It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 198: Defining Impeachable High Crimes and Misdemeanors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

That pretty much is what an amendment is. Changing the parts we don't like or those which no longer work for the good of the people. No need to throw the whole thing out and start all over again.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
PR poly by a frightened politician who just had relations with Cuba normalized on his watch so,now like most Republican's from Florida they have some very upset old Anti-Castro Cubans right now and he has to do something.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
More of our time / money wasted on the GOPs delusional attempts turn the country back to 1955. If you can't beat 'em, whine about 'em to your supporters, refuse to govern the country, and collect more money from the FOX'NEWS' fan-base.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

You give them far more credit than I do... Simple incompetence? Ha! I don't believe that for a minute. They haven't even tried to "beat 'em," and every "whine" has an ulterior motive... a subliminal message... a dog whistle.

We're being played... that much I'm sure of. I'm just not sure how or exactly what the end game is.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Considering democrats have controlled 2 out of 3 branches for a good chunk of a decade your attempt to lay blame on the GOP smacks of desperation and ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join