posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:18 PM
I see a lot of pessimism about humans and how they need to die off. What is wrong with you people? I realize this will come across as offensive to you
but some of you need to stop being such downers. There are a multitude of ways we, as a species can start to revitalize this planet. Why is it that
your reaction is "destroy all humans!". I find it to be very lazy and hateful. Some of you may not like what needs done, but it is time to start
thinking in more productive ways. Human extinction is the lazy way to deal with our problems. Here are my proposals.
1. Force the rich (super rich [100 million +, not lower millionaires) to pay for scientists whose sole purpose is to find ways to eliminate pollution.
I realize the rich will fight it tooth and nail but we as a whole should force them to innovate. If they don't comply they should be forced (by the
military if necessary). If they cant do it without going bankrupt then they should be forced to use all of their acquired wealth to pay there
employees for an entire year until they find other suitable employment (if those workers cant find work in a year then they haven't been looking).
All scientific findings should be implemented immediately and there should be 100% oversight for all findings. Also, whatever innovation is found
needs to be implemented into any company that could use it.
2. A cap on monetary assets. No one family or group of people should hoard all the wealth while others suffer. All amounts of cash should be limited
to 50 million/person at most and adjusted to keep in tow with inflation. All extra cash should be used to create new industries, jobs, technology,
etc. Anything beneficial to human kind.
3. Someone should invent a dense, nutrition filled, time released, food alternative Maybe something like a dense sponge that sits in the stomach?). if
we could find a safe way to accurately fulfill our nutritional needs without eating for years at a time we could effectively kill mass farming/animal
cruelty, carbon emissions from mass farming. We could use all that free land to plant trees and other things to help generate oxygen and remove carbon
4. Get off the ground, above and below,. All buildings should be elevated above the earth. High enough so that light can shine beneath it and houses
that sit under the earth. No more building roads, you know, that nasty blacktop that ruins everything. Alternatives to ground transportation should be
ushered in. These should be fully funded and distributed by the government with an interest free loan.
5. Punishment and incentives. Anyone caught intentionally polluting, littering, etc. Should have all of their free assets seized (not what is needed
for bills and food and general well being of the family.). People who comply with all personal environmental responsibilities don't have to pay the
fee for individual eco-responsibilities. Fee's will be determined by cost of labor to complete those tasks.
6. Round the clock surveillance of all political members. Anyone caught selling out to the rich or the power hungry should be imprisoned. On a side
note; incarcerate only violent threats to society. Lesser crimes (stealing, bribery, etc) should be punishable by volunteer hours and counseling. This
will help by keeping money out of politics and removing prison for profit.
This is all I have time to list at the moment. Sorry to post and run but I'm sure you guys can figure out some fun ways to save our planet and