It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooner or Later We All Must Completely Surrender to Reality

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
hehe, your spell checker is the "darker" troll aspect of your consciousness. A separated mind at war with itself -

LOL
I bet Freud would have something to say about this - like one's spell checker making Freudian slips based on one's own initial misspelling.

Plus, when artistpoet said "Sorry to butt in ... but it is to help the continence of this thread." - I first thought she was addressing my "leaky" logic somewhere in my posts and she was going to help with that. Very considerate of her, don't you think?

I mean when I brought up that we must all completely surrender to Reality sooner or later, there should still be some self-control - well, if at all possible!

edit on 5/4/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bb23108

Sorry to buttock in again ...grrr spell check

By the way I am a gentleman not a lady ... just checking ... Yes definitely a bloke

As for surrendering to Reality whatever that may be ... I am resigned to the fact that something far greater than me is watching over everything

I plod along learning and unlearning at my own pedestrian pace ... It is all good
I think the secret is to be open minded and ready to receive that bolt of lightening out of the blue which occurs time to time

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
By the way I am a gentleman not a lady ... just checking ... Yes definitely a bloke

Hahaha! My assumption based on the lady avatar you had a month or so ago. Hmmm, on that basis people must think I am like Mr. Ed, or perhaps some long-legged nymph. Hmmm, more likely the horse.

As for surrendering to Reality whatever that may be ... I am resigned to the fact that something far greater than me is watching over everything

Interesting. I can't figure there is a God in charge because I would have to give him some feedback about not doing a very good job here. I clearly blame mankind for our mess. But I also assume that such a ONe is not separate from all this appearance, and so it is all connected and we can all change if we would get it together!

I plod along learning and unlearning at my own pedestrian pace ... It is all good
I think the secret is to be open minded and ready to receive that bolt of lightening out of the blue which occurs time to time

Yep, I agree, open-mindedness, even to the point of ecstasy, is a good way to commune and be open with our situation here.

edit on 5/4/2015 by bb23108 because:

<< 7  8  9   >>

join