It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Cow Disease In Texas Man Has Mysterious Origin - This should be one to watch!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
so, in the garden....be quick when using bone meal for blooms and buds.....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was shocked to learn that Mad Cow or CWD is present in our wild game population too.

www.mad-cow.org...

www.cwd-info.org...

Absurd side note: John Titor said people would be dropping like flies from Mad Cow disease.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I was shocked to learn that Mad Cow or CWD is present in our wild game population too.

www.mad-cow.org...

www.cwd-info.org...

Absurd side note: John Titor said people would be dropping like flies from Mad Cow disease.

Well that is interesting....do you have a source for Titor saying that? When was it he came around...was it during the first outbreak of it in the UK?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I heard it on Coast to Coast, however I found this link, I can not look at the black and white it hurts my eyes, but I think it will tell you, or maybe a better link can be found on google. I just typed in John Titor Mad Cow.
www.johntitor.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Another Titor mad cow link:www.strangerdimensions.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I heard it on Coast to Coast, however I found this link, I can not look at the black and white it hurts my eyes, but I think it will tell you, or maybe a better link can be found on google. I just typed in John Titor Mad Cow.
www.johntitor.com...

So odd....so that is after the fist large outbreak in the UK that he came around. Now that would be REALLY crazy if we have another one and he happened to call it. I am on the fence about Titor though. Some of this predictions are very interesting, while others are a big miss.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Im not sure what to think about Titor. Ive heard a few interviews, and what he has said has a "ring of truth", and the parts are a little too bazaar to just discount. And the interview with the families attorney was also interesting, also on Coast to Coast, cant find a link.
I wouldnt go as far to say, I believe his story, but its interesting to see stuff that relates to what he said in the current news.
Just FYI 2015 is supposed to be the year millions die in America, so we only have 8 months to see if he was right. lol

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

John Titor 2015 predictions 3 billion dead www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since its 2015 it might be time for another thread discussing his Russia/China and world war predictions as relating to the current headlines. Your better at researching this stuff Vasa.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It can absolutely be transfered to humans. It is a very interesting disease actually. I read a fantastic book about these types of diseases called "The family who couldn't sleep" or something very similar. Mad cow came from eating sheep meat that was contaminated with a disease they called "scrappie". The sheep would have this disease and rub the hide off themselves. Because of the way sheep were bred in UK during this time a lot of them ended up getting it genetically. These diseased animals were used as feed for livestock which passed the disease to a new species. They were not necessarily selling meat from diseased cows but were still blasting their skulls and skeletons with water to get every last bit of meat off them which is where most of the Bovine spongiform encephalopathy is found. This got into the food chain in UK and some people got really really sick and alerted the authorities to the cause, birthing "mad cow disease".

Fascinating read actually, I highly recommend the book to anyone interested in disease.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Is there a cure for mad cow disease?
Pretty sure my mother in law has it, would explain a lot of her behavior.
Should I report her?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Maybe this is what the cattle mutilations are about

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Bell's palsy with latent diagnosis of bi-polar disorder?
Coincidence, not correlation?
edit on 18-4-2015 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read this. John Titor may have been wrong on some accounts but he certainly did see Mad Cow Disease coming. Well before the initial 2003 breakout too.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There is the reason for your Wal Mart closure, after all which is the most likely scenario. He got Mad Cow from Uk over 14 yrs ago or he got it from infected meat being distributed to Wal Mart in the past few years. Such products could easily make it to OK and I know they would ship Texas steaks as far as Cali and Florida, people will pay the extra cost.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Whats the difference between BSE and PMS ???

With one the cow goes f&ckin nuts.... the other is an agricultural problem.

edit on 18-4-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yep... it's one bizarre disease...

Classified as a "Prion disease", it's caused by an unnatural folding of proteins in the brain tissue. I believe the only CERTAIN diagnosis is by autopsy. In humans, it is called Creutzfeld-Jakobs Disease (CJD). If you want a real walk on the wild side... go to wikipedia, and look it up.

It is NOT a pathogen, in fact... and is virtually indestructible. It can not be burned, sterilized, autoclaved, etc...

If by chance someone who ends up having brain surgery, is discovered to have CJD... everything in that operating room will need to be destroyed. There are also documented cases of folks contracting it from getting dental work at medical offices that have patients that were discovered to have CJD.

The reason it can't be killed... is it is NOT alive. It's just an abnormal protein, that causes other normal proteins it comes in contact with, to become abnormal as well.

I can make one other prediction with absolute certainty... and my apologies for revealing this here...

Everyone reading this is going to die.

Life is precious and short, even if you live to be 100 years old. Make the most of it

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The first documented cases of CJD in humans, were amongst cannibalistic peoples, who ritually ate the brains of recently deceased family, or vanquished enemies.

As has been mentioned, it got into the food supply through the practice of mass rendering of animal remnants, to supplement feed stocks for other ruminant animals, who are not carnivorous, rather are plant eaters/grazers.

It came about from men trying to save money, turning plant eating ruminants into cannibalistic critters, unnaturally. Yeah... big surprise there... I know.

a reply to: dasman888

edit on 18-4-2015 by dasman888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It might be painful, it might be harrowing, but if eating beef without a care in the world fifteen years or more ago, causes me to die not long from now, you know what? I'm fine with that. I would rather get taken out than dodge beef for any reason. I mean, what's the point of getting up in the morning if you have to be afraid of your blasted dinner?

Bring it prions, let me see what you've got!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

It might be painful, it might be harrowing, but if eating beef without a care in the world fifteen years or more ago, causes me to die not long from now, you know what? I'm fine with that. I would rather get taken out than dodge beef for any reason. I mean, what's the point of getting up in the morning if you have to be afraid of your blasted dinner?

Bring it prions, let me see what you've got!

Ha....I feel the same way. I am actually chewing on some really good maple beef jerky right now and it is only 9 AM here....jerky and espresso.....oddly good together.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Text Ha....I feel the same way. I am actually chewing on some really good maple beef jerky right now and it is only 9 AM here....jerky and espresso.....oddly good together.

You're definitely showing early symptoms there my friend.

I mean chewing on a dried old bit of cow! Who does that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join