agreed, sometimes the coat just doesn't fit, probably never will, and certainly not here...'Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Memo to u.s state dept : dont forget to send flowers and ring up the next day after you fook a country ..

Really guys it would have spared everyone the spectacle of nuttyyahhoo and the saudi royals crying ...

Now kiss .. make up and send them a few billion dollars along with some nice shiny new weapons to kill each other with ..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Who cares what Israel thinks at this point, we've supported them financially, logistically, and militarily for years despite them bringing literally nothing to the table for us except criticism for supporting them.

As far as Saudi Arabia goes they have sponsored terrorism and has one of the worst human rights records in the world.

I'm not saying Iran is a good ally but compared to those two they are benevolent.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
IsrArabia can go to hell

If the ME would have NEVER had these countries in existence there likely would be peace in the ME

…ah not really but it would be better I’m sure

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia established in 1932

Israel established in 1947

You could add Pakistan to that equation as well it was established from the partition of India from Britain in 1947

You do realize that Britain is behind all of these establishments in some way

Interesting

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

cdn.theatlantic.com...

Exactly. I think the people calling for constant war are the true threats. I used to go to a forum from Iran, just to see their points of view. This was during the massive protests around 2009 or so, when the citizens were trying to overthrow the Mullahs peacefully. I think it was the Green Movement. Anyway, the actual citizens were cool as (insert slang term). They had "afro meetings", where Iranians with afros would do spontaneous flash mobs. And they had things on poetry & politics, etc. Basically they were just people.

Then I started looking up different sites in Iran & saw just how beautiful the country is. (They have some stunningly beautiful ladies too, as does every region I've seen or visited). With the current situation, I don't know if I'll ever get to go there legally. But Iran is a highly developed civilization with a highly educated population that's constantly working to increase their civil rights. These are the same Persians who've existed for millennia.

So when I see the constant threats to bomb them, I think about the mothers, schoolkids, teens in clubs, the musicians, etc. Like what have any of them done to you? And why do they deserve to die? Because you don't like their government? Really? "I don't like your policies so I'll starve & bomb your civilians". That's literally how terrorists think. and people don't see the irony in that?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

How about good will and trade to all, no entangling alliances?

Who do you think you are Thomas Jefferson? lol
He left out something in his list and that was America arming Israel to the teeth.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I predict in 1000 years from now, we'll all still be hanging out on ATS.

... and still arguing over whether or not Iran is the devil, why the hell women still can't drive in Saudi Arabia, and what the hell is Israel doing with all the charitable donations being sent their way.

... and how Obama caused all these problems in the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant
You’re right on the money, enlightenedservant...

All the people advocating war, and talking/writing about how we need to reduce Iran to a smoldering pile of rubble, are putting their boundless, sociopathic ignorance on display. I’d be willing to wager that 95 out of 100 of these big, toughguy armchair warriors have never been to Iran, have no Iranian friends/aquaintances, know very little about Iran’s cultural history, and worst of all have never personally taken part in an armed military conflict. Yet it’s easy to shoot their mouths off and talk like big bad boys when they’re thousands of miles away from the action, watching the boob tube and relaxing in their favorite overstuffed chair. Since wars never come to our towns, we’ve become immuned to the horror and devastation it brings. We don’t have to worry about some foreign invading force bombing the hell out of our neighborhoods, slaughtering our friends and family, all over something we know nothing about and likely don’t even support. You know, we killed far more innocent Iraqi civilians in that atrocity than Suddam Hussein ever even dreamed of. And we call them the bad guys? Gimme a friggin’ break. Is it any wonder the rest of the world considers the U.S. the greatest of all terrorist threats? And if that’s not enough, we wanna go back for even more raping, pillaging and killing. I guess we just haven’t tasted enough blood yet to satisfy our insatiable needs.

Like with the first Gulf War, all it amounts to for us is entertainment on the evening news; it’s just a change of pace from the usual lineup of Swamp People, Duck Dynasty and the Kardashians. It’s f---ing obscene and just shows how brainwashed and brain-dead we sheeple have become. We willingly base our complete worldview and notion of reality on whatever putrid garbage Fox News and MSNBC shoves down our throats. We’ve learned to hate anything that isn’t us, and we do it without question, all in the name of Ol' Glory.

It seems to me that all of us iron-fisted, blood ‘n guts, natural born killers are really nothing more than weak, gullible, pu--ified sheeple who stay in our place, and do what we’re told by our righteous, God fearing “leaders”. And to feel better about it all and make sense of things, we just call ourselves Christians, pray to our God and then go beat the dog half to death.

God Bless America...

edit on 4/18/2015 by netbound because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/18/2015 by netbound because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think that maybe the US has started to watch its back, maybe its finally woke up and smelt the coffee about its best buddies Israel and Saudí.

"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence." Otto Von Bismark.

América has danced to Israel's tune for too long. Now Isreal, far from being the victim they always claim to be, is trying to provoke a proxy war in the Middle East.

Saudí, on the other hand, is not trecherous, as everything its done, its done with the full knowledge and complicity of certain fractions within the US government.

"Nothing is more dangerous than a friend without discretion, even a prudent enemy is preferable" - Jean De La Fontaine.

And Isreal is anything but discreet.

edit on AM6Sat20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Because you don't like their government? Really? "I don't like your policies so I'll starve & bomb your civilians". That's literally how terrorists think. and people don't see the irony in that?

Because the Wests' general population has been sold a pack of lies for the last 50 years. A person seeking freedom from outside interference in their countries national affairs or inimical to a Rothschild controlled central bank is labelled a terrorist.

Meanwhile back in the World police State called the US they repeal Glass Steagall legislation for the 1% and force other countries in secret to accept the TPP.

The real undemocratic controllers all reside in our backyards (in the West), they are the real Terrorists.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

and still arguing over whether or not Iran is the devil, why the hell women still can't drive in Saudi Arabia

Or why Americans haven't had a revolution. Or why Christianity sides with Israel and is allowed to control political thinking in Washington

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferso

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: netbound

It seems to me that all of us iron-fisted, blood ‘n guts, natural born killers are really nothing more than weak, gullible, pu--ified sheeple who stay in our place, and do what we’re told by our righteous, God fearing “leaders”. And to feel better about it all and make sense of things, we just call ourselves Christians, pray to our God and then go beat the dog half to death.

God Bless America...

Great post, what many forget is that Americas standard of cheap food and oil is predicated on the dominance of the US petrodollar and the Reserve status of the US $. You export your inflation keep prices cheap in the US and the people come to accept it as their god given right to their "standard of living"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join