It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS banner ad soliciting donations to Hillary's campaign.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by Ensinger23 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

You could try growing up? I suppose that would be too much to expect.

Says the guy with an Obama Political Avatar...(knowing that The Repubs and Demo's are all in this together).

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS *****

A reminder of the T&C's of use all members agreed to when they signed up here at ATS

20b) Ad Blockers: As the Websites are provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options designed to obfuscate or block online advertising while using the Websites.

Further discussion that goes against the T&C's can/will result in the removal of posting privileges.

***** Do Not Reply To This Post *****

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They are based on your web surfing habits. Don't question ATS, look at your crappy browser and internet connection because "they" are actually watching you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Scary.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

You could try growing up? I suppose that would be too much to expect.

Growing up is highly overrated.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Um. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to her "famous sexual acts" because I don't ever recall her being involved in something like that. Her husband, sure, but not her.

I guess we are in for more non-stop hate fest, and making up stuff because...well, because it FEELS true! /rant off

I remember reading stuff long ago that said Hillary got around back when Bill was governor of Arkansas, and we all know how he acted. In the end is it really a big deal if they were both ok with it?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That happens if you go to a Hillary-friendly site and get retargeted on every freaking website!

en.wikipedia.org...

So OP - the bigger question is, what are you doing on these "dark" sites of the net??? huuu?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: AnuTyr

However Obama got to power that does not excuse the fact that he set foreign relations back 20 years.

As for Hillary not worried it's never going to happen.

Ummm..no. Bush set foreign relations back 20 years. Obama rescued you guys from world hatred. Deny ignorance my ass...LOL

the REAL reasons why you guys dont like Obama is crystal clear to everyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I never see adds?

why is that?

Not that im complaining!

What browser do you use to view this site

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Does the OP not wany ANY political ads on ATS? Or would an ad for say, Ted Cruz, or Jeb Bush be OK?

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

That being said, I think it's hilarious the Hillary campaign made such a flub and is paying a site/audience that doesn't like her for campaign ads. Nearly all our ads pay when seen, they're not pay-per-click.

I think greater failure of the ad, taking a non-partisan view, is that ATS easily one of the most skeptical, resilient forums on the internet when it comes to fluff political ads. Are they not aware that ATS members spend their days tearing main stream political messaging to pieces?

Ad dollars very poorly spent IMO. The only way they could have thrown the money away quicker would be to advertise on Briebart.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Im pretty sure that ads are not placed there by the vendor. Google uses your search history and key words to place ads.

When im looking for telescopes, i get tons of ads that are related to telescopes apperar.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
Does the OP not wany ANY political ads on ATS? Or would an ad for say, Ted Cruz, or Jeb Bush be OK?

a reply to: watchitburn

Bingo!

lol

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see anti-smoking ads.
And of course ads generated by my viewing habits. Right now it's sure fit slip covers and endless summer hydrangeas.
edit on 4172015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Hillary is famous for her sexual history? Since when?

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Ummm I'm pretty sure Hillary has some supporters on here. Waves from her little corner...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I hate election time. There's no escape from the rhetoric. Don't read that as I hate the process. I love being able to voice my choice. I just hate them in my face 24/7 in the months leading up to it.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Let's call it right where it is in a world that is constantly changing. Who's to say our foreign relations would be any different no matter who was in charge? The world stage is ever changing sometimes vulnerable sometimes frightening. The internet is going to have more and more influence in developing nations and ideas of democracy are going to spread.
Technology is going to try to influence your choices too so prepare for ads out the yingyang.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join