It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Banker Fired For Being A Dominatrix Prostitute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Some say that ALL central bankers are prostitutes anyway, but this gal is a real one.

The identity of the former employee of the Dutch Central Bank in question is unknown, what is known is that the money authority of the Netherlands has fired a 46-year-old female employee who for 6 of her 8 years with the central bank made money on the side as a "dominatrix prostitute who described herself as a high-class nymphomaniac and earned €10,000 a week dressing up as a Nazi and whipping men."

(Wow, $10,000 a week? I'm in the wrong business!)

So, prostitution is legal in the Netherlands--but only if you're registered and pay taxes----something she didn't do. So she's in a bit of hot water here, beyond being fired from her job.

My question....who were her clients? Is this part of that kinky world of the NWO?

Part of her ad for prostitution said: "I have a challenging career in international finance. It takes me to many places (mostly Western Europe and the United States)....if only my boss, colleagues, and clients knew what I do at night....!!"

Apparently, her client's favorite custom was when she dressed up like a Nazi and whipped them.

It's a weird world folks, a weird world. You just can't make this stuff up.

Link: www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 17-4-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

It sounds like she could really "whip" your finances into shape!!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Weird stuff. Well, they know what she does at night now.
You put baker instead of banker in your title, by the way.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Literally getting paid to S*(^% everyone.

At forty six? Good for her.
edit on 17-4-2015 by chiefsmom because: underline

edit on 17-4-2015 by chiefsmom because: fix

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Sounds to me like she is just some middle manager with a leading Netherlands bank and works as a Domme.

I don't really see the big deal, it's legal there and she could smoke a fat reefer while doing it and it's still all good.

As long as she isn't standing on your testicles.

Or perhaps as long as she is?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hey, if you're making $10,000 a week, you have no excuse to not look good...

Plastic surgery, new boobs, Botox, private trainer, spas, facials----youth can be bought.

Morals? That's another story.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

No, not a big deal. Wasn't trying to make a big deal about it which is why I signed off saying "It's a weird world."

That was my point.

We all know bankers must lend a certain amount of respect and decorum to their position. It's just bizarre to have a central banker dressing up as a Nazi and whipping men.

edit on 17-4-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

$10,000 a week and skip the taxes for how long...could be a big deal I think.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hey, if you're making $10,000 a week, you have no excuse to not look good...

Plastic surgery, new boobs, Botox, private trainer, spas, facials----youth can be bought.

Morals? That's another story.

I'm not seeing the problem with morals here. She offered a service customers wanted, and they paid her for it. Her failure to license is the only issue I see. There's a reason they want these people to be licensed. Other than taxes, that is.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Aye, cool. I just don't think that it's anymore interesting that it's someone who works in a bank.

I think the "Central Banker" is just a headline grabber and a bit of a red herring.

It just means that she worked for Abn Amro, yeah?

a reply to: Char-Lee

Ah, not paid taxes... sorry i was too busy thinking about being whipped. "And Stuff"

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Here's the moral dilemma:

She takes a job as a central banker and thereby agrees to lend a certain amount of respect and decorum to her position. Whipping men at night doesn't strike me as upholding her end of the bargain.

That's a moral dilemma.

This post was not meant to be a discussion about prostitution. I don't take a position on it, really.

If someone wants to sell their body, that's fine with me. But I'm not giving up my day job.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The central banker angle is just that as a rule, most people don't feel a whole lot of love toward 'em. That's another post.

It's just funny, I suppose, to find an uptight central banker in a business suit whipping men at night in a Nazi uniform.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Here's the moral dilemma:

She takes a job as a central banker and thereby agrees to lend a certain amount of respect and decorum to her position. Whipping men at night doesn't strike me as upholding her end of the bargain.

That's a moral dilemma.

This post was not meant to be a discussion about prostitution. I don't take a position on it, really.

If someone wants to sell their body, that's fine with me. But I'm not giving up my day job.

I see what you're saying. I would call that an ethical dilemma, rather than a moral one though. Especially since deception of her employer was all part of the picture. Though I can understand why she would keep it hush, it doesn't make it right, necessarily. No matter how I may feel about the banksters.
S&F btw.
edit on 4/17/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well they (people who work in banks) are just folk. I'm sure many get home and watch re-runs of countdown with a cuppa whilst others hit the coke and hookers.

I'm not surprised to hear a story like this from The Netherlands though. I could pack a bag now and be in Amsterdam in a few hours, up to my knees in patent black leather boots, drugs and riding crops if i so wished. It doesn't sound bad tbf.

But what is a Central Banker anyway? As opposed to just a "Banker"? I sense a meme in the offing and would like to get in on the round floor

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Everyone has a kink. .. she just got paid for hers.
I say good on her..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Does that make her a WANK.R in the true sense of the word!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As long as her "pastime" is in her own time and not the banks propriety of her job should not come into it. Now tell me which bank she works at and I wont use it as I can't stand pain and even cry when I get a splinter in my finger. I still cannot get my head round why people get excited by being hurt. My wife sometimes digs me in the ribs if I am snoring in bed but that's as far as it goes.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Her failure to license is the only issue I see. There's a reason they want these people to be licensed. Other than taxes, that is.

Well if it has not been said in the US there could be a moonlighting problem more than likely with a banking job like hers.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The main integrity issues I see is not paying taxes, especially for some finance / banker worker. But really how many people get this much attention for having a cash in hand job on the side?

Another integrity issue is what kind of influence and control can happen when seeing clients in both roles? Conflicts of interest happen all the time in business. While there is a possibility for exploitation, it does not necessarily mean there will be. Some blokes need a good slapping around occasionally and if she is good at it I am sure a lot of bankers do as well.

top topics

join