It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I have to do to meet an alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Touche'! Gort! Ah, you know? I think we all have a preconceived notion what an alien looks like....when in fact they could look like nothing we could recognize if we DID meet them.

My point.

Thanks for the laugh!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Your enthusiasm is commendable. Your honesty sweet.

The fantasy of meeting a live alien being face to face would happen only when you drop the neediness. Trust is also very important as you develop this virtue it will surround your energy field and act like a magnet to any possible Observers on Planet now or more likely in the future.

They do not go out of their way to make individual contact in this dimensional level yet it can and does happen in rare instances where you are lead by your own higher self to the right place at the right time if it will help in some way to enhance your spiritual Journey.

What you put out is what you get back. That is an important point.

Have you considered a Space Program?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I dunno, dead is pretty bad. The gubmint doesn't want me to be dead without prior permission.

I got a whole set of childhood (and a few adult) memories of going to see this particular elephant. As an adult, I categorize them as another aspect of hypnogogic dreams. But I do have a whole set of really detailed memories of the little blue doctors. So at least in simulation, I HAVE crossed that line, and it was...different. Who knows? Maybe it was real. I never had any unambiguous proof either way.

"little blue doctors"...?

Smurfs with PH.d's??

...sorry, couldn't resist - and even more apologies if your memories are traumatic (seriously)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I may have to read that book. Speaking of which, the OP may want to hit Barnes & Noble.. I saw a book called How to Get Abducted in 10 days (or something along those lines).

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Go to Brownsville, TX and you'll meet an illegal alien.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

If it wasn't for my lack of mathmatical incline I would be in the space program already. I love the science and technology behind todays society but I wish I understood the advanced mathmatics behind them. Specifically anything higher than Calculus

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

it don't work that way, they find you.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Walk around looking down alot. That seems to be all it really takes. Stormdancer777 is right.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
"little blue doctors"...?

Smurfs with PH.d's??

...sorry, couldn't resist - and even more apologies if your memories are traumatic (seriously)

I don't know what you'd call them. It's what I called them. Or blue monks.

Smurfs isn't right at all. Visualizing them now, I'd say they're about 4 feet tall, very stocky. You always see them in some sort of robe like garment, over a sort of one piece. Dark colored fabric. Disproportionately big "hands". If you had a dog paw that was three fingers and a thumb, with skin that was like a dog paw pad but a bit softer all over, you'd have it. I recall the thumb was screwy. Maybe too many joints. Skin is a dark cobalt blue, all of it paw-paddy. Rough, warm and textured like a cat pawpad or a puppy's. The head is too big also, I've only seen the faces so I can't say about head, ears or neck, but the face has two eyes, a nose and a mouth, but the humanoid resemblance stops there. You would never mistake it for a person. The eyes have no whites. They have facial expressions that are different but you can learn to figure them out. They speak amazingly well. You wouldn't know it wasn't a person. The teddy bear on AI had a similar sort of voice cadence and tone.

It would be hard to be afraid of them after the first shock. I never was as a kid, anyway. They teach. And ask. And test. And take you out through the wall of the bedroom and off to 'school' with the neighbors' kids. Usually in a field or the yard of one of the houses.

When I was little, my brothers and I saw them way too often. Although, grant you, we all have hypnogogic sleep issues, and what we saw never matched on the nights they took more than one of us out for 'school', so it's likely it never happened. Still, got a lot of details and oddball memories that would fill a book. But my dream disturbances are like that, so again, you can't say that means anything at all. Other than we had vivid imaginations.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Easy,just go down to home depot in your pickup,aliens will come out of the woodwork!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Sorry man, but most people will NEVER get to meet an Extraterrestrial,even after they are publically announced and are common place.

Right now the probability you will meet an extraterrestrial face to face is on the order of: 7.1428e-10
almost non-existent...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I want to do what others will not. So what does ATS? Where do I have to go. Who do I have to meet? What do I have to do to make this happen. Is it even possible?

My first thought is, its not up to us, but up to them.

Who would be contacted first? Just like in the movie "The Day the Earth Stood still" www.imdb.com... They most likely would contact men of Science, and Influential figures in government and the intelligent community, who could assist them in their, more covert than overt, mission. What ever that may be.

Even if you were contacted, you would not be the first, not by a long shot. Look into history for all the contactee's and their stories.

If they are intelligent enough to hide their existence and location from the general public then they would most likely look for someone who can or could solve those riddles. The ones they wish to contact, will be contacted, all others will be ignored. First prerequisite would be: Can you be of some use to them.

There are a few species of "Aliens" (as alien to our reality). All seem to have their own agendas as revealed throughout history, and the present UFO saga. Some of them you defiantly would not like to meet. But I do know of two species that would be okay. Second Prerequisite: Intelligent enough to know the difference.

Some people, less than what is generally accepted, would not be able to handle contact. They are neither intellectually or emotionally capable of the ramifications. So, I guess the 3rd Prerequisite: Well based in reality and stable emotionally.

Though, I suppose on the rarest of occasions, they do become curious about one or two individuals. They may contact them in some covert manner, being careful not to expose themselves. Maybe for the only reason to just see what makes them tick. Or, have a laugh or two. Something on the lines of what Einstein said

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

Albert Einstein

Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

So, if your destine to meet them, it will happen, if not, carry on with life, and try to enjoy it

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What do you need to do? ..the easy way go see the threes, the insects the animals, yourself in the mirror, you are watching ET work there.

Now you want to make contact with Extraterrestrials deliberatly, i would tell you is not for the faint of heart, if you think having an ET contact is like the movies you are terrible wrong. In presence of an ET you would scream, poop, pee and feel the depeest and most afraid experience in you life, if you have read many of ET cases people remember very little of the experience (what the Et's let you remember) and its for a good reason, human brain cant coup with that and is mostly because humans have something in the genes but thats another theme.

Even if you are lucky and contact a friendly ET , still will happen the same (no movement, pee poop and all above that), you brain is like a radio emiter, it sends signals that they can easy pick, you may already have an experience before but it was clean or erased from you for the above reasons heck they can even put false memories, but if you come here with this determination I assume something is triggering it, a past experience maybe.

Still will all this you are eager to make contact there is something you need to know, depeding on your spiritual level is what you may contact, you dont know what level are you and no human knows this for good reasons, but if you had not so decorate past lifes you may actually contact let say not so very friendly Et's and Et's knows the paranormal, so you may end up having "paranormal" experiences, for them its a easy walk for us like walking in s.h.i.t.

So i would recomend you not to take it so light your decision and knows the consequences of your choosing.

Hope this helps some of your questions.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm quite the opposite to yourself I will do whatever I can to avoid ever meeting an extraterrestrial. I would never go camping alone in a desolate area near a UFO hotspot, so I guess go do that.

When it comes to ET's I'm xenophobic and proud.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

so again, you can't say that means anything at all. Other than we had vivid imaginations.

I don't know...I mean, I was a very highly imaginative kid, and I know very highly imaginative kids, and what you're describing seems to go above and beyond...

Also, I think if it was only imagination, you'd have a vague sort of 'sense' (not necessarily recollection) of you and your brothers sitting around 'imaginating' (my word for creative imagining) all the details together as opposed to the way you describe it as sort of comparing the details of your experiences...

...and by that token, if you were each merely making up 'comparison' details of experiences which you were all merely pretending to each other you were actually having, I think you would have a vague memory 'sense' of that being the dynamic - unless you were the youngest, in which case the others were just pretending and 'egging you on' (so to speak)..

An interesting test would be if you could recall being 'taught' something that otherwise you could not have known at that age or time period. Not necessarily anything 'futuristic', just even ideas or concepts which would not have been informationally available to any kid living where you did at that time..

You probably don't remember, but it would be interesting to know if you all stopped having the experiences at the same time, or if you 'aged' out of them...

Sorry
you don't have to respond to any of that - I'm just very intrigued (and yes, nosy as well)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Deeply meditate before bedtime and ask for neutral contact during your dreams... Careful what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think that the extra terrestrial beings that humanity HAS had contact with are no longer around. If you use the Earth as a microcosm of the entire universe you can see that conditions change once every million or so years so drastically that even incredibly adaptable creatures find themselves driven extinct. This is more than likely the case for extra terrestrials that at some point inhabited our star system. I think it is more than likely that though they were part way through some great work in the milky way changing galactic conditions necessitated them to abandon their work and flee. Either that or they were completely driven extinct.

But if you absolutely HAVE to meet an alien look no further than your fellow man. It is MORE than likely that our existence is based not upon native Earth life but upon a template brought down from above and spliced almost perfectly into the Terran eco system. So worry not that you may never meet an ET and rest easy knowing that you ARE one.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Forrester7

While I do not doubt that we have access too more abilities than those who claim to know would let us believe but how can that process be separated from manipulating your own dreaming. If I sit and ponder deeply for hours before bed time thinking about seeing Batman in my dreams chances are I will meet him.

Hell if you play video games from too long right before bed you dream about them. I think its even called the Tetris effect but I could be wrong on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join