It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like next false flags will be across US Wallmarts, executed at the same time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think what the original poster meant was that there may be new "terrorist" attacks that your everyman can relate to. After 9/11, did any of you personally feel more threatened by a terrorist attack? I didn't, because even though I'd been to Manhattan once in my life a couple years before 9/11, I knew I'd probably never get a chance to go back. So, I wasn't worried about terrorists. And these terrorist attacks, at least in America, seem to take place in big, high-profile places. I live in your basic simple little quiet town of America where nothing ever happens. But, if a Wal-mart had a "terrorist" attack, then I could relate to that. There are Wal-marts everywhere in smalltown America. Even though I avoid Wal-mart like the plague, I can relate to that and it might cause me to start being afraid where before I wasn't. That would be one way to bring home terror to everybody so that it meant much more.
edit on 16-4-2015 by TrulyColorBlind because: Clarified where the attacks I was talking about were located.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Strange , the first map I saw in the start included Ok and Fl . Will try and find the link in the original thread and see if that one still shows though I bet it was the same link...Also , if I remember correctly that one also included SC

edit on 03America/ChicagoThu, 16 Apr 2015 15:14:58 -0500America/Chicago430031458 by here4this because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Here is my post on page two. it should be the U.S.

My Post on Page two

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: here4this

I did read up on it, thanks very much. I read up on it shortly after the news of JH hit the wire.

Florida is not involved in it. The actual Request for Realistic Military Training (you know, one of those things I read up on) lists Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada.

Don't see Florida on that list. And I see 8 states, not ten. You made the claim that all the stores are located in the JH Area of Operations, when they're not. But, if you want to include the states where troops are based and traveling through, over, from, etc then you could realistically include most of, if not all, of the southern half of the U.S.

I realize that the post is in skunk works, but that covers theories and postulations and not statements like "it's in ten states" or "all of the stores are in states the are in JH" I would think.

Then again, this is in skunk works, so don't hold me to that

edit on 16-4-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
On the original thread for JH , they had a link to that map but it showed Fl as well as SC. Perhaps it was changed within the last couple of weeks? Dont know.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: MensaIT3
After 9/11 building 7, you bet your behind everything is possible

Prove it.
And I mean prove it without the use of out-of-context quotes, YouTube rants and blog posts by paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists. You know, actual EVIDENCE.

Oh wait, you can't, because even though thousands of people with decades of experience have all been involved in the clean-up, investigation and reports, not one of them has come forward with even an accusation that any part of 9/11 was "faked" or a "false flag" - despite the fact that every single one of the theories to suggest it was would leave considerable evidence everywhere.

This is a country where the President can't keep a shag in his own office secret, where a conspiracy to monitor and record political opponents was blown wide open, and where an analyst can access and leak hundreds of thousands of pages of secret information, and yet we're supposed to believe that the hundreds of people required to pull off a conspiracy like 9/11 have all managed to keep the murders of more than 3000 people utterly and completely secret for more than 10 years?

Get a grip!

And yes they would do this because they consider American people complete sheep

And just ignore the political fallout, the loss of trust in the state, the need for any kind of motivation, the risk to the government, the leaks from inside the military... right, okay, whatever you say.

And you are the authority on what's going on in Russia, you are one of the biggest Russia haters.

I am one of the biggest "haters" of the Russian regime, yes.
And I don't need to be an "authority", it's published all around the world, with statements from the head of the Ministry of Culture in Russia. I'm sorry if you don't know what's happening in Russia, but your ignorance to the truth does not mean these things are not happening.

Perhaps you should read a little sometime, maybe then you would actually be more familiar with what is actually happening in Russia?

You would be far more useful a citizen if you focused on what the hell is happening right here in good ol USA

Funny, I don't live in the USA.

How did the building get the charges in it so quick and how did they do it if it was on fire? *Snip*

edit on 17-4-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Some links to this story...

The Closures.

The Consumerist

Natural News

Snopes

Jade Helm Exercises.

Snopes

Was hington Post

Within these links are other links to other articles of concern.

Walmart, or the Evil Empire, will do what they do. Which includes rather transparent Union Busting, or other "We're the Boss" tactics.

Jade Helm 15, which is to say the fifteenth exercise by that name, is a Special Forces training operation. Google "pinelandia". It's Green Beret training scenario conducted in the Carolina's.

The are many things to be concerned about... But this ain't one of 'em.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
What you scoffers don`t seem to realize is that the reptilians have taken over those Walmarts and the special forces are going to have to root them out.As for me ,I`m not going into Any Walmart for fear of the reptilian beam weapons and such.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Oh, well, that's certainly a scenario I hadn't thought of...

I'm so ashamed...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
What you scoffers don`t seem to realize is that the reptilians have taken over those Walmarts and the special forces are going to have to root them out.As for me ,I`m not going into Any Walmart for fear of the reptilian beam weapons and such.

Youre missing out .. lizard cooks up good ..

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just throwing it out there . What if one of the alphabet agencies got wind of an imminent terrorist attacks on wal mart . They know the where but not the how or when . Once their targets are gone they have to re-plan . A lot easier to find them if you know they are coming and what their target is .

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

You mean a leaked memo from the department next door? The ONLY terrorists are those agencies. The last real terrorist was in the 1960's. Everything since is state sponsored. Try again.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

Interesting views from someone who says he is in Sydney .

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Wal-Mart wants to reduce its employee base and keep most employees at part time. If they close stores and move some employees into other stores the employees already at that store have to give up some of their hours to the workers from the closed stores. This means more part time workers who are not eligible for benefits like insurance.
The state's involved in jade helm are California, Arizona,New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Texas, and Colorado. Not Florida. Not Oklahoma. Elgin AFB in Florida is a command base only. No exercises will be executed in Florida at all.
These two things are not related. This whole story is some stupid persons idea because they live in fear and their greatest wish is to share that with others.
The military has these training events all the time. This one just happens to be a very big excersise involving a large chunk of real estate. Would you rather have the guard of this country under trained and ineffective if we're invaded? How can they be effective if they don't train.
Wal-Mart just agreed to raise employee wages. Closing stores frees up revenue to do that.
Now the fact that they have not applied for permits for plumbing repairs certainly is suspicious and I'd put that down as they do not intend to reopen these stores.
We have two unusual events happening but these two events are not related. The bonds that have been suggested break down when it's revealed that two stores are not in jade helm states. Oklahoma and Florida are the standouts.
All of the details are on USA.Gov. A free and open website of the United states government.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The press releases from last month only show the seven states listed in numerous posts above. They haven't changed.
edit on 4172015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join