It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garver Fam (Walmart police brawl) member's YouTube channel. "Trauma Based Mind Control"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I posted this info in the current thread but it seems to have died. I had no idea where to put this either so, whatever. I found a YouTube channel that I believe must belong to one of the family members involved in the infamous Wallmart parking lot brawl with police. It might be Jeremiah Garver. What I found most interesting, although I have not watched any video all the way through yet, is the "about me" section. There is mention of "Trauma Based Mind Control" and a special thank you to Fritz Springmeier (sp?), author of some Illuminati books including one I believe called "How to Create a Trauma Based Mind Control Slave". The person writing in the about me section offers to help anyone effected by this type of mind control by introducing them to Jesus. They also seem to imply that their "loved ones" were victims of this...

This thread isnt meant to be about whether the police or Garver family started it. I'm not here to pick a side. I believe there is not enough information since, multiple viewpoints from other dashcams were not released by police. This js about the YouTube channel, any information contained within, and any other research that can be dug up related to these interesting characters.

m.youtube.com...

In case it gets pulled here is some of it, and if this thread somehow violates tnc I apologize:

For all of you that have experienced Trauma Based Mind Control -- whether or not you understand it , or for anyone
who is under any form of mind control, or hypnosis (bewitched),
or anyone who has damaged his own mind through sin etc..., and wants from his/her heart to be pure and whole again; I believe that the answer is so simple that anyone could understand it. As Follows!

The Heart (lev in hebrew). In Dueteronomy 6:5 it says ... You shall Love the Lord your God ( in hebrew YHWH your Elohim ) with all your Heart, and with all your Soul, and with all your Might.
In Mark 12:30 The order is Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength.
In Mark 12:33 The order is Heart, Understanding, Soul, Strength.
In Luke 10:27 The order is Heart, Soul, Strength, and Mind.
In Matthew 22:37 The order is Heart, Soul, and Mind.

In any case the Heart always precedes the rest. also; the word for soul in the hebrew is nefesh and is many times translated as Mind! So in my 'Mind' what is the Soul may also be the Mind, and what is the Mind may also be the Soul!?
Either way, What is blasted into thousands of pieces during trauma appears to be the Mind/Soul.

My Thesis is this: That if the Heart is Loving The Lord completely- The Mind/Soul and Strength would not be able to resist and would in fact follow suit. and then by His word (The Bible) putting on the Mind of Messiah (Christ) I Corinthians 2:16 - No slaveholder of the Soul would be able to cause you to do anything contrary to the will of our Wonderful, Awesome, Loving Father. And with all due respect to Fritz Springmeier and Cathy O'Brian to whom I am greatly indebted to for their mountains of information concerning Trauma Bases Mind Control and what has been done to my loved ones-(though I emphatically disapprove of his book- be wise as serpents) , I Greatly Contend that to fight fire with fire in this context (however well meaning), is to fight evil with evil and should never be done; For We are complete in Messiah (Christ) Colossians 2:1-10 if we are indeed in Messiah (Christ).

edit on 4/16/2015 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Also, I cannot tell from my phone, can anyone tell me what is this person's profile pic? It seems to be a sheet of paper with a list of some kind.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There were also several comments under "Discussion" from random people, all labeled "4years ago", that have either been removed since I posted this thread, or for some reason are not showing up on my phone. All seemed to be from fellow Christians giving words of encouragement for their music, and one specifically mentioned something about "sorry to hear about what you've been going through" or "sorry about what's been happening to you".

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The recent Walmart closings & the "End Times"

Gaver family - Christian End Times band

Christian family band & Walmart

edit on 16-4-2015 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Interesting, thank you for your contribution

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Posting so I can check this thread out later.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I kinda have to at least half agree that, perhaps it was not the best thing to release this book into the public. I wonder how many maniacs are out there trying "To Create a Trauma Based Mind Control Victim". But then again, in a way I am glad the information is out there... Yeah that's a tough one!

Anyway, I went to bed very very shortly after creating this thread, and had a very busy day today, but I wantsd to get the information out there for those interested, and I now have some time to continue researching this matter.

P.S. Special thanks to moderators erictheawful and DontTreadOnMe for assisting me with various errors made in the opening post!

P.P.S. And the comments in "Discussion" seem to have returned so I guess it was indeed an issue with my phone. Stupid phone! Now please wlrm for me, I need you! LoL
edit on 4/16/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Correction: The mods helped me specifically with a spelling error in the title, which indirectly helped me notice some other spelling errors in the opening post. I won't bother them about the opening post errors, however, since the title is the main thing and it's really not their job to redo whole entire posts lol, otherwise we could be here all day fixing this, that and the other thing!

Anyway, I basically just wanted to clarify that it was specifically spelling errors I was helped with. It's not something either of them asked me to clarify, it's just that after I re-read my last post, I realized someone might misunderstand the meaning of "errors" and infer that perhaps this thread was some form of collaborative effort, and that is something I definitely did not want to imply, especially since I included my stance of neutrality (not taking sides) and that there is not yet enough information to make a conclusion, and to be perfectly honest, I have no idea how either of these mods feels about this particular case, or if they even have an opinion on the matter.

So I just wanted to make everything clear so there are no unnecessary misunderstandings. When I originally typed it, in my mind I just included the title in the opening post, since you enter the title and opening post on the same pagen but I realize that is both incorrect and misleading. Thank you for your time and I apologize if there were any misunderstandings due to my lack of specificity.
edit on 4/17/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My goodness... I am terribly sorry about the multiple spelling errors throughout this thread. I post from my phone, which brings to the table a whole set of challenges, but I usually am not this bad, and I usually catch most of my errors and fix them before the time limit for editing runs out. Which is a very generous amount of time, by the way. 4 hours. I'll try harder from here on out!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I wonder what the Garvers have been up to lately. Anybody hear anythin or have any similar stories to share?

At the time I posted this, everyone knew about this incident, and so i neglected to explain or post any link in the OP. I'll find one now in case anyone comes back to this thread.
www.nbcnews.com...

If you haven't seen the video, it is absolutely fascinating.
We have a family from Utah living/camping out in the walmart parking lot in Arizona. They are also a christian family musical band with the apocalyptic name, that is something like "Matthew 23 Now". (i might have the scripture chapter number wrong, it might be 22 or 20 or 21 or 24)

The way this family faced off against multiple officers with zero hesitation is incredible.

What triggered the brawl and subsequent shooting and killing of one of the family members (they were trying to take one of the cops sidearms i believe) was when the cop told details. her he wanted to seperate everyone and talk to them separately. This is a standard procedure so they can most accurately ascertain the truth by asking questions to each person separately, so that the people being questioned cannot influence each other's answers and it makes it more difficult for them to lie to the police, since, a good lie would require them all to agree on key details, which is more difficult when they cannot communicate with each other in real time.

Usually this "seperating" could be something as simple as taking one individual over to the other side of the police vehicle, while the others are lined up sitting on a curb being watched by another officer, and they could take them to the other side of the vehicle, or maybe even sit them inside the vehicle, one by one, until they have all been questioned.

We don't know what the father was imagining but from his reaction it almost seems like he thought they were all going to be taken to jail and put in separate cells or separate sections of a building or maybe even put them all in different buildings... Either way, it seemed as though he feared he may never see his family again if he allowed them to be seperated.

new topics

top topics

join