It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone teach me Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Psychometry or Remote Viewing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
I tried the exercise and it did indeed allow me to accurately remote sense information.
Likely the military is still doing something along this line if it works, counter spiritual though, at least in the military application.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If.....and only if..... you are truly serious..... here is how......

But to truly seek what you seek..... will require you to firstly go and look in the mirror......

Until you realize the truth......

Only then when you are truly ready and see the truth...... will you be ready to learn what it is you demand......

However! Be
WARNED
...... that which you ask for comes at a GREAT risk and a very BIG price........

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana
If.....and only if....whomu are truly serious..... here is how......

But to truly seek what you seek..... will require you to firstly go and look in the mirror......

Until you realize the truth......

Only then when you are truly ready and see the truth...... will you be ready to learn what it is you demand......

However! Be
WARNED
...... that which you ask for comes at a GREAT risk and a very BIG price........

Talk English. What I need to see in mirror and why do I need to pay price? And to whom?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

I would think so.

The way I see it, if I can do some of these things with limited success,
it is kind of scary to think of what the Governments of the world are doing with it.

Kind of gives me that paranoid creepy vibe just thinking about it.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Remember the movie where the agent inserted himself into someone elses dream to steal sensitive information ? ; )
a reply to: Darkblade71

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

You can choose to don yourself a wizard and surround yourself with any number of false beliefs that set you aside as special

Hehe. You know little of the way the world works

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Its like Inventing, or writing a book. Some people are gifted and have the natural ability, while others must train their minds and have the desire to see beyond.

Focused day dreaming.

You know when you are playing a musical instrument,or doing art, or anything that opens up that special place in your mind where you begin to think about other things and daydream? That is the time to ask questions and to make attempts to see beyond.

If you can hear music in your head, then turn the radio on and the same song is playing at the same mark on the song..then you can begin, because you've tuned in

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Another trick i developed was going places where i could sense who was watching me in a crowd.
Because we are all so linked together electrically, we emit our intent, whether we realize it or not.

The more sensitive we become to these energy's the easier it becomes to identify the sources and from which direction.

I have found that the closer you become to the earth and nature, the clearer it is too see and sense

Its absolutely necessary to become a part of the natural world, because without it, you will never find the truth and you will remain blind

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Can ANYONE teach me Telepathy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join