It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican is corrupt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Bible was the word of God.....it was written by man for all mankind....It was written for then as well as of today....
Let's see........A man and a woman joined at the flesh(Genesis)

You and I was born from a man and a woman....not a woman and a woman!
Or a man and a man!

Being Gay is a lifestyle choice one makes!
Whether it be feelings or 'lust' for the same sex......it originates from Lust......wanting to ''taste the fruit'' because it looks good to the eye......and wanting is a Bodily''' desire ....you Desire .....It goes back to Adam and Eve......the first sin is born in sensuality,with the striving for pleasant feelings,for physicl comfort;in the heart, with the desire for pleasure without discernment;and in the mind, with the fantasy of arrogant, varied knowledge.It penetrates all the powers of human nature.

So sin destroyed the closeness we once had with God.....it tore away the soul from the body.....we allow the ''desire'' to take over from what our hearts or soul is really telling us...

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My question is this:

How is being gay a sin???

Please explain that and don't worry about anything else.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
AV, you think my perception is wacked? Your the one who doesnt think being gay is a sin. I dont know, maybe your gay yourself that's why you say such ignorance.

And God didnt write the Qur'an or the Bible. Well, if it wasnt for the Qur'an or the Bible we wouldnt even know God. Trust me, both books were inspired by God, humans screwed up.

Back to this gay issue, yes it's a sin. I dont know why it's so complicated to you. A penis + vagina = sex. That's the way it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That is your reason???

Some reason.

Reason this:

People defy that.

They don't accept that.

There ways are different.

Please, someone with some sense answer me this:

Why is being gay a sin???

Abraham

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I did explain it..

Being 'gay' is a sin because it is a 'desire'.......it is wanting to please the body......

Man and woman joined at the flesh(to be as one ).......was God given to all mankind......
But being 'gay' is not part of nature of human nature.....it was not allowed for pleasure or for pleasing one 's own self...it is a sin ........because it is only for pleasure and lust.......all it satisfies is one's own desire ..fullfills one's desire ......

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
No, don't listen to Helen. No religion can shouldnt have to answer this question. It's common sense.

AV, your probably trying to sound intelligent here, making us look like dummies just because you can't understand something as simple as this.

A sin is anything against God. You think your God encourages homsexuality. Just think about it, 2 men on the bed is not a sin? Can two men pro-create?

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
That doesn't mean they are sinners.

That would be like saying "If too people didn't want kids then they are sinners.", that couldn't be more false.

God isn't aganist he is neutral.

It is you who is aganist.

Just wait, you will see.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
AV, my gaydar has detected some gayness in your post.

Are you gay man ?

Anyway, it's up to you and you can do what you want.

As Illmatic67, helen670 and myself can think it's a sin.

I don't know for them, but I didn't wait to read the Bible or the Quran to know it wasn't good to be gay.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i hate how preist have raped boys/girls in the past/present, when they were in a trusting position of children.
But what really anoys me is when they go to court and end up being charged, they don't put them in jail, they don't do anything derectly towards them, they charge the church to pay a fine for what they have done. The only thing that happens to the preist is that their on th enews for a week or two they don't go to jail oh no we can't do that to a preist thats raped someone (especialy a child) that would be unthinkable

sorry if its a bit of the subject

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Christians, Moslems, and Jews all do agree,
Homosexuality is a sin in the first degree.
It a'int right, It a'int natural, It's no joke.
God sez if your a guy, it's a girl you poke.
While we are on the subject of the Plan,
God sez a girl should make it with a man.
If what we call sin takes a downwards creep,
Next thing you know, people will marry sheep.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
You need reason.

Why is being gay a sin???

Can you answer that???

That is the answer we need.

We need the reason.

What is the reason being gay is a sin????

Can anyone tell me that???

Abraham

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Abraham, what the Moslems and Christians been trying to tell you. The reason homosexuality is a sin, is that God (or Allah) said so. End of discussion. If you don't like that decision, take it up with God (or Allah).

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
How you come about that conception is beyond me.

I think that God is a personal connection.

God doesn't ask for the chruch, just the faith.

God wants nothing but unity.

God can't get unity if God can't accept gays.

You See???

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosTW

sorry if its a bit of the subject

You are NOT out of subject. The vatican is not Holly anymore. If God was comming to the vatican, I bet he would send most of them in hell. And probably even the pope too.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This man is right on the topic. It is those that mentioned sin and gayness in the same sentence who have corrupted this topic. There is no reason to speak this way. That is just wrong. This is about the Pope and his decision to not accept the bishop's resignation from the latest sex scandals that he has been overseeing.

The Vatican is evil.

David Icke sounds more and more correct as the days go on.

Maybe they are running sex slaves around the world for the uses of mindless and heartless men and women, corruptors of the system.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
AV, when you want to use your HI-FI system ( or any elcetrical system ), you need a male plug and a female plug.

Tell me, what happen if you have 2 male plug or 2 female plug ? The system is not working. It's the " + " and the " - ". You need both of them.

The first and main purpose of our sexual system is to have kids. The second purpose is the pleasure. In homosexuality, there is ONLY one purpose. It's the sexual pleasure. Do you see what's wrong or not ?

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
That is also like saying that pleasure is a sin.

How can that be so???

Pleasure is peace, and contentment.

God doesn't want us to be peaceful and content???

How can you explain that???

Abraham

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
AV

I guess it depends on what you're getting pleasure from. We all know that some people get pleasure from some sick $hit.

As far as homosexuality is concerned; I won't say that queers will go to hell for their ways and actions, but It COULD possibly keep you from a certain stage(s) of spiritual developement or could have negative karmic affects. Then again; heterosexual perversion could be detrimental as well. Sodomy does go against universal law; especially when applied to same sex. Now homosexuality without any kind of sodomy involved(such a thing?) might be a different story.

I don't see the Most High as an individual ego that would consciously think "he/she's gay; they're going to hell". But He/She/It("God" if you will), did put certain laws into motion, like cause and effect (karma); which we are bound to (at least on this plane of existence).

Hetero-sex = Life (higher vibrations occur when the sperm and egg unite).

Homo-sex = Death (purely base or lower vibratory levels)

Any one with any perception knows that the Catholic church is corrupt and always has been(not to say that it doesn't contain any positivity whatsoever). Don't have time to elaborate now.

ONE

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Even the Pope? The Pope will probably be the first one cast into hell...

Back to the gay issue. AV, I'm trying to come from a secular point of view. Just think about it... two men on a bed? It's disgusting. Do you honestly think God would really support that. Remember, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Even the Pope? The Pope will probably be the first one cast into hell...

So are you saying he and Mohammud might have all eternity to speculate where they went wrong with their religious schemes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join