It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Cow Disease In Texas Man Has Mysterious Origin - This should be one to watch!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Totally agree with you and TrueBrit here.

The best part about the CJD outbreak at the end of the 80's / early 90's was that you could get quality burgers dirt cheap for a while as no one dared touch it!

It is wrong, horrible and was completely avoidable but that said you have more chance of stepping out of your door and being hit by a car than you have of getting CJD, even with regular beef intake.

However, if i ever do get diagnosed i will be taking myself out. It is not a good way to die at all.....

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's well known Mad Cow can infect humans - even through the skin from flies, not to mention airborne transmission. ...I don't believe this guy got it in Britain. Looks like a soundbite from the Texas beef lobby.

Just to be clear - people should not panic about Mad Cow and other prion diseases. But we should ALL know that mucking with our environment creates prion diseases, our food distribution system spreads them, and it can take decades to identify the infection. Good luck identifying the source - it's everywhere. Which is why the lobbies are successful at preventing lawsuits and dodging the blame.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join