It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS banner ad soliciting donations to Hillary's campaign.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Something must be amiss - this situation can be likened to Iran donating to Israels war chest.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You can bet they will be.

It's the beginning of the election cycle at the end of a double term, the ads are going to be everywhere for every candidate until they go broke.

I'm going into a self induced coma, please wake me when its over.

Well, depending on the outcome.

Second thought, don't bother waking me.......

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I never see adds?

why is that?

Not that im complaining!

Think they regional .. extremely rare that see ads .. or maybe it on if google alot .. being degoogled not get all that ..

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I never mentioned Bush but I agree with you. So let's call it setback 40 years.

As for Hillary becoming president, since term limits started show me where Democrats occupied the office of president for 12 straight years.

Look at the list since Roosevelt, they share power and alternate political parties and this time it's Republicans turn.
edit on 16-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I saw it and almost vomited in my mouth.

I know ATS doesn't control the ads that are displayed, or at least that's what I've been lead to believe anyway. But come on come on, surely there must be some type of deal you guys can work out where you can make a list of things you do not want advertised on the site.

I gladly donated $100 to this site after the last DDOS attack, in hopes to keep this place up and running. I don't know, I'm just really disappointed, you guys are so much better than this.

If there is anything I can do to help prevent this type of thing, please let me know.

I actually have zero issue with this. Let her campaign fund us talking about what we enjoy. Fine by me. Up to you to know the difference between an add and content. I think most of us do.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Im not getting any ads either. None. Zip. About anything...popups either. Its the individual's viewing habits and sites that does it.

(Yes...I go everywhere myself-still...no Obama-Hillary-nada)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

What sexual activities is Hillary Clinton famous for?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Shes like the Kim Kardashian of old people. For some reason, stuck in main stream media (Why?) famous for her sexual activities just like Kim. And she married an annoying public icon with a big chin ( Like how kim married Kanye)

Why anyone who want to give a vacume political power of the nation and see her face plastered as the USA world leader i don't know.

Sure the USA needs a first lady, But please. She belongs behind a window in the red light district.

Um. Perhaps you could enlighten me as to her "famous sexual acts" because I don't ever recall her being involved in something like that. Her husband, sure, but not her.

I guess we are in for more non-stop hate fest, and making up stuff because...well, because it FEELS true! /rant off

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

All I ever get are online video game and playstation store ads. Clear your cookies/history/cache and then see what kinds of ads you get.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

(post by noxxen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I met Monica many years ago,she was a big girl and I'm amazed she fitted under his desk!

Don't see any adds at the moment and using iPad Air but sometimes there all over the place

(post by bobs_uruncle removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Money makes the world go round!
Not truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I agree! Any ad's are fine except political ad's to sway ones minds in one direction or another. Everyone knows its propaganda purchased by political funds. What is freedom worth in monetary amounts? That said, I really appreciate the ad's that start up automatically with sound, so that while I am sleeping, and this is my home page....I startles the crap out of me and my wife. I have to close ATS off every night now. I am about to change my home page at this point. At least give us the option as to whether we want toe hear the ad or not. Love having this site up and watching a movie...and then one of these slide out ad's pop out and trying to figure out which tab is causing all this audible chaos. Get rid of the auto audio on these ads ATS.

(post by Ensinger23 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: AnuTyr

What sexual activities is Hillary Clinton famous for?

Spreading Abstinence

But in regards to the Ads I have seen an upswing in pro democrats post around here as of recent. Must be starting early and at full force to get the minions ready.
edit on 28430America/ChicagoThu, 16 Apr 2015 21:28:22 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I doubt Hillary needs any votes to get in,i have a sneaking suspicion that she will hold office,those up top need to mix it up for people so after the first black president we are due for a woman ...... just to keep the heads talking and not focusing on why so many bush and clintons make it to the top spot......

And damn i am glad i haven't seen the ad,i have enough trouble with the damn "stay at home mom makes $686 per day"

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ensinger23
Here's what you can do...download Ad-Block Plus. No more Hilary.

Also, fun side fact, those ads are usually TARGETTED (ie based off of YOUR cookies and prior search queries!)

You must be looking at a lot of politico stuff to get something like that.

What changed? I have been here for over a decade, uh hem, mostly just viewing posts as a lurker..and I never had to deal with this crap until just within the past year.

edit on 16-4-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You could try growing up? I suppose that would be too much to expect.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join