It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suite case nuke in us found

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a good friend of mine told me that he heard that around the 4th of july our
goverment got word of a suite case nuke in the us. as the story goes it
was in a truck thay lost or wacthed for 5 days. thay got the nuke and it was armnd so thay put in the ochean ware it went of.I have searched for this on google but cant find aneything.i belive my friend he is older man
not some kid I just want to find more info. thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Why don't you ask your friend where he heard about it? I personally didn't hear anything about this, where did it supossedly take place at?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Without more information, I'll consider this a hoax.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I heard some stories of the Delta force stopping a nuke from entering the country. I never really believed it that much just took it as military guy stories but it did make me think if the goverment would inform the public if such a event took place. Myself I think they wouldnt tell anyone about it trying to to cause a panic plus the goverment really likes to keep secrets from the public its like a reflex for them.

Interesting story though I dont know what to think about the whole ocean part. I would think the military would know how to disarm a nuclear weapon even a Russian one.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Myself I think they wouldnt tell anyone about it trying to to cause a panic plus the goverment really likes to keep secrets from the public its like a reflex for them.

Although I can see this happening, I also wouldn't be surprised if they did tell us.

You know - "Look how well we're protecting you" kind of thing...

link   
Topic should read : Some unknown dude who knows and ats member claims that somewhere, sometime in some weird timeline somebody found a nuke in a suitcase, maybe
-ap

link   
I think it was maroland just like the movie? but he also said thair a colige
perfeser that worked near by on sisemografs was killed becuse he pickt up
the shock wave.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
good call jaeger.july 4th 2004 and the 5 days before so im told

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry i'm lost can anyone figure out what he's saying?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
july 4 and the days prier was whan the nuke was trakt and found

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Myself I think they wouldnt tell anyone about it trying to to cause a panic plus the goverment really likes to keep secrets from the public its like a reflex for them.

Although I can see this happening, I also wouldn't be surprised if they did tell us.

You know - "Look how well we're protecting you" kind of thing...

Good point in a post 9-11 world it could be smart to release some information on the event to show they are doing there job, but I know the public would start asking some question that the goverment might not want to answer like how it was detected.

If it happened pre 9-11 I would think it would be covered up quite quickly though to keep status quo and keep everyone thinking they are safe and secure.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I seriously doubt this happened. I get daily intel briefs and I'm sure I would have heard about this. Where did you say it took place again, I didn't understand your answer the first time.

[edit on 21-12-2004 by USAFSF]

[edit on 21-12-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
maryland out in the waters I was told.

[edit on 21-12-2004 by slayerfan]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
What year did he say this happened?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
2004 I wish I could find something on this but no luck.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
search.yahoo.com... the only yhing I found so far.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm just wondering how your friend obtained this information, do you have any idea where he got this info from? Did he work for the government, part of the military maybe?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
www.anbex.com... 1 more link

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Im not sure if these suitcase nukes have ever been proven to be real. Soviet General Ledbed has asserted they were indeed real and that a number of these are not accounted for in Russia. Some people doubt his given given his political position,Interestingly I think the guy was killed in a helicopter crash not to long ago.

The smallest nuke the US made was the Davy Crockett which weighed 51 pounds. People tend to disagree on how much Plutonium is necessary to make a fission weapon some say 4kg others 1kg. So if you cant make a suitcase nuke im sure you could make a backpack nuke.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You and your friend can check out this Google Search. I didn't see anything about one in the US, but some claim Osama already has some twenty of the mothers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join