It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims threw Christians overboard during Med voyage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What I don't get is...how does anyone know anyone else's religion? Do you walk up to someone declaring your religion first thing....

There are plenty of cases where Muslims have required people to recite a statement or prayer indicating their adherence to Islam. If they fail, they kill them or force them to leave the area.

haha wow I had never heard that...id probably fake like I was interested then go back and burn their church down later...i hate fanatics on either side.

Opposites attract. Islamic extremists attract right-wing nutcases and the normal people trying to get on with their lives get stuck in the middle and both sides generalize the other.

And your statement is completely obvious and proven by all the right wing nut case Yazidi christian's missing either head or their wife's and daughters. ( I wish we had a good sarcasm emote )

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
( I wish we had a good sarcasm emote )

This one works for me:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Go ahead & keep preaching your bigotry. At least you admit you're judging all Muslims by the crimes of the few. Do you also blame all white or black people for the crimes committed by a few?

Now why don't you look into the percentages for other groups? You do realize putting adulterers to death is in the Bible, right biblehub.com...? And contrary to what you may think, it's not even in the Qur'an!

And many countries do flogging & corporal punishments, particularly in Eastern Asia (like South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, etc). They use that as an alternative to the long prison sentences seen in the West.

As for Sharia, that is simply Islamic Law. Why wouldn't a Muslim want to follow our law? What's so bad about that?

Also, your stats show that most British Muslims who were polled believe anyone should be prosecuted for insulting Islam. What's wrong with that? The UK already has strict laws against hate speech, particularly anti-Semitism. So what's wrong with Muslims wanting equal protection under the law?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
double post

edit on 17-4-2015 by enlightenedservant because: double post. I'm sowwy...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

This one works for me:

I like it!!! Thanks

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This one works for me:

I like it!!! Thanks

Disagreeing doesn't = dislike. Frankly we are all in this together. As long as we're divided.....we're screwed. THEY(PTB) are damn organized. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

This argument about the bible doesn't hold water

The Christian church had a reformation.....

Read about it

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What I don't get is...how does anyone know anyone else's religion? Do you walk up to someone declaring your religion first thing....

There are plenty of cases where Muslims have required people to recite a statement or prayer indicating their adherence to Islam. If they fail, they kill them or force them to leave the area.

haha wow I had never heard that...id probably fake like I was interested then go back and burn their church down later...i hate fanatics on either side.

Opposites attract. Islamic extremists attract right-wing nutcases and the normal people trying to get on with their lives get stuck in the middle and both sides generalize the other.

And your statement is completely obvious and proven by all the right wing nut case Yazidi christian's missing either head or their wife's and daughters. ( I wish we had a good sarcasm emote )

Don't twist my words.You share the same rest mass as the Islamic extremists while pretending to be against them. Just another side of the same coin.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

LOL, "evidence" written by some Iraqi who was born 170 years after the Prophet's death. How credible...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I did not twist your words. You said Islamic extremism only attack right wing nuts and innocent people get caught in the middle. The Yazidi are not right wing nuts, yet Isis invaded Iraq from Syria and attacked them when they could have easily bypassed them.

I was having a little fun with the reply because normally you seem to have a sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Go ahead & keep preaching your bigotry. At least you admit you're judging all Muslims by the crimes of the few. Do you also blame all white or black people for the crimes committed by a few?

I post actual facts and your first response is to call me a bigot. Ok, if I'm a bigot, what does that make you? I'm judging a religion, the MUSLIM one and all the people who agree to the majority of their 2000 year old punishments. And according to the pew poles, that's almost all of them. It has nothing to do with blaming an entire minority for isolated events. It has everything to do with blaming a majority for related events.

Now why don't you look into the percentages for other groups? You do realize putting adulterers to death is in the Bible, right biblehub.com...? And contrary to what you may think, it's not even in the Qur'an!

That's not a good argument. If it's not in the Quran, then why are Muslims doing it??? Also, last time I checked, Christians don't stone people anymore. But 80% of Pakistan agrees to killing you with rocks anyway. Hmmm horrible argument.

And many countries do flogging & corporal punishments, particularly in Eastern Asia (like South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, etc). They use that as an alternative to the long prison sentences seen in the West.

If I got flogging caught up in all the cut and paste, it wasn't intentional. I don't have an issue with flogging. It's the head cutting, christian and infidel killing, and all that other fun stuff which bugs me

As for Sharia, that is simply Islamic Law. Why wouldn't a Muslim want to follow our law? What's so bad about that?

Not on OUR turf amigo. You like that sort of thing? There's a new Caliphate in the works in the ME. Or plenty of Muslim nations to pick from. And your law, which justifies honor killings, where a father and mother and even siblings partake is killing their own daughter/sister because they feel disgraced, is part of your beloved sharia law. You like that sort of thing? It's sick. Sharia law....lmao Are you defending that? Really?

Also, your stats show that most British Muslims who were polled believe anyone should be prosecuted for insulting Islam. What's wrong with that?

Ok, I know what I'm dealing with here. My point exactly. There are no moderate Muslims, even if their not part of ISIS. You agree with Sharia law and you think people should be prosecuted for insulting Islam. What is your opinion on apostasy? Death?

You're a fanatic non moderate Muslim and you call me a bigot. That's hilarious.
edit on 17-4-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The thing about these 'crusades' is that it happened over 2,000 years ago.

This is the problem with keeping 'History' which provides proof of all these wars, crusades and wrongdoings... it won't go away until all those books are burned out and the people here today have their memory's wiped of this stuff which unfortunately doesn't help people with 'moving on' and living Civilised.

For accuracy...

The Crusades were "officially" started in 1095 and lasted a few hundred years.

Islam didn't exist 2000 years ago either.

Wrong. Read my post above. Islam didn't start with the Prophet Muhammad. It's quite telling how so many people are talking about Islam yet don't even know the basics of it. At least read before spreading misinformation.

All right. Islam for Muslims started with Adam and Eve because you believe you are basically following the same God and religion that Christians and Jews follow only perfected by the prophet Mohammad.

For the rest of us, Islam started with Mohammad.

Islam wasn't "perfected" by the Prophet Muhammad, he was simply the Final Messenger. Also, tell me this. What branch of Christianity or Judaism teaches that the Prophet Adam was a Christian or a Jew? Or that the Prophets Enoch or Noah were Christians or Jews? Or even the Prophet Abraham was a Christian or a Jew?

The Prophet Abraham came before the Prophet Yaqub/Jacob, whose descendants are the Israelites (which includes the Tribe of Judah). Yet Christianity & Judaism still believe he was a Prophet. They refer to him as the forefather of the Jews, not as a Jew. And even his sons Isaac & Ishmael were Islamic Prophets. Isaac's descendants include the Israelites, but are not limited to them. And Ishmael is also considered a Prophet, even though his descendants are not Israelites. Even the Prophet Moses & his brother Aaron weren't from the Tribe of Judah. Muslims follow the God who inspired, taught, & guided all of them.

And if you want to be technical, Judaism didn't become a separate religion until the Babylonian exiles returned to Jerusalem in the 500s BC. They came back with a new script, new language (Aramaic), new calendar, new holidays, and new books. The other Israelites were still only following the Torah & only follow the Torah to this day (like the Samaritans). The main group is called "The Men of the Great Synagogue" and they created "Judaism", which is a religion strictly of and for the Tribe of Judah. By then, the Tribes of Benjamin & Levi had merged into the Tribe of Judah. And that's why they teach that non-Jews should follow Noah & not them. (They also came back with Babylonian natural sciences, central banking, and the Kabbalah but that's another conversation
)

link   

This one works for me:

I like it!!! Thanks

Disagreeing doesn't = dislike. Frankly we are all in this together. As long as we're divided.....we're screwed. THEY(PTB) are damn organized. Think about it.

I agree, anyone that holds a personal grudge over a discussion is in my opinion both emotionally underdeveloped and immature.

If everyone shared the same opinion there would be absolutely nothing to talk about.

edit on 17-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Attract and attack. There's a distinct difference between them. Read my post again.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

LOL your hogwash again !

I am Muslim are I don't agree with your Bias source Statistics At All!

I would like to know how these statistics were gathered.

Who were they gathering the statistics from ? How do they know they were "moderate Muslims " their is no "moderate Muslim sect "

Here is the problem and it lies within the interpretation of Fig (islamic law )

In Islam you CAN"T assume someone is a Disbeliever because only Allah (god )knows whats in the hearts of men. they have to show obvious acts of Disbelief or Shirk .

Now in regards to Apostasy ,Yes it could carry a death penalty "if" that person is openly trying to persuade others to leave Islam! and causing "Fitna" ( civil strife ) even then ! if the person is found guilty of Apostasy the ruling is this .

(4) The apostate is not to be killed without warning. Even though his crime is so great, he is given a last chance, a respite of three days in which to repent. If he repents, he will be left alone; if he does not repent, then he will be killed.

So without delving into Islamic law ( i am currently studying ) I can tell you the proper punishment towards someone who is an apostate is dawa ( calling that person back to Islam ) .

Now with regards to "adultery" ! yes ! their is a heavy penalty for this and "death" is on that list !
However, again it has to be proven and the ruling on this is that their has to be 4 witnesses who have to see the act of penetration. ( most likely impossible ) .

but before we reach these extreme the act of repentance should always be in order ,however its

Unfortunate that many "group's of Muslims don't adhere to the proper Rulings on Fiq (islamic law ) set forth by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the Shahaba (RA ) and

They carry out Justice according to personal interpretation.

Islamic jurisprudence is very complicated and takes Years! to fully understand .

and here we have Extremist who one year ago were street thugs now over night Scholars carrying out punishments on innocent Muslims and Christians alike .

ETA :something i left out ! the person can only be punished if he is 1 found guilty and 2 is of a sound mind !
meaning it has to be proven that they are not "crazy"

edit on 17-4-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

My bad I stand corrected.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You're having a laugh, honor killing is suddenly part of Islam?

Provide some some evidence in the Quran if you're truthful.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

No worries

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I didn't even finishing reading the rest of your tripe. Any religion that condones stoning, death for messing around, jail or death for insulting the religion is nuts. Flat out nuts. That's my opinion. It's harsh, it's based on stories and is the mother load of bad ideas. Bottom line.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

google it yourself. Start with CBC's fifth estate documentary program on Sharia honor killing.

Bah you won't here, start with this. www.washingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join