It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Arrested in Attempt to Resurrect Child: Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Dang a woman in Texas has been arrested for helping starve a 2 year old boy to death then trying to resurrect him.

Her and the boys parents starved the boy for 25 days causing his death because they thought he was possessed and fasting was the only way to get rid of the demon.

This was a 2 year old they just let die..

After the failed resurrection the parents did not report the death and just took the boy to mexico. I don't see anything about the parents being charged yet but the police said there are probably more arrests to come.

www.nbcdfw.com...

A woman who operated a church at her suburban Dallas home has been arrested for allegedly helping starve a 2-year-old boy to rid him of a "demon," then holding a resurrection ceremony shortly after he died to try to revive him, investigators said Tuesday.

Police believe the boy was dead during the ceremony but that his parents took his body to their native Mexico for burial without reporting the death, said Balch Springs police Lt. Mark Maret. He said an anonymous tip about the ceremony at Araceli Meza's home, where several other church members also lived, led to the investigation. He noted that more arrests are likely.

crazy video of them trying resurrect the boy.

edit on 16-4-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Religion's latest victim...

The idiocy of some people.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
it's really easy to get angry at this story, or at the people involved, but the issue is much bigger, it goes beyond those two people and what they did.
The most dangerous aspect of ANY religion is that it acts like it holds monopoly over the truth, over how reality works, and people that grow up with only that "truth" and nothing else, are bound to behave in these insane and primitive ways. Like that guy that died a few years ago after being bitten by (i think) a rattlesnake because there is some passage in the bible about how if you have faith the snake can't kill you.
Ignorance will inevitably thrive where religion is present, especially if that religion is the only means given to a person to interpret the world.
Poor Kid.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Religious people.." sigh"

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I think the only one possessed is that woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

This is tragic, stupid, and shows a complete lack of regard for the welfare of the child. As a Christian, this sort of behaviour strikes me as backward, showing ignorance of the Truth, and as counter to the main thrust of the Biblical message.

But worse than all of that, the fact is that a child was killed, and died a needless death.

I am all for having, and acting on faith, but there must be balance. Faith alone is powerful, but chaotic. For balance, one must have a basic understanding of the sciences, including the sciences related to brain function, behavioural psychology in children, in this particular case. The woman would have found, if she had awareness of these things, that her child was probably suffering some psychological malady, and may even have had some sort of neurological impairment which resulted in odd and difficult behaviour...

Or, the poor little mite may just have been being a toddler.

It never fails to confound me, when people do deeply unchristian things, in the name of God.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The only "demons" present here are the the fanatical religious parents and the congragation that allowed this to happen.

religion is a curse upon this world, and will be the end of us all, if we don't rid our selves of this insanity.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jackjoedoe
The only "demons" present here are the the fanatical religious parents and the congragation that allowed this to happen.

religion is a curse upon this world, and will be the end of us all, if we don't rid our selves of this insanity.

I agree religion is what makes this world crazy. I believe in "god" or at least a creator but I think religions are all a bunch of dam fairy tales designed to controls the masses.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
May the boy have a better life in the next world ..

Starve them ... karma neh ...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
...and people say following a religious belief is good? Another example of how religion creates extremists and justifies killing.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I dont understand how parents of a child would think that this fasting could help kill a demon in the child, forgetting for a second why they think this child had a demon in the first place - seriously, is there a part of the bible or other text that really has this misinformation?

Science says starving somone might kill them, some hocus pocus book or whatever says a demon will be removed - child dies... Time for people to take medical science as just a little more reliable than this weird magical demon stuff maybe?

Surgeons arnt shamans, they dont do magic, they dont pray health issues away - yet it all works as the medical (not mystical) books say and has done for hundreds of years, why can things like this still be happening, its like something from the middle ages this story.

edit on b0606757 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Organized religion is becoming synonymous with "mental illness".

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I can't imagine the kid ever had much of a chance at life with oxygen thieves like that for family and friends.

25 days without food and it took this long for authorities to find out. Every person involved that let this happened needs to answer for this.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is no religion.... This is fanaticism. Every ideology or way of living is a subject of this curse... Just look at soccer, politics, etc.

Blaming religion for the stupidity of the human brain is not right... Like truebrit said, there MUST be a balance.

I feel sorry for those people.... may justice be served.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If they didn't report the death here...how did they get the body BACK across to Mexico without raising suspicion?

I know what some are gonna say....smuggled, tunnels, under fences, drug-human traffic "mules"....

But seriously?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Instant sterilization for the parents.
You can have any wacked out, crazy beliefs you want. But when you cause harm or death to a child?
You certainly should not have the chance to try it again.

Disgusting people.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
I dont understand how parents of a child would think that this fasting could help kill a demon in the child, forgetting for a second why they think this child had a demon in the first place - seriously, is there a part of the bible or other text that really has this misinformation?

Science says starving somone might kill them, some hocus pocus book or whatever says a demon will be removed - child dies... Time for people to take medical science as just a little more reliable than this weird magical demon stuff maybe?

Surgeons arnt shamans, they dont do magic, they dont pray health issues away - yet it all works as the medical (not mystical) books say and has done for hundreds of years, why can things like this still be happening, its like something from the middle ages this story.

please leave shamans out of this
THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SHAMANISM, AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE DELUSIONS OF A SECT OF XTIANITY.

SHAMANISM HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE PALEOLITHIC 40,000+ YEARS
BECAUSE IT WORKS.

I UNDERSTAND YOU TRANSHUMANISTS DESPERATELY WANT TO GET RID OF ANY COMPETITION, AND WILL NOT MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PREACH YOUR CULT'S DOGMA [even over a child's cooling corpse], BUT THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS MERELY SPRAYING VENOM INDISCRIMINATELY.

and these foolish ignorant people are no different than
VACCINE CULT FOLLOWERS with the GERM as their DEVIL,
their FAITH IN THE IMMUNITY OF THE HERD,
AND VACCINE AS CONSECRATION.

AS 2.25 MILLION AMERICAN BIG MED/PHARMA-CHURCH MEMBERS, NOW IN THEIR GRAVES, DISCOVER EVERY DECADE!

edit on 16-4-2015 by AdamuBureido because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Trunk of a car. Easy. You just drive across the border.

People can cross from Texas to Mexico anytime. It's the coming back that is tricky.

edit on 4/16/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Kinda reminds me of "BAD GRANDPA" where he put his dead wife in the trunk...(and drove around the country with his little grandson) then threw her off a bridge!

Thanks!

edit on 16-4-2015 by mysterioustranger because: oops

new topics

top topics

join