It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone teach me Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Psychometry or Remote Viewing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

I can teach you, but it will surely cost. Results depend on your talent and dedication, and ability to keep up with the payments.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The Monroe Institute offers some classes:
Monroe Institute

You may be able to volunteer for some studies by PEAR:
Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research

You could also try the Institute for Advanced Study:
IAS

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Respectfully speaking...you have been asking a lot of questions that we see from the beginning, as answered already by the questions themselves. Its starting to sound silly.

You cant find way to get into a Secret Society-generally speaking. I believe Bohemian Grove ("Club" (sic) costs $25,000 and a 10 year waiting list-all that is online for you to have found.

And the things you asked here to be TAUGHT...you can only STUDY them yourself. Read, read, read. Even if you get a teacher....some people...a lot of people...could never be TAUGHT these things. OF course, some can.

You can try, you can study, you can learn, you can take lessons or find a teacher...but none of it guarantees you will EVER be able to successfully do these things.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
"I will find out eventually. It's only a matter of time."

Because of this response here...No. You wont. BECAUSE of your answer here. Stay in school.

edit on 16-4-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Listen. I understand how you want there to be more to existence than just what you're experiencing.
When the internet was still young, I went through the same thing. I wanted to be taught these esoteric skills or join with some exciting and powerful secretive group badly. A part of me would STILL love to be a part of something that takes me away from my humdrum life now and then.
I could have BEEN you with your requests.
You want to believe. I get that. And it certainly doesn't hurt to ask.

What you have to do is simply learn more about these subjects at your own rate.
You can choose to don yourself a wizard and surround yourself with any number of false beliefs that set you aside as special.
Or, you can come to terms with the reality that these things do not exist at your own pace. Start to appreciate the life you have before you and know that, while you or no one else is "special" or "magical", there's a great deal to value on this planet that is wholly biological and related to science.

Take the smart path. Read as much as you can. Question sources and use rational thinking. It may not be magical, but it's got it's own sense of wonder and amazement.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would love to be able to to read the female mind. I just don't think my ego could take it.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am Azmolial Sorcerer/Shaman/General Magick Man etc...I have had the good fortune to of trained magickaly for a while and have my own set of skills. Biggest rule of thumb, certain skills are just easier for different folks. Its like anything else, some just come easier, some you have to work at, some you have to work like hell at and might need a little help.

If you could I would suggest finding a metaphysical store or group to your alignment and inquire there. Else-wise I would suggest Daniel Michel Crieg's Book Moderen Magick, or the far more comprehensive series by Christopher Penczak the Temple of Witch Craft books or online school.

Good Luck
-Azmolail

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Here is a remote viewing thread that people were practicing on for a while. I loved this experiment.
If you read through it, several people tell how they are trying to RV something. You might get bits of wisdom from it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no one way to achieve these things as each persons brain works a little differently so finding things that will trigger abilities vary from person to person.

If you are really serious about trying to see if you can develop something, the best advice I can give you is to read a lot of books by several different authors and find what works for you, if anything does. It might not.

I have always held the opinion that anyone can do a lot of these things,
but the world seems to tell me that not everyone can, sometimes they say that no one can, but that is where finding your own truth comes into play.

Get into some meditative practices to get to know your mind,
read up about the subjects that interest you, and
don't let the nay sayers get you down.

But then, I never know if someone is serious or just baiting a thread.

If you are serious, there is PLENTY of information out there, and plenty of it on ATS, but no one can hand it to you as you have to find your own way of achieving these things.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There ain't much to read.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This utube video. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

That could be an interesting video to watch!

Allow me to link it to the page.

Joseph McMoneagle was known as Remote Viewer No. 1 in the US Army's psychic intelligence unit at Fort Meade. McMoneagle was involved in Remote Viewing expe.

The first I have heard of him.

A new member!
Welcome to ATS!
(Unless you are an old member under a new name lol (or the OP )

edit on 16-4-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I can give you a piece of advice if that helps. If you try to force it,the logical half of your brain acts like a gate keeper and will keep it from happening. Try to meditate and see if that opens things up for you instead.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

As far as Remote Viewing goes, the internet is full of places to seek out. Actually, the original workbook of Ingo Swann is available for free downloading. It was the manual that the original US Army used to train its teams of RVers.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I do think this is something you would need to research and figure out for yourself. As others have said, be very aware what doors can be opened. Its not fun sometimes...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

That is very true. It sounds "cool" to be able to do these things, (and a lot of the time it is) however, there are times when it is painful or downright scary. it is not all fun and games, although for learning purposes, it is good to treat it that way for the most part.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

What your asking isnt a parlor trick or a game. Be careful who or what you open yourself too. People who actually experience what you are asking to learn, would never teach a novice, or someone without the training to know how to defend themselves. There are different kinds of spirits than just disembodied dead people.

I now what I'm asking for.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I will give you a clue use it anyway you want, your destine is all about your choices and what you do with information.
you are personally responsible where you go from here, Aloha read this carefully.

L

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'll be watching for your future post: "Help me stop the madness."

But seriously, this might be your calling, in ancient days there were schools for prophets. They provided a safe place to learn and practice with those who had already walked through the learning process. There is no manual or a how too. If you are really hearing a calling for this kind of work, its as simple as making yourself available. I would strongly caution you to never summon a spirit, because there are many different kinds of spirits.
Because there is no manual to teach you, to learn the difference between these spirits, and how they manifest in your life, you have to experience them. You have to learn how to fight them off sometimes, because they can and will attach themselves and feed off your energy. The energy of your family and friends. There is a scripture that says: Test the spirits to see if they are from God. Another Scripture: Fools go where Angels dare not tread.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
No no one has been that helpful.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i cant believe this site prides itself to "deny ignorance "
yet there are boards on ghosts, paranormal, and big foot, and psychic powers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join