It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Saudi Arabia feel betrayed by US who makes deal with Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The Saudi-led bombing is opposed by Iran, which is accused of backing the Yemeni rebels. The US, meanwhile, is helping the Saudi campaign - while also seeking to strike a compromise with Tehran over its nuclear program. Gayane Chichakyan reports on a complex tangle of interests in the region.

Could you call US and Iran allies?

I think that this is a psychological trick by US? Give Israel and Saudi Arabia the cold shoulder in hopes that Saudi Arabia will give Israel airspace and refueling in order to attack Iran?

Lets face it, they've tried worse.....

(and i know its RT, take with a pinch of salt!)
edit on 17/4/15 by Phatdamage because: add the RT bit, feel its important...... never really used this box before, it's like a hole new area to write things, wow............ cool

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

the Saudis have been our enemy ever since 9/11.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Pearl Harbor and 9/11. We all know who was behind them.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I don't count either of these two treacherous countries as our allies in any case. Once we move from oil into other sources of power Saudi can go rot and I only see a benefit for Israel claiming this country as an ally because of its agents sitting in our parliament, but what exactly is the benefit to the british tax payer? Good riddance both of ya.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Tell that to the U.S. government

Saudi arabia could behead the presidents children on the White house lawn and your president and congress would just stand there and clap while gushing over how great allies they are.
edit on 17-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well we the people considered the Saudis our enemy not the government.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yup, the Saudi royals even consider the Bush clan part of their extended family.

It's a complex issue, but I do see the strategic value of making deals with the most stable countries in the region even if they don't like one another. At least while the menace that is ISIS continues their campaign of death.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It wouldnt be the first time the US had betrayed their "allies"

Mujahideen?
The Kurdish uprising?
edit on 20154America/Chicago04pm4pmFri, 17 Apr 2015 16:24:09 -05000415 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953

Yup, the Saudi royals even consider the Bush clan part of their extended family.

It's a complex issue, but I do see the strategic value of making deals with the most stable countries in the region even if they don't like one another. At least while the menace that is ISIS continues their campaign of death.

Well the bush clan was in bed with the NAZIs
So Saudi arabia is probably a step up for them

End of the day the bush clan will whore themselves out to whoever can give them power and most importantly money.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Iran would make a much more productive partner and ally than Israel. Ten fold. Iran has WAY more pull and respect in the region.

Mark my words. Iran and the US ally and mutual respect shown, there will finally be peace in the middle east.

Israel can take a hike, or better yet the west stops financing them and let nature take it's course. Sorry Israel but not me or anyone I know would EVER buy a Israeli bonds. Nobody trusts you for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well I can't disagree. Ready to have another Bush in the White House?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I find it strange that the Axis of Evil is Iran, Syria and (whomever the boogyman is today. NK?). But allies like SA, Israel and Pakistan are A-OK. 2 of those allies are directly responsible for 911 imo. The other is just dragging the US down with their inability to integrate into the region.
edit on 17-4-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The US is only allies with someone that they can use or take something from. ...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Iran in Yemen.

U.S. helping Saudi Arabia in Yemen.

Iran in Iraq and Syria against ISIS.

U.S. allegedly bombing ISIS to help Iran.

Iran helping Hezbollah and Hamas against Israel.

U.S. negotiating with Iran on nuclear weapons and sanctions.

The whole thing sounds ass backwards.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
as for the Obama & Persian agreement-(in principal)

in Daniel there is a passage which states..."the two kings resolved on evil will sit at the table and exchange lies"

I really think this prophetic utterance sums up the Iran-USA+Obama deal, which cannot-be-revealed but must remain Secret !
(...according to the administration itself)

edit on th30142930890717152015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Iran in Yemen.

U.S. helping Saudi Arabia in Yemen.

Iran in Iraq and Syria against ISIS.

U.S. allegedly bombing ISIS to help Iran.

Iran helping Hezbollah and Hamas against Israel.

U.S. negotiating with Iran on nuclear weapons and sanctions.

The whole thing sounds ass backwards.

How about good will and trade to all, no entangling alliances?

Let Israel,Syria, Saudi arabia and Iran tear themselves apart. West should stay clear and not take sides
edit on 17-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Funny you said that because America invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. NOT Saudi Arabia!

edit on 17-4-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Seems as though the west (Washington) will say what ever when ever for what ever reason at the time to continue it's pursuit of domination .Lets face it , Iran is a regional power that has been under economic sanctions for quite some time .Washington used Iraq to go to war against Iran and is running out of options as to what to do .

SA is going to be a regional proxy of some sorts and I think that is what we are seeing in Yemen .The shear hypocrisy in political terms boggles the mind .Russia/Iran keep looking like they have the moral high ground while US/Israel keep looking worse every day .and in every way ...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Funny how eleven of these nineteen hijackers were alive and well shortly after 9/11.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
AFRICOM has become the largest expeditionary command structure as we speak.
edit on 17-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join