It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Water From Fukushima Is Systematically Poisoning The Entire Pacific Ocean

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We need to cleanse the water with Quartz crystals... Just read an article about someone placing 3 crystals in a bucket of contaminated water and they DELETED the radiation... Mayb we can clean the whole ocean using everyone to concentrate using the whole earth, it is partially silicone making it a crystal ball of sorts

-help move the earth in a positive direction/vibration

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

Radioactive materials can not be deleted in both the literal sense (radioactive material is not data) and the implied sense as you can not make matter just disappear. Can you post this article? Does it explain the mechanism by which the quartz "deletes" the radioactive material? Has it been verified by third parties?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The world needs a human enema anyway. This is just one event out of many we've induced on ourselves. Not so intelligent and wise after all, it seems.

I find it amusing, really.

*grabs more popcorn*

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
WARNING LANGUAGE:

"Mom's gonna fix it all soon, Mom's coming around to put it back the way it ought to be."

~$heopleNation
edit on 17-4-2015 by SheopleNation because: tYPo

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: charlyvhow many of those detectors are privately controlled how many are gov?

Hundreds in Government/Environmental but many thousands privately owned. If there was any kind of large anomaly, it would be headline news. (Saying that, it would probably be here first!)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Scaremongering poppycock.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResearchNOWknowledge
We need to cleanse the water with Quartz crystals... Just read an article about someone placing 3 crystals in a bucket of contaminated water and they DELETED the radiation... Mayb we can clean the whole ocean using everyone to concentrate using the whole earth, it is partially silicone making it a crystal ball of sorts

-help move the earth in a positive direction/vibration

I too am extremely interested in how quartz crystals can render radiation obsolete, post the link please.

As for Fukushima, I don't think words can adequately express just how bad the situation is. It appears to be an unfix-able nuclear disaster with no end in sight. Fukushima isn't even mentioned on the mainstream news anymore, except in feel-good propaganda about how they are "cleaning it up". I have never seen a mainstream news article mention the seriousness of it all, how it is Chernobyl x 3, the worst nuclear disaster the world has ever seen.

Whenever mainstream news mentions Fukushima over here in Australia, their report is always centered around the tsunami, and the ongoing cleanup operation after the tidal waves. They say nothing about what is happening at that nuclear plant down beside the ocean. When the buildings were blowing up/reactors melting down, none of that was mentioned. The mainstream news media also chose not to disclose that the uranium Japan was using at Fukushima was mined in Australia, I have never seen this admission on the news here.

I don't think the average joe knows enough about nuclear radiation and meltdowns to care about it. I'm willing to bet that they wouldn't even know the facts about Chernobyl, much less Fukushima. It would appear that people are deliberately being shown, and told, only half the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Scaremongering poppycock.

Second line.

ShiLLizzle my nizzle. Radioactive isotopes jizazzle!

Fourth line.... ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Its too bad those with power have overpowered those with wisdom. The Earth is a jewel in space, astronauts have described it as the most beautiful thing they ever saw. And we are destroying it for greed. Actually the earth will heal itself, but we are destined for extinction because we can't use our brains to be constructive. We know the right thing to do, but the almighty dollar always trumps common sense. We could have clean energy, sustainable food, good infrastructure, a good life for the lions share of the worlds people, but the global corporate elite won't ever let us do it because it would be the end of their stranglehold on power. Profit, their profit, must always prevail over all things, including common sense. This is a perfect example of that, building a nuclear power station in one of the most seismically active places on the planet which just happens to also be prone to tsunamis, and just hoping we will be lucky. That is the epitome of stupidity, and we see the global transnational corporations repeat this kind of stupidity countless times in polluting the environment, backing of wars, and economic slavery.Unless we come together as humanity and say NO MORE, the outcome of it will be our certain extinction as a species. We can do it by refusing to fund them. Divesting from investment in oil companies is already starting to take off, if it spreads to other aspects of their control of the economy, we can start to turn things around. Our vote is our spending.

edit on 18-4-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am amazed that there has been little progress with the containment. The answer in fairly simple as i see it, if expensive. Necessity is the mother of invention.

1) Little can be done about the under side and preventing further seepage into the soil and further below, perhaps there's a granite layer or something ? Maybe they could inject some sort of resin?

2) The rest is easy, excavate all around to required depth and wall the surroundings, on the ocean side build floating harbour units a little like the Mulberry units used during d day, maybe bigger, and sink them to join up, thus creating a huge containment pool, which could even be further roofed in perhaps. The units could be built remotely so no danger only during install, but that should be minimal offshore.

what you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The only real solution is to relocate every bit of it. It is way too dangerous where it is, and it well never stop leaching into the sea, air and underground fresh water aquifers. A giant undertaking, using bot's, lead lined containment barges. A giant underground salt mine would be a suitable location, landlocked. Where that would be, would be a hell of a negotiation.
edit on 18-4-2015 by charlyv because: content

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Oceans are most of the Planet. And albeit true that Radioactive waste materials have made their way to many places on the planet. The majority has been thinned to levels unrecognizable by the parts per trillion or higher in concentration of the Salt water and its major element make up. That being said, Chernobyl and Seversk had far greater impacts on the earth, because they happened over land, where Animals, Wind, Rain could carry and spread those molecules having a greater Impact of Contamination .

Japan has an ongoing Crisis, that's for sure. But its not really going to contaminate the entire ocean and make it radioactive

Id be more worried About Seversk Siberia where they have one of the oldest and largest reactors ,they cant even shut down, because the fuel rods are old and swollen, and also where they make the "Mox" that's sold everywhere from their Nuclear dismantling Program..That place has already had Nuclear Accidents, the next one might end life on the planet as we know it...en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Tests have been conducted in Japan with highly radioactive water. They place crystals programmed with love and the intention of deleting the radiation. Within 2 minutes of the crystal tech./magic/spirit science there was no trace of the radiation.
www.cosmicstarseeds.com...-1259
- Keeping observant of the things going on, it's obvious we have been lied to about lots of things, time for truth... Need to see this type of knowledge put into action by the people... I have seen how mass consciousness can affect
edit on 19-4-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Ok well I found this quote from that article.

“Over 300 becquerel tons of radiation are pouring into our ocean every single day. This is hundreds of thousands of times worse than Chernobyl. Radiation has been detected all over the planet; nobody is without it right now.”

First bequerel tons is not a unit of measurement. Second the entire invontory of Fukushima Daaichi is about 80,000 time the amount of radiation realised at Chernobyl. And that's including the cores and spent fuel pools of units 5&6 plus the CSFP. So I'm not sure if this guy knows what he's talking about when it comes to crystals but he deffinetly doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to radiation.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

www.cosmicstarseeds.com...-1259

Oh please. What the hell is this? All I see is somebody making outlandish claims with no evidence to back up what they are trying to say. Tell you what, if they can show evidence to prove that crystals "delete" radiation, I'll donate my left leg to charity.

I read further into that article, and it goes on to mention a deceased 'Doctor Masaru Emoto', and how somebody was planning to form a partnership with him and spread their unfounded claim to the world. So I did a little searching and found what looks to be his official website, which talks about freezing water and taking pictures of it to produce pictures of water crystals. A direct quote from the website:

At first, we strenuously observed crystals of tap water, river water, and lake water. From the tap water we could not get any beautiful crystals. We could not get any beautiful ones from rivers and lakes near big cities, either. However, from the water from rivers and lakes where water is kept pristine from development, we could observe beautiful crystals with each one having its own uniqueness.

Then it goes on to show a photo of a "water crystal" claimed to have been formed from water from the River Ganges.....
Last time I checked, the Ganges was one of the most polluted rivers in the entire world.
I smell a turd.... and not just those from the ganges.

Edit: His website also mentions nothing about crystals and radiation. If he knew that crystals were proven to "delete" radiation, there is no way he would have neglected to put that information out there via his website.
edit on 19415 by symphonyofblase because: added info

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
This disaster happened 4 years ago. So the surrounding area must be fried and uninhabitable right?

Oh No, there goes Tokyo....go go Godzilla.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
-"The becquerel (symbol Bq) (pronounced: /ˈbɛkərɛl/ bek-ə-rel) is the SI derived unit of radioactivity. One Bq is defined as the activity of a quantity of radioactive material in which one nucleus decays per second." Curtesy of Wikipedia
- those are the numbers that have been released to public when the real numbers may be hidden from the masses, besides, does it matter if it's 80,000 or a couple hundred thousand times worse than chyrnobl. The point it that it is worse, and beyond the point of anyone doing something that we have done before to clean this up...
-Dr. Emoto's work has been old news now, I think I first saw his work in 2008. He proved that your conciousness has an effect and interacts with water... Very interesting work, I think that is why she mentioned trying to work with him before he passed...
-Dr. Vogel is the man you are looking for if u want to learn some science behind crystals, he worked up in the high ranks of IBM back in the day.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
BGTM90 ... Paid shill?
Why did u say that it's not a form of measurement?
Symphonyofblase - why not mention that the water taken from the Ganges was perceived by humans as ugly... It didn't have the same natural geometrical structure when crystallized into a flake.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I wish to see proof as well... Hoping someone that sees this try's it and posts results... I would but I don't have a Geiger counter, and I don't have highly radioactive water to test it on.
- hoping humanity can come together for the greater good.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Lol I wish I was paid for pointing out inconsistencies. The areticle stated. "300 becquerel tons" that is not a unit of measurement. A becquerel is and a ton is but a becquerel ton IS NOT a unit of measurement. This person doesn't know what they are talking about. And yes it does matter if it's 80,000 or HundredS of thousandS. Plus my point was that the entire nuclear invontory has not been realeased into the environment so there for it is no where close to the number he provided. Also why is it anytime some one proves something wrong they are called a paid shill. Like really? We are at the maturity level here that we revert to name calling when proven wrong?
edit on 19-4-2015 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2015 by BGTM90 because: spelling

Also

I wish to see proof as well... Hoping someone that sees this try's it and posts results... I would but I don't have a Geiger counter, and I don't have highly radioactive water to test it on.
- hoping humanity can come together for the greater good.

You cant use a geiger counter to test the concentrations of radioactive material in the water. Geiger counters detect the decay particles that are emitted from a radio-source. The water it self shields these particles from reaching the detector. They are only good for air measurements. You need expensive spectroscopy and MRN equipment to find out the concentrations in water.
edit on 19-4-2015 by BGTM90 because: added more info

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join